Why are you all so obsessed with race? Can you even go one day without thinking about it?

Why are you all so obsessed with race? Can you even go one day without thinking about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/analysis/inbreeding-in-islam/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking about race is perfectly normal. You wouldn't since you're an Amerimutt.

sweetie this is a parody board :)

where is the parody?

fuck off g*rman subhuman scum

Race is only part of politics, and it's often because (mostly) brown people bring up the subject.

>the only people who talk shit about other countries hind behind meme flags
really makes you think

Since I have to see 400 - 500 niggers a day (and listen to their 140db screeching and smell their unwashed bodies), I think about race a lot.

HEIL HITLER

NO!

i only think about it because you keep thinking about it

Based oldfag op

i say nigger for the lulz not the hate. Some of my favourite athletes are black thats the only
thing that keeps me from going full racist. I fucking hate people who speak in ebonics.
If i black person can talk in an articulate
manner, sounds kinda white atleast, doesnt do anything niggerish (cocain is a white thing in my books), and contributes to society im cool
with them existing. I dont even necessarily care if they BLACK some bitch, as long as their a decent father figure for the kids.

Basically i hate Niggers, Wiggers, Cholos ETC.

But Whites are dope, Asians are decent, black people and legal latinos are A-OK.

And on the polital side, i hate super left whites just as much as super left "minorities".
But at least super left white people are much more likely to have a high enough IQ to
potentially take a red-pill at some point. Unless they're beta cucks or really emotional women.

I missed Happy Negro, thanks OP for bringing the good old days back. It’s refreshing from all the redditors that browse Sup Forums

I'm not, you keep making this shitty racebait OPs though.

also muslims just suck, they could have been alright 5 or 6 centuries ago, but theyre all inbred as fuck now. Muhammad encouraged marrying your first cousin, and once you do that for generations, youre pretty much fuuuucked.

"Squawker" doesnt sound like a particularily legit website, ive looked it up before but this is the first thing that popped up now. If you wanna go more in depth youre more than welcome.

If i sound stupid its because my brother left weed cookies around and i just assumed they were regular cookies. now im just writing non nonsensical paragraghs about race and telling people theyre "more than welcome to use the internet". What the fuck am i doing.

Be right back, i better go neck myself

Why don't you go to Sup Forums and ask them why they're so obsessed with anime or /o/ and ask them why they're so obsessed with cars

Gas the bikes!

pass the mic?

i don't think it's really about race it's more about ethics and culture and stuff that is the most common among that certain race
nobody actually talks about race like black people are inferior because of their skin color, it's because of culture and ethics
their skin color has maybe become more undesirable because that skin color is associated with bad culture and ethics

i find that white normies that lean even a little bit left tend to be the actual racist people
they will question a black person dating someone outside their race and will shun a black person who isn't ebonics trihard nigga nigga
they like rap music cause it's like their little monkeys dancing around and stuff it's weird
I've had normie whites say things to me for dating a white girl like "why are you dating her" and I'm like "I like her" and they're like "*scoff* but you're black lol" and then the people who they call racist are just people who hate niggers and it's not based on skin color at all

>it's often because (mostly) brown people bring up the subject.
I don't know if you're joking user.

People like to blame whatever and invent excuses

As obsessed as black people.

When you suppress the group identity of a specific people (in this case "white people") this is the result.
Most of Sup Forums would probably be living normal, productive, functional live if they were allowed to say something as simple as:
>IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
Without being lambasted and shunned.

is pic related that black army mass shooter guy?

>hy are you all so obsessed with race? Can you even go one day without thinking about it?
because diversity means our extermination!,,,,why would any sane person want to be a minority ?

hahahaha yeah, thats pretty fucking gay shit. Alot of left people just call other people out on their racism to cover their own insecurities over their personal racism.
Kinda like how the #1 most common police informants are drug addicts busting bigger dealers because they justify in their heads that theyre better people because atleast they arent "slangin dope to da kidz". lol

i.e. "man look how bad that guy is! i mean come on, That kind of behavior is totally unnacceptable. I can't imagine being a big enough peice of shit to do what that fucking loser retard is doing! Like im basically a saint, my behavior is not hurting anyone. Hes actually hurting people. look hes worse, i swear im not the same at all, why are you guys looking at me like im a bad guy?? look at that fucking guy, im a saint" (neutral language to make the connection. Im fucking high as shit by accident. I dont know if im making sense. fucksakes) But in reality the person is just one tiny step off from being the person theyre pretending is the degenerate.

yea i know what you mean, normalfags can be hypocrites a lot of the time

youre a faggot if you dont think having everyone be the same race in few hundred years is a bad thing, because everyone is capable of having the same culture.

