Most bestiality is legal, declares Canada's Supreme Court

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

What the fuck Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've made my last duck hunt across the border. Not gonna risk my lab's cherry on a FUCKING LEAF.

LEAF YES!

Newsflash: if you're allowed to kill animals you should be allowed to fuck them. Fucking meatfags

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

A short history of pressing issues in Canada:

200-years ago
>I hope I have enough meat and wood stockpiled to last my family through the winter.

Today
>Can I fuck my dog?

I'm allowed to fuck your mom.
Does that mean I get to kill your mom too?

>meatfag logic

The only way Justin can legally get laid. Make new laws allowing it.

whats wrong? its good.

Progress!

Spot on Canafucks. Fucking degenerates.

This is old news m8, you're a little late to the dog party

The globalists had a good laugh putting a 1/4 negro in the whitehouse, but what they did to canada just isn't funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAqt7PwzAnI

>9 June 2016

No law for bestiality =/= is legal
Also, you can be still charged for animal abuse.

A lawyer once told me this.

it's the current year you un-educated white christian

If you can kill an animal and eat it, then you should be able to fuck it or get fucked by it.

It's good logic. Explain why he's wrong.

It's the same logic, moron.

If I can fuck you, that means I can kill you, right?

how else r they going to integrate immigrants

day of the flea comb when?

He's not allowed to kill my mother, brainlet meatfag. But he's allowed to kill animals. Holy shit all that highly carcinogenic meat intake really rots the brain

What he is arguing is that eating and sex have a difference in morality. While eating an animal is ok, having sex with it is not ok. Just like having sex with your mother is ok, but eating her is not.

Well he's right that there's a difference. Killing is worse so if killing animals is allowed then so should fucking.

make it stop

Universal healthcare + fucking animals ... what could possibly go wrong.

Pic shows why universal healthcare should come with basic rules and accountability.

No, killing is worse when talking about humans; fucking is worse with animals.

eye ball tatoos are a thing btw a stupid thing but people do it tattoo artist eff up

wrong. you're just a selfish meatfag who has an emotional attachment to yuh burgers

I'm going to tell my black girlfriend we don't have to hide our love anymore! Thanks Trudeau!

The state should not pay for any fuck up is all i'm saying, if you're retarded enough to tattoo your eyeball, or chop your own arm/fick or whatever part of your body. You're on your own.

brb going to canada.

Not sure what business of yours it is what someone does in their spare time with their pet as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. If there's a single good argument for not legalizing it I'd love to hear it.

You're right, and once upon a time our laws were written to reflect the general public's sense of decency. Hence killing animals was okay, since most people weren't repulsed by that. Whereas fucking animals was illegal, because most people were repulsed by that.
However its quite obvious that the guidelines that govern the modern system of law are quite different. Abortion has been made legal despite widespread distaste. Faggotry has been made legal despite widespread distaste. Trannies have been made legal despite widespread distaste.

Modern lawmaking holds no regard for the general public's sense of decency. All it cares about is whether the actions in question directly impinge on someone else under those laws.
>my body my right
>what i do in my own bed is my own business
>i can cut my dick off if i want
See? Under these principles that have been set by the liberal interpretation of lawmaking, there is no real reason why bestiality should be illegal when killing animals is legal. It doesn't directly affect any of the other citizens who are protected under the system of law, hence it comes under 'what I do in private is none of your business'.

It's just another example of the failings of a liberal system of law that doesn't have a clear sense of morality guiding it.

No, I'm basing my morality off a feeling. I feel the same amount of disgust from someone fucking an animal than a man killing another man. There is something perverse and tragic about both of these acts. If we look through history, most people would agree with me.

>most
So where do you draw the line?

I'm not sure what the situation is in the UK, but in the USA, all degenerate behavior has been made legal through executive action and supreme court ruling. I still have not given up on my country because I know that given a democratic vote, decency would win 9/10 times.

If you get drunk and get in an accident, will the state pay for your injuries in your scenario? both are equally stupid.

>tfw your illegal fetish becomes legal

Goat fuckers

Yes exactly.
If the general public was actually allowed to directly vote on the legalisation of abortion, faggotry, trannies or bestiality, they would all remain illegal.

But that's not how it works for either of our countries. Since they've already taken a few steps into the liberal principle of 'if it doesn't directly affect other people it's totally fine', they're obliged to keep going to avoid admitting rank hypocrisy.
Meanwhile the only chance the general population gets to fight the ever descending slope of degeneracy are the all-too-rare general elections. And those are almost always overshadowed by other issues.

Anyone who is stupid enough to get an eyeball tattoo fucking deserves it

>Not sure what business of yours it is what someone does in their spare time with their pet
Not sure what the one on the right is.. But I would fuck it.

I'll never be a woman so it doesn't matter.

>penetration

Clarification needed. Does "penetration" only mean benis-in-vegana/anus or does it include oral too? And if so, which kinds of oral? Humans rimming or licking animal vag seems definitely ok, but is sucking animal cock legal or illegal?

Leafs btfo.

v5KmbR
Nationalist leaf discord.
Join if you're a fellow disgruntled leaf.

tfw old strawmen invented by the right to argue against gay marriage turn out to be 100% accurate

>I feel the same amount of disgust from someone fucking an animal than a man killing another man.

Does that mean I can post this now?

Maybe if they let the refugees fuck their goats, they won't rape all the white children

Change bitch for girlfriend

>Newsflash: if you're allowed to abort babies you should be allowed to fuck them.
have fun in tartarus.

maybe it's not so much for the animal's sake as to keep human civilization from going full nigger.

>I feel the same amount of disgust from someone fucking an animal than a man killing another man
Would you rather kill your dog than let it lick whipped cream off your cock?