This kills the alt-right

Once and for all can black people and white people come together on a mutual appreciation of good food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QvOWIpeNv4
pbs.org/food/the-history-kitchen/history-chicken-and-waffles/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
youtube.com/watch?v=IP6uI8AppoA
epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/african-jollof-rice
demandafrica.com/food/recipes/kelewele-ghana-spicy-fried-plantains/
hooktube.com/watch?v=3igK_lNWMpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollof_rice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolof_people
nitibhan.com/2015/12/04/trade-in-east-africa-a-very-short-introduction-to-a-very-long-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can all unite behind hatred of tiny ass images in OPs.

Disgusting

Yes, look at the American southeast. Food and music have kept whites and niggers on the same page since the 30s.

that shit is fucking tasty but how are waffles "white people food"

go to any fucking waffle house and i garuntee you you'll see packs of niggers all over the place

youtu.be/9QvOWIpeNv4

How does the chicken and waffles thing work, do you eat the chicken then the waffle or do you pour syrup on all of it and eat them in the same bite?

It’s a free country

That's a belgian style waffle.

Retard, chicken and waffles are a nigger thing.

Ive done chicken and waffles a few times, and the best way to enjoy it is to pair it with a honey mustard.
Take a bite of waffle + syrup and while the taste of maple lingers on your pallette, go for that chicken + honey mustard. Its ridiculously good.

>the whites in south east like the blacks

pbs.org/food/the-history-kitchen/history-chicken-and-waffles/2/

>The earliest American chicken and waffle combination appears in Pennsylvania Dutch country during the 1600’s, when home cooks made waffles and topped them with pulled chicken and gravy

for me heaven has to be a cross between a dikekike video and chicken n winnigish
see it's like I can have a leg in one hand, and a brerb in another

Black people don’t have food

youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs

this

>yfw poor white trash stole barbeque from black slaves and label it their creation.
Why do they act like the niggers they hate?

You can trade goods and ideas without having to live with the people that created those goods or ideas

Just because I like Indian food, is it essential that I should allow Indians to come live in my country?

The food argument is absolute gutter tier logic that is only good for placating the masses as their countries are ripped out from under them and their cultural institutions rot and wither.

Abundance of worldly ingredients as a result of trade and the spread of ideas through the Internet completely negates the argument that multiculturalism brings, or is a requirement, of having better food.

it looks like it gives anyone heart disease.

South Georgian here, I never heard or seen waffles with chicken until I went into Atlanta. Anything past Macon isn’t considered the south in Georgia in my opinion.

All black food is just English/Irish/Scottish food but with higher fat content and sometimes more spices

I'm not disparaging it... It's good - there's a reason why blacks are the fattest section of the US population.

But It is a bit irritating like blacks act like they've reinvented wheel when they claim fried chicken and macaroni cheese are somehow "black foods".

Under Rated

Hot sauce on the chicken. When it mixes with the syrup it's tasty user

Traditional nigger food is other niggers. Anything else is 'appropriating' white culture.

If you have a lot of common ground you can get along with most blacks one on one if they're not a fucking idiot.

Black nerds/weebs for instance. Or one's that are just act like normal people.

It's when a bunch of black idiots get into groups, act all uppity with that we wuz kangs shit, and chimp out that I start throwing the n-word around.

>All black food is just English/Irish/Scottish food but with higher fat content and sometimes more spices

Absolutely incorrect.

Anyway I can't unite behind OP's food because I'm vegan.

Biggest meme dish ever. I cringe when I see or hear people talking about chicken and waffles. It's usually hipster faggots trying to act like they belong in the south.

>poor white trash stole barbeque from black slaves
>niggers invented the BBQ
WE WUZ INVENTORS N SHEEEIT. A white guy in the 1950's did nigger. Next you'll claim you invented fire and not just ran naked into fires sparked by lightening to roast your bush meat

Reminds me there's an amazing black chicken going I haven't had in a while. Called Henderson Chicken if there are any Dallasfags here

>The food argument is absolute gutter tier logic

The food argument isn't their real argument, its just a 'gotcha' style thought terminating cliche, because most people like at least one type of cultural food and once they're thinking about that, they're not thinking about the actual issues at stake anymore.

>claims to be vegan
>doesn’t acknowledge the existence of the deliciousness that is Zen Chicken
Also, it’s not specifically about one single dish, I meant we all like delicious food and during our centuries of cultural exchange have sampled, appreciated, and remixed our various recipes.

