Some men have a uterus

Checkmate, bigots.

>leaf accusing someone else of low quality bait

I'm a man and I have several uteri. In the chest freezer in my basement.

Oh neat, men can get abortions too, looks like men actually do get a say in abortions now that they've thrown their hat in the ring
Checkmate dead babies!

>men can get abortions too, looks like men actually do get a say in abortions now

Good point.

Can we call it a duderus?

>our system thinks this is spam
>please reformat
>
>
>
>your IP, ISP, Service Provider, has been banned for abuse. Sometimes we ban everything from where ever you are because you're abusive.

i hate this stupid copy and paste it over and over meme leftists like to do to spread a "message"

ending 140 characters was a big mistake

>what is “brainwashing”

report for spam.

it reminds me of cultists chanting stuff

These people should be nuked.

Are they trying to convince us, or themselves?

cia go home ur drunk

I despise that repetitious writing style, and find it strident and... brain-washy. Of course, almost exclusively leftists use it.

Repeat a lie enough times and it becomes the truth

This is a blatant attempt at psychological suggestion through repetition of a phrase by what is seen by many(lefties) as an extension of the government's control. A lot of these lefties were also brainwashed through their public education coursework they had to complete that told them and taught them that the government is god.

This is part of the reason why they behave so deranged. It's like a twisted "faith" that they don't even acknowledge as "faith." Like a cult.

what the fuck happened to society? Goddamnit. I'm only 28. When I was a kid this shit didn't go on.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Why does the state give these fucks money again?

Fellow 28 year old and I don't get it either, even just 10 years ago this world wasn't so fucking bizzaro it doesn't make sense and fucks my brain up every time I read something like this

I feel like this all started with the 90's faggot/riotgrrl grunge alternative culture and has been exponentially increasing ever since.

MTV was pushing that shit hard. I remember watching the real world with the AIDS infected dying faggot with his bugchasing poz nigger boyfriend. That was prob 93/94.

It’s true I own a uterus she’s at home now doing dishes

This faggot. And of course the blonde white kid was the villain of the show.

It's been like this for a long time, though these last few years have gone so fucking insane that now if you don't support dick-choppin trannies you are a nazi.

I have a uterus but I need some kind of artificial womb first for it to work.

Faggotry in Kentucky is 2nd to CA I guess....

>some fags only fuck women
>some niggers are white

This is where the thread ended.

This. Didn’t some lefty retard write an article the other day calling Trump voters a cult? These people have no self awareness.

This is literally reaching some 1984 level shit. It's the exact same as screaming
WAR IS PEACE
WAR IS PEACE
WAR IS PEACE
At a propaganda rally

Is that how hitler convinced people?

this kills the feminist