Chadospero or Betakuri?

Chadospero or Betakuri?

There can only be one One Piece best boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUXzEitZIwk
youtube.com/watch?v=tmSrULDVRPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what exactly is the appeal of Perospero?

There are literally the only two Mom pirates worth a shit. What went wrong?

>niggerstream

Which country is napoleon from

>eldest son
>based 700 million bounty
>acts like you'd expect a fucking 1st prince of candyland would act
gee you tell me.

#
thats why I think #
could be right

who is amande
who is mont dor
who is streussen

also cracker had to be dealt by luffy + nami + his entire environment that was full of homies

Get hyped

all jobbers that allowed based bege to escape

All those three would go down with a single Kong gun.

is Bege still gonna play a part in this arc? or did he gtfo for good?

has this been asked before, but how the fuck is mochi a straight up better version of rubber? When you stretch a rubber band is flings back into the position with speed. if you stretch mochi and let it go it just lies there

Probably, Sanji etc will return w cake in nick of time, big mom will be told of prosperos lie and kill him, and pudding will do some memory thing to big mom and bring her back to whole cake island. Meanwhile Luffy will have to figure out how to eat mochi in order to win

can mochi bounce?

he still has to pick up chiffon so he'll maybe show up

Nepotism not great when it come to talent..

He's cool as fuck, how can you not see his appeal you giant ignoramus

youtube.com/watch?v=hUXzEitZIwk

one million hours in paint
i'm not proud, though

Maybe he could fight Smoothie. But he's a smart guy so I bet he just ran away.

not without his waifu

>no scarf
Not my Dogtooth.

Based eldest sons

Indeed, can't wait for the flashback on their childhood.

spurs automatically win

Someone post the Chadospero Betakuri one please.

>tfw still no drawings of Big Mom pirates as childs

it's up there

Katakuri controls the mochi. He's the force that makes the mochi "not lie there"

so we can assume jack is kaido's katakuri right? I mean it seems unlikely he has more than one commander above 1 bil

Carrot is already part of the crew

If Oda does a card naming scheme then there could be a Queen and King who are stronger.

>ywn be a pirate lady and marry the awesome Charlotte sons
Why live? 3D guys can't compare

HAHAHAHAHAHA
perfect

I knew Luffy was most likely gonna get wrecked but holy shit man. I don't see him getting out of this one easily even WITH Gear Fourth

I wonder if he got an Ace

so they're all above 1 billion bounty? doesn't seem very realistic since the yonko wouldn't be balanced

Kaido's commanders might all have higher bounties because they cause so much destruction and casualties.

Yep, it's pretty soft and bouncy. It doesn't store potential energy when you strech it like rubber does though. Also it's a lot more inert at least in its usual form and unlike rubber it doesn't have any shape memory whatsoever.
youtube.com/watch?v=tmSrULDVRPc

>calling him dogtooth

No. Jack is far too incompetent to be anywhere near Katakuri's level. Hell, I'd say Katakuri is the most competent character we've seen in One Piece yet beating even Akainu in that regard. The guy's literally keeping the Big Mom Pirates afloat on his own while the actual captain is off being a hungry retard. Jack might be as strong, but he's too dumb to be Kaidou's Katakuri. One of the other calamities might be though.

Hack
a
c
k

Oda
d
a

Hack
a
c
k

Wasn't there another one more like this ? I thought there was. Maybe I'm wrong.

>calling shirohige whitebeard

You're probably thinking of the Sabo vs Perospero one

>goes against fleet admiral + admiral
>survives
>dumb

Kaido seems more barbaric than BM, WB, or Shanks. Its kind of like Kid having a higher bounty than Luffy due to pure casualties.

Why are Dragon's children way worse than Big Mom's?

If Dragon is the most wanted man in the world, Kaido is probably a close second. I don't think his bounty will ever be disclosed.

How will we stop the hackposter? I cant take it anymore, i cant sleep and eat. My feelings are extremely hurt, I cant believe someone hates oda ffs.
Please someone, i cant find my meds

>calling wave nami
>calling common snipe tashigi
>calling crane tsuru

Going against a Fleet Admiral + Admiral is already a dumb as fuck decision to make, user. Surviving them has nothing to do with intelligence, it just means he's strong enough to survive that fight. A smart person would have never picked that fight in the first place. It might not be a spot on analogy but Jack would probably be the Cracker of Kaidou's crew. One of the other calamities could be the Katakuri but Jack is definitely not Katakuri tier competent. The guy's failed in everything he's done. He failed to get Raizou, he failed to save Doffy, he failed to kill Zunisha and he's now eating fish shit.

