Wow this is powerful. How does it feel knowing that literally every artist is subverting your culture, principles...

Wow this is powerful. How does it feel knowing that literally every artist is subverting your culture, principles, and politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dnN82a6fH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My ultra liberal boomer mother was even disturbed by this bull shit. The Jews are over playing their hand.

What else is new.

Literally every artist? Where does the definition start and end? You and I could count as artists depending on how you look at it.

Find the sperm

Well, I recently got a new dildo

Double dildo or single? Vibrating? Which color? I must know more!

>>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
Know the plans of the (((PARASITIC RACE))) before they try.

They cant shut all of it down.

Is this text legit? Many have said it's a hoax. I need evidence.

this painting is objectively bad. The old masters are rolling in their graves

what did they title this stimulating piece? "kill white bitches?"

True story, my wife bought this nigger artist's pricey towel for $100 because it features a dead nigger ala Trayvon/Michael Brown, she wants to take it to sling over her beach chair at the fancy resort we go to every moth for our getaways.

I questioned her on it, but realized it'll either make every white libfag there really fucking uncomfortable (there are no minorities we see there beyond the rare one or two every season), or, we'll enjoy the keks of having virtue signaling retards complimenting her for "being able to openly confront her white privilege".

The missus also wants a print of the painting in OP pic because, as she puts it, "It's the most brutally honest expression of how much niggers hate us and want us dead along with how terribly inflated their self-worth is", but alas, nobody's selling them.

push harder

start killing massive amounts of white pipo in the street, push them into our embrace

The evidence is all around you.

Connect the dots.

single, ultra realistic, doesn't vibrate

He doesn't paint those himself, he has a team of chinese guys paint all his stuff for him.

do you do an enema before putting it up your butt?

unshopped version

They are doing it on purpose. A weather balloon. Test.

They didn't expect whites to be so unbelievably docile and declawed (cucked). They want outlash and chaos from both sides but whites wont do anything even when a nigress is chopping off a white bitches head.

Shop it back!!!

We’re the real artists

Notice the lack of audience.

Okay, I'm gonna admit though: those colors on the dress and the colors as well as the actual pattern in the background are tastefully as fuck.

the jews are too blinded by their hatred, it will be their undoing, as always

I don't give a fuck because there's two millennia of based European art to appreciate. It is sad that we have lost that artistic spirit though

>>Stamping flower patterns and not painting them individually is tasteful

nothing is lost. These are dark times for the soul, but the will to beauty simply slumbers, waiting to arise when you're ready

Feels like water rolling off a ducks back. I’m glad whites are waking from our decadent complacency. We always rise to the challenge.

>literally every artist

Not everyone.I only like light skinned women, the way light plays on the surface of the light skin is something that cannot be compared to anything else.And the features are more noble looking [except mutts ,niggers,etc]

I like your wife.

>How does it feel knowing that literally every artist is subverting your culture, principles, and politics

Feels like I have a good fucking reason to be pissed all the time.

obviously

have read Plato

Sup Forums's art tastes are all kitsch shit... fit for grandmothers and housewives. YOU are the decline of the west.

omg look at this degenerate painting... only the mutt caricatures of rockwell can save us from this decadence...

garbage like the "legacy"

Nobody gives a fuck about art

Notice the lighting in this one. It's perfect.

jfw

so pretty

Why would anyone have an issue with this? If black girls actually had non degenerate idols they wouldn't end up so fucked

Get a room u two!

>text comes out early 20th century outlining jew plans for domination
>jews of the time: its a hoax
>20th century jewish manipulation happens exactly like the text says

where did you meet her

Veggiemite eater lecturing others about taste. Oy vey.

What the actual fuck, I expect this on a nigger's deviantart not a fucking museum.

That nigger painting will never enter legitimate exhibits and museums, just modern trash ones, I won't even name them so these wannabes and sjw scum don't know who to target and pressure. Google will not tell you, only first hand experience and networking. Good luck with that when you have no talent, culture, class or taste.

vegemites good

I wonder sometimes if even they marvel out how cowed and docile we have become. Remember that guy in London that was beheaded with a machete and people just went up to the murderer and tried to interview him?That never would have been allowed a decade ago let alone two or more.

>shadman
i'm out

every artist is subverting me? I wan't informed. I guess I'm a liberal now because I'm borderline retarded and if mainstream artists make some propaganda and show it at the white house WELL THEN... I guess I really have no choice, I mean they're getting paid so much, it's not like the art industry is a scam for money laundering between major investors and business owners NOOnonononono this is a legitimate cultural shift that we all need to take extremely serious, like, remember when the white house had the rainbow colored lights outside? that meant clearly everyone in the country was pro-lgbt, and there is no issues with being gay user, its completely normal, as is this. It's "the future".

What's with all the beheading art?
is it because of isis videos?

kathy griffin and now this...
"art" of people holding up severed heads is not normal

That still makes no sense to me, what the fuck UK/GB?

>HERE GUYS WE'RE JUST GOING TO OUTLINE OUR SUUUUPER SEKRIT JEW PLANS ON PAPER
>DON'T TELL ANYONE! ESPECIALLY NOT THOSE PESKY INTELLIGENT MANLY RIGHT WING INTERNET CONSPIRACY THEORISTS THAT BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITTEN HERE. ;)
>;) ;) ;)

Figure it out, Einstein.

Yep

To varying degrees.

wow. goosebumps.

it's not?

Feels like the race war is going to happen no matter what now.

really... I dunno

Remember to always keep one bullet ready.
Don't get taken alive.

>buying a piece of printed cloth for $100
Your wife is an idiot

euro flag you should have a migrant trucker guy towel
youtube.com/watch?v=-dnN82a6fH8

Maxfield Parrish did amazing things with tints of blue and optical tricks.

I absolutely love his work.