Boogie was beaten by his mother for dating a black girl

Based Boogie's mom

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2012/09/25/texas-school-district-changes-corporal-punishment-policy-after-complaints.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the deal with this fat cunt anyway?
is it because he's catching heat for not being the best (((ally))) so now he has turned into a turbo-faggot trying to prove he's the best goy he can be?

>got beaten up for dating a black girl

holy fuck hes delusional

>got in fights to defend her honor
>got beat up for dating her
pick one story and stick with it

I wish I could have beat up Boogie for dating a black woman.

Yeah, that's pretty much what's going on. He's sucking up to the people bullying and harassing him. it's pretty funny shit but very pathetic.

i don't believe that fat fuck

wtf is this image, someone explain. I know who this fat cunt is but what's going on here

>beat him so hard for trying to race mix that he turned into a massive beast that no one would even consider having children with
>thinking.jpg

Boogie the bitch needs to tell people to fuck off. All this groveling is pathetic.

Who the fuck cares?

>be old enough to go to prom
>get beaten relentlessly by your mother
Does this fat retard think we buy this bullshit?

This guy's a professional victim. That's how he makes his money.

has this disgusting lard died already? I'm so sick of these disgusting r*ddit freaks

>>
I wonder what his mom would have to say about all of the accusations he's ever made against her. She's probably had to deal with this eternal victim her whole life.

>MOOOM if you dont bake me another cake I'm gonna starve!!!

What I wouldn't give for Boogie's mom to beat me.

boogies fetish isnt just being a fat fuck, its being an agonized fat fuck, he literally cannot stop humblebragging about how much he's suffered, its like his entire identity is built around it, he identifies as a punching bag and its fucking disgusting

Just when you thought a man couldn't be more disgusting.

Why is the fat slob famous again?

He's an E-celeb that is famous for being fat and playing vidyas?

she tried to rip off his eyes tho

he left out the bit about all the kids in the prom dropping a bucket of pigs blood on him

Senior year high school students can be forcibly spanked as discipline in public school systems in America. It's not out of the ordinary

ur mom gay

this

Easily the most pathetic person in America.

Easily.

like an unlovable morbidly obese george costanza

Sounds like taking guns away is going the wrong route.

>Defend the honor of my girlfriend

What a fucking faggot.

Boogie is literally THAT guy.
The guy who gets upset over a fellow white man saying nigger. The guy who gets upset when a man uses the word cunt.
That guy who will watch a women slap, punch, cheat or steal from a man, but the second the man hits her back he shouts HEY, HOW DARE YOU HIT A LADY!
That guy who gives a cheating slut a second chance.
That guy who thinks when a woman cheats on him, he must not have satisfied her.

He really is pathetic.

He's a morbidly obese faggot, I mean how do you get up to 500 lbs?
He's done a lot of "laugh at me" stuff for views from drinking le epic mountain dew and doritos smoothie to eating mayonnaise by the spoonful straight from the jar.
Yet he has the audacity to fight on the side of universal healthcare, when he is a shining example of why there shouldn't be ie, people who make no attempt to take care of themselves being taken care of at the tax payers expense.

And his fucking ogre teeth. He is missing teeth and the ones he does have are crooked as fuck and spaced out.

If you are going to be fucking fat as hell, especially on the taxpayers dime, you better be at least straight cut.
You better use deodorant, brush your teeth, get your teeth fixed, proper shaved, you can have a beard, but it better be maintained. And you should have some fucking shame about how fucking fat you are.

I'm sure his ex-wife is fucking that nigger that he claimed is just a friend.

Did you just come in on your time machine? That hasn't been the case in decades.

>spiderman pacman diablo magic and a skyrim map

>trip fatty
>fatty lands on his back
>fatty helpless like turtle
>proceed to beat fatty

He is so afraid of the sjws now it's just become pathetic

foxnews.com/us/2012/09/25/texas-school-district-changes-corporal-punishment-policy-after-complaints.html

>texas
I has I feeling before I even posted.

Damn, that's hot.

well, she didn't hit him hard enough.

Like how does anyone not see this shit as sexual? It's fucking weird

Fake story