BUT i will admit I would prefer if Blacks didnt breed their tendancy for low IQ into the rest of the worlds population and I WOULD HATE IT if muslims got their SUPER inbred genes into the rest of the mix.

You would think the Chinese & friends would be able to counteract it by being a billion people with an average IQ of like 108. but when theres black countries with an average of fucking 65 and India has a billion people with a total average of only 85 points its hard to see it working out for the better.

But legit, if your argument is anything other than IQ you're a major fag.

SOURCE:

And related pic

hahaha glad i make sence. Im just more baked then ive ever been in my life writing a full essay on the pros and cons of niggers and racists over several posts

by accident. weed cookies should be labeled weed cookies FFS. i love cookies ffs.

Now i gotta bump this faggoty thread to get some (you)s for all my effor FFS

Bump

Come on guys, what are your arguments for an against racism

Bump

someone atleast call me a cuck or alt right or something god dammit

I often only say nigger for the lulz except now its entered my vernacular.

Can't we just mongle along together?

come on nigger lovers, say something. im bored high and need to justify my wasted time. Call out my degeneracy or something for fuck sakes

I can advocate for that except for the IQ loss of joining with the worst races

did you guys know that native americans/canadians cannot drink alcohol because they didnt evolve with it like the other races and they fucking literally shit themselves and fall over in ditches and freeze to death 5 feet from their houses. They drink 2 drinks and start trying to fight people, get their asses kicked then go home and either beat their wife and kids or kill themselves with a gun or drug overdose

bump

bump

bump@

el bumpo

because most human beings are morons son

niggers am i right?

bump am i right?

n

i

g

g

you’re far too intelligent to be hear son.

e

When was the last time someone on Twitter called white people evil and met with praise and likes?

I'll bet it was earlier today and I bet there was also someone who got deleted for calling black people evil on the same day.

This Wig Nog just pisses me off. I guess Al Sharpton and Kaepernick as well.

r

s

s

t

i

n

k

Get over race you racist white bigots!!!

that was such a nice thing to say i almost feel bad for saying

Here**
lol
R u Serious?

dont be a fucking asshole daaaaky

do I really has to explain

i feel like thats a couple of points off but probably not massively. instead of complaining about inequality, black people took it upon themselves to make sure other black people around them appreciated the fact that racism only exists today because of their behaviour and if they could just wrap it up for legitimatly 10 or 15 years i doubt racists in the united states would even exist anymore

Althought there arent too many legitimate racists who arent retarded in the united states. Theres plenty of "racists" if you go by the lefts terminology.

But i find it hard to beleive that there are very many people who, if in a situation where they meet another dude and hit it off with them

ex. have the same interests, like the same jokes, hate the same sports team, masturbate to the same female MMA fighters, shoot guns at the same range, hate the same modern music, etc.
that they would literally deny themselves a new best friend because of skin color.

dude, im fucking wrote off. what do you mean? lol

plus i need to keep the thread alive now that ive invested the effort

Can you?

C

h

i

n

Society is a racial construct. Do you like society, user?

k

s are > than N

I miss classic Sup Forums.

I

Because nobody else will shut the fuck up about how great it is, and I prefer to have substantiation from my peers.

So I ask for it, then I'm racist.

G

Is be cause talking to black people is hard

G

ER

can you go one day without being such a fucking pathetic cuck for globalism?

I cant believe it's been 10 years since all of this. Almost forgot I started on Sup Forums before Sup Forums existed

S

read my posts and debate me before i pass out. unless tou agree then lets brainstorm

Man me too, Its literally just fucking waifu, trap, fury and other absolute defenerate virgin loser faggotry. Its fucking horrendous man. Like youd always have to see a cock or 2 on Sup Forums but now its a cringe fest beyond all measure. I went on the other day for the first time in like a year and i couldnt even find a rekt thread ffs. just cocks, loli, anime and those torture ponies. i wanted to die. it makes me sad

and its been almost 8 years since Sup Forums was the best board and consistanly funny ( i dunno what the rating for most traffic is) but it got real gay real soon after 2010

>Can you even go one day without thinking about it?
No faggot, such is the state of our society, or do you live under a fucking rock.

faggot, niiger, kike, jew, dyke, cunt, pussy, jiggabboo, cracker, wop, nip, zipper head, slope, coon, chink, queer, bitch, whore, slut, YOUR MOM. ]
bump

its more the left that causes people to think about it than the right which is a weird thought if youre a major cuck beleiver in the status quo. Its pretty fucking gross that the. Thing that literally divides people the most is what the people who want less division wont let go of

gay nigger cock BUMP prolapsed asshole black on white intersex creampie

I started on Sup Forums about 10 years ago too. Spent some time on Sup Forums and /x/ too. Was a pleasure posting with y'all.

Little dick fat white boy gets abused to internal climax by black wonder woman with statistically perfect features and doesnt even stink