Bufftarossa

Estarrossa is a big guy

What?

BIG GODDESS TITTIES

Leaving your other brother alone…
*Cough cough*
*Cough*
You must be planning something fun.

Estarossa!! You've regained your consciousness!?
Just now. …anyway, did you say Meliodas was alive…?

I tried to put him out of his misery…
*Cough cough*
Our old man's been acting mean to us.

Brother… rest for a while until you completely heal…
…oh, I'll… do… it.

Estarossa, huh… To be frank, I don't like insect.
His strength's just as better as prince Zeldris' and the inside of his body's as hard to read as Meliodas'…

What's been on my mind is the feeling of discomfort and of foreign body drifting from him that I can't explain.
I don't know his real nature but he's a somewhat ominous man…

Prince Zeldris…!
I swear to protect you at the cost of my life…!!

Moderate your overprotectiveness.
Yes, sir!!

…you're giving this to me?

So pretty… It's a bird's feather? It's handmade by you, King?
Yep.
It's a charm, I split the crushed helmet in two to make it.

Then it's…

…you don't have to accept it if you don't like it…
But after he protected you and me,
he told me to make you happy in his last moments.
That's all he could say…

I see… the both of us, he…

Thank you, King… I'll be sure to treasure it.
Diane…!!
Hey, look at mine as well.

King gave me the pendant!!

Your heart pendant's cute!!

I see… that's important for Gowther…
It's a souvenir with the king's sister after all…

Why does everybody do pointless things like these?
Zukooooooh!!!

G… Gowther… at least read the mood.
Outside: I've gone out of my way to make it.

But being immersed in my memories
won't bring Nadja back…

Gowther…

Though it is not as pointless as this,
I wonder how I will get very warm feelings out of this…

Beep…

This shake in the air, that's…

You two… look up!!

The night… is coming!!!

What's this uneasiness?

Somebody's magic is surrounding the area!!
Everybody prepare to attack!!

M-M… Merlin!!

Wh… where did that old man come in from…!?
*Shake shake shake shake*

Oh… ooooooh…!! My cute cute Meliodas boy!!
*Sob… sob*
Poor you, being improsined in such a place…!!!

You're going to go home with me now.

J… just who are… you?
Ooh? You? The insolent Goddess who kidnapped my little boy!!

Q/A:
Q247: Nade-san (Miyagi Prefecture): Which is the part of the doll Gowther was fussy over in its making?
Nakaba: The medieval body build. It's within the range of fetichism.

I'll kill you!!
Center text: The master turns into a demon over his excessive love for his disciple!!
Margin text: The true nature of the sudden "night" is Chandler, Meliodas' master!! The disturbing magic attacks Elizabeth!
To be continued in chapter 237 / The pacifier demon.

Recently unsealed demons should have zero magic, unless they eat for a while.
I guess they just had souls saved up for that occasion, not that hard to explain.

Oh, yeah. Maybe they've eaten. Or it might be something to do with the seal weakening. I guess they have to be using all those human souls for something.

>Estarossa is as strong as Zeldris
He was not at full power when he fought Escanor then.

Why are the 2 of them so weak. Estarossa got completely btfo my an Escanor who was much weaker than Escanor just before reaching peak which was utterly btfo by Melodias.

They both have around the same base power level and all 3 of the brothers seem to have the same big ass demon mark, both just didn't get a chance to use it during fight

Mel the favourite for a reason you know also he's the oldest

he looks like an evil flower

>even other demons think Estarossa is creepy
His boner for Mel is too strong

Mel's true strength is far beyond either of his brothers, based on what we've seen.

Estarossa doesn't have his cursemark while in the healing pod

Soon!

So there's something about Estarossa?

Zeldris is much stronger because he has daddy's power.

>Estarossa, huh… To be frank, I don't like insect.
>His strength's just as better as prince Zeldris' and the inside of his body's as hard to read as Meliodas'…
>What's been on my mind is the feeling of discomfort and of foreign body drifting from him that I can't explain.
>I don't know his real nature but he's a somewhat ominous man…
>Prince Zeldris…!
>I swear to protect you at the cost of my life…!!
>Moderate your overprotectiveness.
>Yes, sir!!
You can't just try to make Estarossa look threathening again after he got absolutely btfo like that.

he-he's a grower!

At least he didn´t run away like Galan.

So is Estarossa Demon King himself ir something? You feel Suzuki is trying to set something up, like a big twist.

>Suzuki
>Big twist
Hahahahaha
pick one

So Estarossa certainly has something on his mind, huh.
Wonder what's his game, he's probably gonna turn out to be the actual asshole brother.

>DAS IT MANE

He is going to turn on Zeldris because he worships Mel.

His face reminds me of Indura Monspiet.
What if Black Knights are Indura beasts who managed to keep their mind and mostly normal shape or something?

