Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card-hen PV

youtube.com/watch?v=vc-UPPk5ZPQ

The general consensus is that it's shit but newfag fujoshits will eat it up. More news at eleven

looks fucking good.

>getting to here Sakura's adorable "ho-eeeeh?"s again
So happy bros

just going to call samefag here.

The OVA was great. The series is going to be just as good.

So the music is going to be just new recordings of the original arrangements? I hope we get a couple new tracks as well though. Backgrounds are on point, and the manga is pretty good 3 volumes in.
AOTY 2018 confirmed?

>but newfag fujoshits will eat it up. More news at eleven

As a lolicon, she was the first disappointment, and taught me that 2D can be just as disgusting whores as 3D, instantly jumping on the shota cock, just because she needed at least one dick to lust for at the age of 10.
Good job.

Not to mention the new series is gonna bury the male teacher x loli relationship, but is gonna include the shota x woman romance.

Fuck off, Syoaran x Sakura is patrician. It's the most gratifying relationship in anime.
This series looks good. Hopefully it will kill Precure once and for all, and force Toei to do something new with the genre.

>It's the most gratifying relationship in anime
It's the most disgusting "Here, fucking a loli is fine if it's a shota" kind of vanilla bullshit.

You sound like a giant insecure faggot.
Fuck off to

Using the same badly aged OST.

I hope they will do some new songs like they did with Sailor Moon.

>badly aged OST
What? I think that they should be using new tracks too but that OST is top-tier forever.

What if this is their end game?

Can /u/ fags not ruin these threads with their salty autism? Thanks.

I'm not really optimistic, but I'll watch it anyway. The OVA was weak, but hardly unwatchable.
No, that isn't something /u/fags are capable of.

/u/fags made this thread to begin with. Did you not see the warning signs? Read >

>but that OST is top-tier forever.
Nostalgia faggot detected

Where were you when anime was saved Sup Forums? Where were you when they made another Sakura anime and it was good? Shitposting about some seasonal waifus and drinking your sorrows away? Filthy. Disgusting.

>muh nostalgiafag
Shit taste detected.

The animation looks really good.

It looks fucking GREAT.
>same director
>same studio
>same VAs
MADHOUSE does not fucking fail.

are you guys fucking blind?

>hur dur stop enoying things I declare to be shit

Let's not kid ourselves here:
The new show was never going to look as good as the old one.
It was never going to come close.
It still looks pretty good, and better than most shitty anime does nowadays.
It could use less filters.

That is indeed not what I wrote but it does answer to your blindness.

Are you blind? We don't live in the age of cel animation anymore, and if we're talking about faithful NEW adaptions, CCS is definitely one to look towards for the right kind of way.
Especially with the who LOTGH debacle currently.

>it's not going to look good because no anime does and it looks better than most anime does
I disagree. I urge you to watch more anime. Saying it's okay because 'most anime' do it isn't an argument. CCS looks better than most anime did at that time too. IT has nothing to do with muh power of the cell

>being this angry about something you have no control over
Fucking why? Just be glad literally everything about this adaption is the same besides the animation you absolute autist.

I'm as calm and have the emotional reactions of a dead cow.
Whom are you quoting?

You're literally the only one going out of the way to shit on this adaption that there's nothing wrong with, so you obviously have been triggered by something.

Will Tomoyo ever find love or she'll marry some nobody like her mom because that's what lesbians must do?

>CCS looks better than most anime did at that time too.
Imagine believing this. A show with 100+ episodes looking better than anything and sustaining that level of quality for that long? I think you need to rewatch CCS.

>literally
So then who is it you are quoting?

I was quoting your LITERAL emotional response to something so fucking minut

I don't need to rewatch anything. I know it did which is why it's one of the few genuine anime that regularly makes it in the top 10. As I said, watch more anime.

Yes you do, because you evidently have no idea what you're talking about.

Now in English?

>evidently
evidently
ˈɛvɪd(ə)ntli/
adverb
adverb: evidently

in a way that is clearly seen or understood; obviously.
"a work so evidently laden with significance"
synonyms: obviously, clearly, plainly, perceptibly, visibly, discernibly, transparently, manifestly, patently, palpably, distinctly, markedly, blatantly; More
unmistakably, indisputably, undeniably, undoubtedly, incontrovertibly, without question, without doubt;
informalas sure as eggs is eggs
"he was evidently dismayed by what he saw"
it would seem that.
"evidently Mrs Smith thought differently"
synonyms: seemingly, apparently, so it seems, as far as one can tell, from all appearances, on the face of it, to all intents and purposes, on the surface, outwardly, ostensibly; More
it seems (that), it would seem (that), it appears (that), it would appear (that);
rareostensively
"evidently, she believed herself to be unobserved"
used as an affirmative response.
"‘Were they old pals or something?’ ‘Evidently.’"

I'm done with you. The new adaption is going to be great, and I know it.

>I'm done with you
Didn't know I was subscribed to your blog. Sup Forums is an American image-board. If you can't speak coherent American English do not expect the people on here to understand your gibberish. Gibberish by the way is against the rules. Learn the language spoken on here if you want to communicate.

Imagine being this autistic

Not your safespace.

New CCS adaption is going to be an absolute masterpiece and there's nothing you can do about it.

>I urge you to watch more anime.
I urge you to stop projecting, and acting like anyone with a differing opinion is uninformed.

I already know it's not because the source material is awful. But hey. I'm going to enjoy the trainwreck just as much as you.

