Lina > Naga

Lina > Naga
don't you even dare argue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbfaF5otJv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't argue with that.

Wasn't there something about their periods effecting their magic?

Amelia > both.

This.

Damn truth.

Obviously.

My waifu.

Why didn't Lina just destroy Naga?

So why cant emilia and naga exist in the same series/movie?

I agree

Lina's outfit was pretty neat in the ova/movies, way better than in the tv series.

Best-o

It came up a grand total of once, as an excuse to temporarily depower Lina so that she'd be captured, but yes.

I'm not sure where you even got the idea it would be the other way around, OP.

Princess of my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbfaF5otJv0

Because the author said so, but I haven't heard a specific reason why he insists on it. Maybe because he wants Naga to keep on traveling under the identity of Naga, and if she meets Amelia, then she'll have to go back to being Princess Gracia. There's probably no deep reason to it; it's just a running gag at this point.

>that pic
Out of character. Gourry is too retarded to understand sexual arousal.

I think Gourry can experience automatic physical arousal like any man. He had a similar reaction to Naga in the video games. It's not out of the question for someone who has led a lifestyle like he has that he may even be sexually experienced.

Even clinical retards do things like masturbate.

I wish I had more art of the Slayers cast in modern clothes.

I love this one in particular. I think it's the only time Rui has ever drawn Zel's human face.

>event re-run never
Thanks, Cygames.

Rui's Gakuen Slayers.
I can't get enough of Slayers AU fanfic/doujin set in modern times.

I love a lot of old Slayers art that's sadly so low resolution like it's a holdover from being scanned during the 56k modem days of the 90s.

Who?

I'm slowly gathering the anime artbooks and scanning them when I have the time. I think I might be able to provide better quality scans for some of these images at least.

For example, I debound the artbook where this image came from and plan to scan it soon.

You're a good man, Anonlie Brown.

Just doing my part so that Slayers never dies.

Slayers remake when?

>remake
God no. It doesn't need one.

We just need the rest of the main series novels animated, or more adaptations of Special with Amelia and Zel added.