Magi 366

Press F for every metal vessel user cept Baba

Alibaba will refuse it, that's just who he is

F

FISH, NO

I'm in love with Morgiana.

>Press F
>crunchyroll
>NEWS: "Magi" Manga Set To End In Four Chapters!

F

Alibaba will bullshit a way that doesn't include killing everyone

SenseScans are fucking dragging their feet, whose translations are you guys using?

It's a solo translator, he's been doing it for like a year now. Sense doesn't give a shit about Magi anymore, fuck them.

Sinbad and David fucked up this manga. Crazy Ugo as final boss would be so much better then the shit we got the last 30/40 chapters. Also it's funny how Sinbad now agrees with Aladdin and tells david he woke up from his "dream" which makes the whole sacred palace arc complete bullshit.

Alibaba, please.

>>NEWS: "Magi" Manga Set To End In Four Chapters!
Thank christ we can finally end this story.

Is this real? Why is it ending do suddenly?

We Genkidama mode now.

thank fucking god someone decided to be merciful enough to finish this off like a rabid dog

Holy shit, it's actually real.
>using CR as a source

Is this the work of Axe-kun?

Thank you jesus

How abrupt is this? Been stocking up chapters since Aladdin and co went inside the sacred realm to stop Sinbad.

Can somebody TL;DR the manga? The last time I'd read it Alibaba died, edgy Magi was kicked to outer space and Zuko lost arm and legs.

Wasn't it announced last year that Magi was in it's final arc? It's not really surprising. I'm just pissed that Morgiana got shafted. She had one cool skirmish against Arba after the time skip, and then never again. She kicked some dudes last chapter but that only last one panel.

Remember how in Dragon Ball things got ridiculous with the cosmology because they kept introducing Gods of a higher level despite never hinting at that hierarchy before?

That happened to Magi and now it's a pissing contest to see who can get the biggest hat to their title of Ultra-mega-super-infinite-maximum God.

Also David is back.

Alibaba didn't actually die and he teamed with edgy magi on a magical journey through the dark continent. When they came back Sinbad was the CEO of the world and Alibaba started a rival company with the help of Kou. Sinbad doesn't like this so he brainwashes everyone with the power of the sacred palace and later wants to turn everything back to rukh. Alibaba, Aladdin, Judar and Hakuryuu go to the sacred palace to stop him and fight like 3 versions of Sinbad beforethey all got bored of it. They then debate for a bit and Sinbad agrees that turning everything back to rukh isn't a good idea. Then David and Sinbad play a game to determine who is the higher god while the rest of the gang fight some angel dudes that are turning everything to rukh.
During all this Ugo was a adorable nerd and Arba was a doll and a tour guide

It's not sudden at all, we've been at the final arc for a while now. I'm just glad this is ending, I couldn't take another chapter of Othaka's bullshit.

Alibaba basically turns the New World into a capitalist paradise.

Alibaba and Morgiana are engaged. Aladdin isn't shota anymore, Hakuryuu isn't an edgy faggot anymore and Judar while still an asshole isn't a complete edgelord anymore, Sinbad and David are behind everything.

That was Sinbad. All Alibaba did was give a leg up to the Kou empire.

I'm kinda sleepy, thanks for noticing that mistake.

Slightly. There's been some big final battles so it's not coming out of nowhere.

Evil Magi met Alibaba in outer space, it turned out they were in the dark continent and journeyed back to the real world but it took 4 years. In the meantime Sinbad unified the world and became President of the planet, and he keeps all metal vessels to himself except for a few outlaws. The Chinese scar guy, Aladdin and Morgiana have disappeared. Alibaba goes to China and meets the fish themed girl, and helps her build China back up in the new system Sinbad had set up. At some point the missing people meet up with Alibaba, and as time goes on Sinbad's system starts to split when China leaves his alliance. He starts to freak out and uses the metal vessels to travel to the sacred palace and depose Ugo. He becomes God and decides to destroy the world, gathering the world's ruhk together to break into the next higher dimension, where he'll continue an upward quest of conquest. Alibaba and friends also travel to the sacred palace where they engage in a series of debate battles with Sinbad. Eventually he agrees not to destroy the world and try a different plan. However, David, Aladdins evil grandpa from Alma Torran, was brought to the sacred palace inside Sinbad's soul, and he takes over the sacred palace and tries to enact Sinbad's original plan. Sinbad and David fight each other for control of the sacred palace, while Alibaba fights against the inhabitants of earth who are being mindcontrolled by David. Eventually they break the mind control and Aladdin confronts David. The magic to destroy the world is too far gone, and the metal vessel users need to sacrifice themselves to let Alibaba stop it. That's pretty much where we are. Overall I'd say its more compressed of an ending than I'd like, but that's better than dragging out for nothing like Naruto, and there aren't any huge dangling plot threads that have been left behind.

>conceding a mistake
You're creeping me out user

People aren't that interested in Magi anymore, huh?

Main discussion threads are always raw threads.

What's even happening in this garbage anymore? I stopped reading when Sinbad became God through some bullshit or other.

>implying they'll actually die