Andrew Scheer

Should he be our next PM? I enjoy watching him bitch out Trudeau.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the best we got

He's just as shit.

Who's a better candidate?

That's the problem. Nobody. We have no choice but to vote in a globalist cuck.

What's his stand on immigration?

beta face

He's just another globalist neocon sadly. I'm hoping Trudeau wins again at this point, just to say a big fuck you to the cons for not getting someone who is actually for curbing this out of control immigration. Either way though, Canada is gone. It's pretty fucking sad, I would have liked to raise my kids here. Now I'm going to either have to move back to Poland or hopefully somewhere in oregon.

If you're from Ontario, join my discord. I just started it so it's not active but I plan on getting many Sup Forumsacks in there.

TAeDpS

canada isn't a country fuck off you stupid chinese niggers and just commit suicide

i wish to genocide everyone who lives outside alberta

Personally, I'll be voting for team wuzle wazle. After seeing team lib and team con in action, I think it's really the best chance we've got.

I used to. I moved to AB 3 years ago after Brampton became too much of a shithole to live in. I swear there were more indians than whites by far. Not that they are bad people, but if I wanted to be surrounded by indians and take part in indian culture I'd move to india.

>pro abortion communist sikh
>comes from literally the political elite class of india

fuck no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singh

maxime bernier is a lot better

>Brampton
You mean Bramladesh?

Was very disappointed when Max didn't get the position. Wish I could vote for the Bloc at least, I'm starting to think Balkanization is the only cure.

defeatist shill

anything is better than trudeau faggot

Vote for Trudeau for acceleration of the decline of Canada

dont waste your vote on the bloc, scheer is clearly just another neocon puppet but he's the only option we have. and we can't let trudeau back in office no matter what.

BASED ISRAEL!

Scheer is irrelevant, Trudeau will be pm for 3 terms

No one will touch immigration. The only one who made it a big part of their platform was that woman who got branded a fascist and eliminated in one of the first rounds.

Fuck Canada

Fuck CAnaDa.

FUck this broken shithole country of losers.
I want Canada to fail badly and serve as a warning to the rest of the world.

On the other hand you can take the accelerationist approach; if things deteriorate more quickly we might actually see change in our lifetime. Tories won't turn back the clock or reverse immigration, they will just slow it down. They are more of a pressure release valve than a force for meaningful change. The faster things get worse, the time till a reaction materializes shortens.

Canada has over a million Muslims and they all vote Liberal.

The horrible truth is Canada literally has no good options to vote for right now. Every last one of the people running are complete and utter shit. We are so completely and royally fucked it has long gone past being funny. We are already almost Sweden tier bad and it will only get worse. 4-5 years from now and we will make Sweden look like a haven. God have mercy on our souls, because the jews will not.

The damage done to our country is so severe that it can not be undone through the ballot box.

why do you live here if you don't like this country?

There are no politicians in Canada that can offer some vision for the future. All they do is run on platforms of making the government more efficient, or streamlining some programs, or some other shit alike. Not that those things are not important, but the main objective should be to articulate a vision for the future of Canada, and they have none.

I've heard some saying about growing the population to 100 Million people, which is absolutely insane. Why, it's going to ruin the country. All their political agendas, economic models, it's all dinosaur shit, mediocre thinking, for mediocre people.

If anything, we are probably at a point that even Communism would be a better socioeconomic system than the shitshow Canada has become. With Communism there would be no more immigration, no more taxes, no out of control inflation, and so on. And considering how many natural resources Canada is blessed with, we'd probably end up with a middle-class quality of life for the whole of the population.

This. Canada needs to hit rock bottom, and HARD. It's coming.

What a cunt you are....If you're not happy, why don't you leave!!!!

Why does he/she have to leave? Maybe he/she does not have any other place to go.

People are frustrated because they sense their lives, in a country such as Canada, should be a lot better, and they are not, because assholes in government are fucking it all up.

The actual state of Canada. Communism, the tried and tested system of institutional genocide, looks appealing. God save us all.

He's got the same spoiled milk look Harper had. It's a toss up because Canadians are dumb as shit and another Trudeau term is possible.

How hard is it to mandate that only attractive and witty people run for party leadership? For christsakes put a handsome man in charge and he'd win handily.

FUCK CANADA

We should have bad goys actively joining the conservative party and corrupting it. It will be the de facto white party in 10 years.

Everyone knew MadMax was going to win. Then this goy comes along and clinches it. hmmm...
t.party-insider

This

Such as?

Hard mode: No immigration