The absolute state of the US military

>the absolute state of the US military

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/guUMF
youtube.com/watch?v=7-yQ4s6IBec
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

actually sentinal island shows us what african development would look like without colonization

aaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahaahaahahhahhahah

Truth.

No link so it's fake.

Show us what Germany could have looked like with British, Russian and american colonization of Germany.

there are definitely articles about Black Panther that say it "teaches" something which is completely fucking absurd

>...and also so long as there fell upon Africa thousands of years ago the magic space rock deux ex machina to which they owe literally every aspect of their unearned Wakandan "success."

When will this no longer be an excuse?

>if only we had literal space magic and the ability to get along and 30 higher IQ
Blacks want to be Jews now?

>basing your vision of on a comic book
delusion, extracted, purified and injected into the eyeball

>its an aussie tries to reclaim his shitposting crown from leafs thread

yet their quality of life is superior as they have kept out the jew for 15,000 years.

do dumb faggots who unironically say this shit not know that Ethiopia was never colonized

Wrong: archive.fo/guUMF

if it's so great move there and see.

I lived with Brazilian natives for more than 9 months. I assure you being jew free and in nature is the fucking way to go. I plan on going back for good next year, got some shit to sort out but I ain't coming back.

No wants, no needs, everything provided for by nature...it is a fucking liberating life

THIS is why we need to relocate to Russia

>Naval War College

Kek, nobody cares.

The average consensus in my platoon is that it was an ok movie with boring fights. Everyone still thinks Thor: Ragnarok is better.

There are 3 black dudes in my platoon and they sit around all day giving another black dude from 2nd platoon shit whenever he brings up this movie by asking him to name any fucking country in Africa besides Egypt, which he can't, and then proceeding to tell him to shut the fuck up about Wakanda until he can actually name an African country.

Yeah, so we all know that the bottom of class has a bright and wonderful future to look forward to in the military. All the military is doing is pandering to them.

You must be in Marine Faggot,
how was your weekend safety brief

>might

These people didn't even have the wheel until Eurotrash showed up and dragged them into modernity at the end of bayonet. I think what we know of uncontacted tribes refutes this easily. The meat grinder of European history forced a level of advancement upon them and the rest of the world that the disapparate tribes of Africa could not have ever hoped to achieve

>mfw family guy was taking the piss out of the Irish from almost the exact same angle years ago

Now this is mainstream thinking for American and government institutions regarding niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-yQ4s6IBec

Captain Amercia shows us what American soldiers in WW2 could’ve been if the one doctor that created the formula for the secret super soldier serum had shared it or written it down before dying.

you was the same brazilian-user who posted here?

>technological not mentioned

The responses are Sup Forums-tier kekkery. Also who runs their twitter account?

yep, that was me

Without colonization, Sub-Saharan Africans would still be living in savagery as they had since time immemorial. If we quit sending aid and left Africa to itself, they would revert to full savagery within three generations.

You type like a fucking quill faggot.

This island dosent have the magic space rock that Wakanda does

>Liberia
>Founded with help of SJW americans from XIX century
>100% of time governed by niggas
>Almost 200 years before fundation, doesnt have even working toilets
>Ebola

>three generations

You misspelled "years"

Nah, Army. We didn't have a safety brief thank you very much.

Taking the anPrim-pill I see?

These ungrateful pricks never thank us for teaching them how to be humans.

as if I needed another reason not to join

>archive.fo/guUMF
I am so embarrassed by this. If some high IQ country like russia, china, or even N. Korea. goes to war with us we are fucked.

I worked in the defense industry. There is so much graft and waste. We are a total paper tiger and our military is demoralized by all the social justice bullshit that has been pushed on them.

>state sponsored movies

the
took a while to get the wife on board but she is ready now.
Funny how society will make people ill

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

>college

It's nothing.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Reminder: if America didn't nuke Japan anime could very well be real today.

fpbp