>What's been on my mind is the feeling of discomfort and of foreign body drifting from him that I can't explain.
The twist is that he's actually carrying a part of Mel's soul. That's why they're set up as opposites.

>lets have the Ten Commandments job who are interesting, likeable and have interesting powers to introduce a dwarf wizard and super ban

but why

Because Nakaba wants to kill some characters for a change and he can't do that if they're not evil enough. Pretty much all the commandments had some redeeming qualities so he didn't want to go there, but these teachers are going to be different. Alternatively it could be because Nakaba wants to power up Merlin and Ban so he introduced enemies they could learn from.

Is there a character in this series who hasn't been BTFO at one point in time?

Has it even been confirmed that these two are part of the Black Knights? They're just referred to as Mel and Zel's teachers.

The original Gowther I think.

The one and only, but sun memes aside other characters got btfo before, but most of them didn't get btfo as embarrassingly hard as Estarossa.

Because Nakaba Suzuki is a fucking hack writer

Yikes...

I am still waiting to know what the hell does Monspiet´s trick star.

We just haven't seen how he gets btfo yet.

He stopped the fucking war.

Maybe his plan required him to die, in that case, he didn´t got btfo.

powerlevels

>Fight wasn't even over yet

I really hope these teachers don't end up being stronger than the super demon bros. The holy knights were already made completely irrelevant by demon Hendy and albion, both of whom were completely overshadowed by Galan, who in turn was made a non-threat by most Sins powering up to Dolor/Glox levels, who are far behind Escanor and Mel. Escanor is thankfully limited by daytime and can be easily weakened when the story calls for it, but Mel at least so far seems overpowered. I hope Nakaba nerfs these two a little so that the other Sins can be more relevant. I'm also really hoping for something to buff up the holy knights. At present someone like Elaine or Matrona is strong enough to eradicate the entire human race with the exception of Escanor or Arthur with excalibur. I mean Nakaba even had Gil and Howzer train with druids and increase their power levels by like 500 or something. That's practically nothing.

>Nakaba nerfs these two a little so that the other Sins can be more relevant
Both sunman and mel are down for the count though.

It actually was. Cuckscanor would have died then and there if Glox didn't bring him back.

I want to kiss Elizabeth.

Eat shit Meliodas

Yeah but that's only temporary. There would have to be something similar every time new enemies showed up.

He loves Meliodias and killed him to free him from the commandments afflicting him, he will intervene in his fight with zeldris to side with mel.

I want Eli Paizuri.

Yes he can, he's talking about Estorssa's character not his power (which we haven't even seen the maximum of). The look in his eyes at is threatening indeed.

Because why not? You're complaining about a non problem. It really doesn't matter if you like these characters or not.

I just realised that only Mel's mentor went to get him and the other guy remained with Zeldris. Looks like this arc will be longer than expected.

my guess is teleportation or switching places with other things, would explain how he got out of mel's attack and the archangels omega ark

Well, my problem depends entirely on how strong they are. If they are stronger than the 10 Commandments then i think that is a problem, a lot of the side characters already became irrelevant because of power levels before, even some of the sins, with Zeldris as the villain we were already at the point that only Mel and Escanor could challenge him, so if these guys are on the same ballpark that would be a problem in my opinion.

That's one sad case of microdick

This series has gotten really dull lately

>creepy old man has a shota fetish
Fucking hell

Do you think Chandler brought the night with him because of Escanor?

>Implying he isn't the night

Isn't elizabeth there? He would've survived

That's probably because you stopped paying attention. Doubt it has anything to do with manga.

>fat creep named Chandler

What did they mean by this?

"Goddess Elizabeth, could you BE any more fucked?"

Wasn't the Vampire King the night?

Is Zeldris's master Monica?

>Night
>When he was born into the world of sun
No

>F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=Niu9Zmrx0p8

Looks more like Richard fused with Monica's hair.

>That
>Tiny

Consider that he is probally soft, his dick still reach all the way to half his thigh. You niggas cant say the same about yours

Wow, why do his arms remind me of Peter Dinklidge? There stubby as fuck in this panel.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/PYo_8DRf3aQ#_theptep

Poor Zeldris.

Who's the Ross of NnT?

Yeah you mean like how Edinburgh was in complete darkness during the vampire takeover?

Zeldris is the best. It's cute how his sensei treasures him. Though it's the same for Chandler it seems.

Someone has to protect him from all of the suffering

But these teachers are good guys, Cusack doesn't even like Estarossa which means he just can't be bad.

So we will finally see a Demon deal with a technique that was invented by Demons?

Is it wrong that I'm hyped for Zel's reaction to what happened to his waifu?

Meliodas's "limiter" is the fact that for him more power equals less positive qualities he developed with Elizabeth. He is one of the bad guys now.

Oh shit, who's that demoness next to Esta with the love heart? Big cock confirmed.

We might be onto something here

Dolor

>there's a theory about Chandler & Cusack being part of the Black Knights (which is totally unproven)
>there are six of them in total