The absolute state of burger public schools

> Data released Thursday by D.C. Public Schools show that 42 percent of seniors attending traditional public schools are on track to graduate

> At Anacostia High, only 19 percent of seniors have passed or are passing the classes required to receive their diplomas.

> At Ballou High — the school at the epicenter of the district’s graduation scandal — 27 percent of seniors are on track to graduate.

> Wilson, the city’s highest-performing comprehensive high school, has 56 percent of students on track to receive their diplomas.

Source: amren.com/news/2018/03/d-c-public-schools-graduation-rate-track-decline-year/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1jMQq
youtube.com/watch?v=ISJgIBu0VHY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American public schools are just indoctrination factories pumping out servile drones with all critical thinking skills destroyed.

and that's WITH lowered standards and watered-down curricula

> LISTEN UP, LIBERALS.
> I know it hurts to acknowledge this. I know it goes against everything you’ve ever thought about the world. I know it makes you feel like you’ve wasted your time and energy.
> It’s over now. Sixty years of this bullshit is coming to an end. The experiment has concluded and the results are in everywhere you look.
> Blacks and browns have FAILED – despite all your help and all your lying on their behalf, the truth is coming out now. White people are waking up to their incompetence.
archive: archive.is/1jMQq

What are they going to do hold them back to terrorize the faculty for another year? They would be happy to get flunked nad return to recruit more drug customers and prostitutes for the street.

*nigger public schools

>BLACK EXCELLENCE

And outright cheating, they've allwoed students to graduate that should have been disqualified for missing over 30 days of school. Education is a clusterfuck.

Public education was a mistake and is a failure

It wasn't always like that

US public schools are a meme. If you love your children you will keep them far, far away from that abomination. Home school them, far more effective and they'll at least be on European level knowledge

> But are homeschoolers a little odd?
Define normalcy.

30 year olds graduating highschool?

How are parents supposed to work full time and educate their kids at the same time?

That's the point, both parents shouldn't have to work long hours at shitty jobs each to make ends meet.

Designing education as daycare so that kids don't get in the way is a mistake.

but both parents don't have to work. they could live simply and mom could stay home.

Unless the father is making >100k a year, both parents are going to have to work

The enfranchisement of women was THE mistake. Find you a conservative woman who says she wants to be a stay at home mom who homeschools FROM THE START

My mum worked full time and still had time at night to help me with homework, it's not hard nigger

>DC
there's your problem

Niggers. They are retarded. Most statistics about America being behind Europe in academics is BS. White Americans are just as smart as Europe, but when niggers are included in our test scores it really drags us down. In order to understand anything in America statistically, you must separate the races. But you knew this already.

the black ones are just daycare centers, they don't even feed them any sort of indoctrination information

Only if you need to have a 100k+ lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=ISJgIBu0VHY

There is a program in NYC schools as far as I know that lets you make up an entire year of classes in a 2 week program. Its all worksheets that everyone googled for an answer. I was told 50% of the senior class was on the verge of failing but when this program started near the end of the school year it jumped to +80%.

And it has nothing to do with the"system".

Media produces over sexualised contents and values selfishness over productive virtues. Media tells us to fuck and suck not to reflect and learn. We amplify this under the"freedom" lie. Now mix up the classes and you end up with youth doing exactly what they been told to.

>only if you need to have a 100k a year lifestyle
If you are going to bring up kids in a borderline poverty upbringing, don’t have kids... 100k a year household income is straight middle class in America

this

I agree, calculus, physics, and chemistry are all tools of liberal SJW commies and our ruining our children

True. What's really rustling is that those aren't underfunded schools with shitty infrastructure, they'd be fine if it wasn't for the demographics. Your niggers live a more affluent lifestyle than most of humanity ever has.

You're retarded. It's not about the subjects themselves, but the way the schools, classes, and rewards are structured. They do not foster critical thinking but instead supress it along with any kind of lateral thought. Read Dumbing Us Down by John Taylor Gatto, New York teacher of the year

I make 120k with a stay at home wife and 2 kids and although our finances aren't difficult we're nothing more than middle class.

>380 million people
>call all schools shit due to niggerville, USA public schools
yeah nah, Mohammad

CHILD ABUSE

>teacher of the year

That is what I’m saying.

Maybe in a shitty urban libtard area, but I went to a public school in a conservative area and didn’t have any of the problems complained about on here with my education. Then went to a public university focused on STEM and wasn’t indoctrinated there, either.
The fact of the matter is if you live in a wholesome white are, your public schools are probably fine. If you don’t, why are you raising your kids in a dindu-infested hellhole like DC?

I grew up in a conservative, ultra white suburb. I went to a nice private school until I was a junior in high school, then went to public. The difference in how things are taught was astounding. The public school was almost entirely memorization and allowed very little deviation from the accepted answers. The private school was structured entirely to foster independence and critical thinking. Oh, and my AP English class was reading books I read on middle school for the private school.

you want to know the honest to god truth about the shit happening in schools in liberalland? Be dumb lazy nigger who does not participate at all when it comes to education. Fail. Teacher will recommend holding the student back - REQUEST FUCKING DENIED BECAUSE 'IT MIGHT STUNT THEIR SELF ESTEEM'

I'm not fucking kidding, an example would be something like dumb fuck fails math, has to go to summer school (2 weeks... literally 2 fucking weeks) doesnt do shit because why would they? then moves onto the next grade not learning a god damn thing from the year before. Now is being taught more advanced math with no base knowledge of basic arithmetic

This will continue to happen year after year until either they are old enough to just stop showing up and have anybody care or graduate fucking highschool

you see, schools will get less and less money every year if students fail to progress regardless of the actual reality of the situation

Maybe my area was weird then. My high school routinely outperformed the local charter school and private school in math and sciences (usually about even in English, though). The private school was pretty widely regarded as the worst of the three and only used for catholic parents to send their kids to Jesus school. The charter school at one point got to boast about being a nationally top ten school, then we found out the mere requirement for that was having the highest percentage of students taking AP classes. Dumb way to quantify that. But our school averaged much higher AP scores; our best were better than their best by a longshot.

Furthermore we had a much higher elite college placement rate than the charter school. The Ivy’s, MIT and Stanford loved our little school, but were skeptical of the charter school because they were taught how to take tests and nothing more. Made it even funnier that we kicked their ass on tests when it was our school that encouraged true learning instead of studying for a test.

teachers don't fail anyone. they give everyone passing grades, they don't give a fuck. 50% of all high school seniors have A averages. it's a joke

even that jew from the mass shooting school was bitching about how he has perfect grades but bombed the SAT test. he bombed the SAT because his grades are meaningless, inflated bullshit so teachers can keep parents and annoying kids off their back

they give passing grades because they are told by administration to give passing grades, it doesnt matter what the teachers want

because money... funding

A lot of the public schools in America pay shit. It's hard to have good schools when you don't have good teachers. Pay more to attract better talent and you may see a change.

t. guy who considered going into education but checked out of that route after seeing how much his local school districts paid

My parents are both teachers in the US and love the public school system, but even their Hilary-supporting brains aren't able to block out how black people and mexicans are coddled by the education system.
its honestly amazing what slides through to get the graduation rate up