Oh shit yeah that's the one my bad thanks.

The difference here is that Dogtooth is a wrong translation.

So this chapter cemented Jinbei as both the helmsman and as an advisor with a different mindset (crucial one in the NW). But also, Carrot as the lookout.

It's undeniable at this point. They are both new members.

O MY MOCHI FRUIT
PROPERTIES OF BOTH PARAMECIA AND LOGIA

katakuri will fail to capture luffy though

The difference is we dont care

He will do something yeah. I hope it will be revealed his son inherited Big Mom's retard strength.

Wait for Katakuri's flashback when he dies protecting his siblings

The guys in the roving horde of randomly mass murdering nutjobs probably have inflated bounties compared to the guys who are sitting in one place trying to keep a multi-island kingdom running smoothly.

Speak for yourself faggot. I bet you call them Cat Viper and Dog Storm too

Yes, I know you don't, MS. Ain't no shame in kingin' like kkong sometimes.

No the difference is that Katakuri is his name and not a title. Translating names is retarded as fuck, which is why no one does it. Not even Niggastream, except for this one particular character because they wanted an edgy-sounding name. Now they're too proud to change it back despite getting called out for their stupidity.

No, it's sure at 100% he's only to the Beast pirates what Cracker is to the Big Mom pirates. Because of the card pattern.

I think it's way more likely for his commanders to be booze based, we already had cards with Doffy

Katakuri will live, he is the future Pirate King.

>wonderful chapter starring beautiful handsome perospero and his inferior little brother being chads and overpowering the shit out of the MC and his crew
>meanwhile jinbeifag is practically getting off to Jinbei taking the helm
Never change, jinbeifag, never change.

She was totally being a lookout this chapter.

I was hoping that his anti fruit would be the plasti-plasti fruit, but this is better.

>But also, Carrot as the lookout.
>It's undeniable at this point. They are both new members.

Go to apforums if you want to see so olympic-level mental gymnastics in trying to deny this fact.

Ginrummy = card game, Sheepdshead= card game, Jack = a card, Kaido = literally card. Doflamingo is part of Kaido's crew and he was the joker.

No, it's confirmed.

Doffy was under Kaido and had Suits, Kaido himself has the scores:
X Drake
Jack
Queen
King

But Doffy was basically Kaido's secret 4th commander, in a card analogy his joker.

Jack, Scotch, and Ginrummy could be either, but Sheepshead seems like he could only be a card game.

Better translation says "our country" so maybe he just means World Cake Island

Hell no, I already got cancer. Don't need more.

Everyone is already talking about that retard. I'm just trying to add something more to the conversation. Because of Pero and Katakuri everyone forget that this chapter also cemented the roles of the two new members.
No need. They are there too.

I wish X Drake would join the Strawhats

Why would help help his mom chase the ship when he's fully aware there's no cake?

Aaaand nothing happened. Again. Thanks, Oda.

>because of Pero and Katakuri everyone forget that this chapter also cemented the roles of the two new members
Still a comparatively trivial matter I can't bring myself to care about right now but sure, okay. I never said you couldn't discuss it.

Pedro is also a card game, just saiyan

This. Anyone who says otherwise is a memer

>Oda is not good when too many characters
>our role is over
>let's get out

It's either she chases the Strawhats or she keeps fucking up Whole Cake

>tfw no taste of mochi cock in my mouth
>tfw no mochi semen in my anus
He is so perfect, why can't he be mine

Probably so pissed about losing his arm that it made him forget that he's dead the second Big Mom finds out there is no cake.

Wheres katakuris sister? Did I miss the page?

He knows Pudding is coming at them with the cake

>katakuris sister
You're gonna have to be more specific.

His balls are just that big

>"dogtooth"

The leaks yesterday

>dogtooth

I-it's okay user, we can still eat mochi and pretend that's his cock.
;_;

They were fake you retard