>newfag fujoshits will eat it up
>Shoujo for little girls and magical girls fans

>safespace
>muh blog
>projecting
It's like you've learned these cultural Sup Forums concepts/terminology for the first time, and just wanted to spout them out as if they actually make sense within the context if this thread. It's a nice attempt user, but no dice.

Stop deflecting. If you don't got anything to say don't say it.

>100+ episodes
CCS only has 70 episodes. I think you need to rewatch it moron.

These threads are awful

>It won't have the godly Nelvana theme
Why should I care?

Read >>filename

>the source material is awful
It's actually not, I genuinely am enjoying the clear card arc so far.
If you think it's awful you obviously aren't a fan of Clamp in the first place.

Just from the preview it looks fun, I love Sakura's voice.
Trash thread though.

Only the last one you linked is me. Don't lump with that autist. Sorry, I like hand drawn animation. You're not going to convince me a bunch of 1s and 0s are an adequate replacement, kiddo.

Oh whoops, sorry user. The reality is cel animation isn't coming back though, and my whole point is that this new CCS adaption is definitely the ideal in terms of production staff. I have high hopes for it, unlike some of the other shit that's currently getting new adaptions.

>I am enjoying it therefore it's not awful
I never talked about your or my opinion here.
>no true scotsman
Seriously it's like I'm on Sup Forums

I think it's going to be fine, and my original post was that "it still looks pretty good," but I think the blurry filters were bad. Pretty mild opinion all things considered. This is my most anticipated show right now. I just think that comparing it to the original is unfair, because we won't be getting that level of detail from computer animation for a while the way things are looking.

Ok then I don't care about your claim that the source material is trash. Especially because you haven't even provided your reasoning for that.

>Ok then I don't care
I didn't ask.

Fuck you are so fucking cool user. Keep replying to me so I know you don't care.

? I thought you were the one that didn't care. Are you suffering from multiple personality disorder again user?

Literally why are you still replying to me again?

Can you girls take this somewhere else?

I asked you a question. That's not possible without replying.

The new CCS adaption is going to be great user. I just know it.

Yeah, looks like shit!

I didn't ask.

Not your safespace OP

>I didn't ask.
I didn't ask if you didn't ask. It's going to be great.

>GAIS, modern aniu doesnt use SHELLS, GET OVER IT
>Implying they cant use NON bleached out over saturated color palettes and NON FILTERED BLOOMY backgrounds

I didn't ask

>NON bleached out over saturated color palettes and NON FILTERED BLOOMY backgrounds
Yeah but this is literally shoujo, so this type of shit is expected. I don't remember CCS being MANanime.

Nice thread guys!

It's going to be great.

Is your picture supposed to prove something? The new CCS OVA honestly just doesn't look all that great. And I love modern anime and the great strides it has made in making something visually pleasing without sacrificing budget. I tell the naysayers to simply watch more anime. The industry has made great improvements in areas. CCS just is modern filter crap and shots going too long to fill time. It's reminiscent of early Toei in that regard

You're just not a true clamp fan.

not your safespace OP

What the fuck are clear cards?

From what I can gather they are spiritual atoms of the Clow Cards. Like, the Clow Cards exploded into little pieces, and those were the clear cards.

Says the normalfag non-lolicon fuck?
Shota x loli is the worst and most irresponsible relationship ever, what the hell kind of 10 years get together? And then what?
So retarded.

Don't question it. You're just not a clamp fan. It's going to be great!

they hold hands? it's just a crush either way. Nothing then. It's why the original ended.

>CCS just is modern filter crap and shots going too long to fill time. It's reminiscent of early Toei in that regard

What? you cant be serious.

That shot has been going on for the entire time I stared at it. A little long don't you think?

Hey user, the new CCS adaption is going to be great.

Spamming is against the rules

Could say the same for you with your "safespace" posts, to be honest.
New CCS is truly going to be something worth watching, I know it.

Report and ignore is the golden rule.

>defending the absolute autist
Are you retarded?

Not him, but please go back to your reddit/ANN shithole, and gloat about how good the new adaptation of this pile of crap is gonna be there.

I'm happy it's coming back, it might not look as good as the original series but I can't find it in myself to care about that. Too bad the threads are just gonna be a pile of shit.

>it's okay to do thing because someone hurt my feelings

It's not going to be shit though. I don't know how many times I have to reiterate the point that:
>same director
>same VAs
>same studio
It's literally the only "new" adaption I'm looking forward to because the staff is exactly the fucking same as the original series. Anyone who can't see that doesn't know the blessing this new adaption is getting.

Half of those things aren't even relevant. It's not the same. Get that through your thick skull already

>Half of those things aren't even relevant.
Yes they are. The director is the most essential and important figure to a project. Just for the pure fact they kept him, means I can have high expectations.
Not something I can say the same for the new LOTGH adaption, or the new Kino no Tabi adaption.

>yes they are
Nope

And who cares?
Let's start with the VAs, it's alrady horrible.
Same director? Yeah, but different values, and the original work itself has turned to shit for the later parts.
It was just a light hearted magical girl that turned out to be far too heavy on /lgbt/ shit, and we got a gay boy couple, and a shota x loli couple out of it, and now we're gonna have a shota x adult woman to top it off, which is horrible.
And even if you're looking forward to it, because you for somehow reason don't like lolis, only as one likes a puppy, in the "daww cute children" way, you can't know whether it will be good or not.

>Nope
Yep.

Nope. If things need to be the same then why are you ignoring the fact that 20 years have passed. They're not the same.

What the fuck are you asking for? A time machine? The whole reason we're getting anything in the first place is because it's the 20th anniversary.