Have you read it?

Have you read it?

I don't know what this is but I hope that knight guy fucks a dragon

Nope, post some pages or something.

First

Wait, what? I actually thought this was the high school setting and the knights. There's more?

Yes, and I need more.

chapter 1 end

She should've been a loli instead.

Will we get DS: the Manga?

If you haven't noticed how much the souls series borrows from berserk you're fucking blind. There's no point making a manga of a video game that's so heavily inspired by another manga.

This was actually cute. Thanks for posting.

>Cake and living suit of armor
I might like this Boku no naituro

So the whole manga is a gag about the armor being unfamiliar with modern technology?

Any worthwhile manga about dark souls would be more similar to blame then berserk in the sense it would be more about capturing the games tone and atmospheres like blame rather than a character study like berserk.

It would just be berserk with less talking., don't kid yourself.

>It would just be berserk with less talking

It most definitely would be but that would be because the person making it does not care or understand the games.Dark Souls has a completely different tone and atmosphere then berserk all the important events in the world have already happened and the setting is much more important than the characters. If it wanted to capture the spirit of the games it would have to be about a knight wandering thought abandoned castles, haunted forest, and endless caverns murdering the last remnants of dead civilizations.

NICE

good, now dump the other two chapters

>Cakes and Knights

This could be vert very good

That's a different manga.

and this is where the audience of Sup Forums in Sup Forums come in.

The fuck are you talking about

mite be cool

the only fags who sperg over talking armors are vidya autist and /tg/

Wouldn't that be /tg/?

Solaire would be jizzing his pants

It's the 'knight in shining armor' fantasy.