If the food at the cook out is good enough, there are no enemies.

disgusting

The USA is void of any culture

No. That kills niggers. Just like sugar, crack & regular table salt.

Roscoe’s is so overrated.

No one refers to the South as the southeast dipshit

We can unite to kill our common enemy, the Jew.

You’re really giving me way too much credit in the thought department here. I honestly think food is a good place to find common ground and build from there.

No matter who you are you need to eat, and chances are if you talk to somebody from a different background about cooking you’ll find some common ground. It’s not a trick, it’s just a good place to start to bridge the political gap that divides people.

It's hard to call chicken and waffles nigger culture when they've only been doing it for like 20 years tops. I guess that's how long the shelf life for anything is in nigger culture though.

This shit is retarded. Who the fuck wants waffles with fucking chicken wings on top?

Pic related is the only way to do chicken and waffles, though the chicken should be shredded with some good country gravy.

You must weigh 600lbs.

Fuck yes. Now I'm hungry.

And the carolinas are the north? Your a hillybilly idiot go fuck your sister

I’m down for all of that, minus the beans.

As a man with a belgian wife I am particularly disgusted by this.

America was a fucking mistake.

that looks fucking tasty and I'm sitting here eating string cheese wrapped in the ass end of a loaf of wonderbread. fml.

>put finger food on top of fork and knife food
>niggers

>This kills the alt-right
It was always dead, Jim.

White people invented chicken and waffles.

>Nigger and waffles

>2 different type of foods
>stack on top
>this is now black cuisine

Next week I'm revealing T-bone steak on top of pancakes. I am the nigger trend-maker.

What the everliving fuck is with niggers and CHIGGUN 'N WAFFULZ. Good LORD moon crickets, there are other things on earth to eat with your king kobra.

fpbp

Soul food is great. What I am not sure of is how much southern cooking influenced it, or how much soul food influenced southern cooking. Either way it's all good.

>Black people don’t have food
Maybe for american black people that's true but not all black people.

I didn't know that there were rules for how to enjoy food, user.
but if you want to know, you debone the chicken before you fry it, and then add hot sauce and syrup for the best dish

I’d call it a combination of two very culturally distinct styles of cooking and ingredients that have been combined enhance the flavor of both

>should

>We can unite to kill our common enemy, the Jew.
This, you'd be surprised by how many people of all races have, at the bare minimum, a mistrust for jews.

I doubt niggers eat waffles because they like waffles, they eat them for their daily dose of corn syrup and grease

no m8, that's just a proper breakfast for builders and the like.
Those bears work up a sweat and need a lot of food.

omg ... literally a pile of sand is the "bowl"

but how can you cook it if yo ucant cover it 360 degrees all of the way around with hot sand?
you cant just flip it btw

>Leaf being this dumb.

If you're going to post "black people food" post real black people food, american black people were cut off from their culture for a long time so they may not know about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IP6uI8AppoA

Chicken and waffles isn't black people food or even just chicken for that matter. Do you really think the slaves were living it up with premium meat and poultry on the plantation?

a hard flat thin wood

>Do you really think the slaves were living it up with premium meat and poultry on the plantation?
That's why I put black people food in quotation marks.

That's also more reason for people to check out what Jallof rice is, that's black people food that most westerners won't think is too different from what their used to.

A+

Never had chicken and waffles. Had chicken, had waffles, never together. What a crazy world

>Heartdisease.jpg
No thanks.

>blacks and whites want to unite for racial separatism and anti-semitism and gud fud
>this is bad
??

a challenger appears!

>Southern cooking that existed before niggers could even cook
WE INVENDED DAT

blacks do not want to give up their jewish handouts in exchange for self determination, they are still slaves just like whites are to jewish media

Guys. Think about it. We wouldn't have all this great food otherwise. Guys. Wont it be so much better when everyone is the same color and then there wont be anymore problems in the world? Because I look on the news and the only problems I see us having right now is a race problem, and once there is no more race problems, there wont be anymore problems anymore. Guys Israel is helping us with freedom, we really have to listen to the wise words of our alt-right father Jordan Peterson and clean up our own acts and not rock the boat and not pollute the world with our voices

>check out what Jallof rice is
Sounds delicious and simple. epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/african-jollof-rice

>Southern cooking that existed before niggers could even cook
watch the youtube vid >Sounds delicious and simple.
It is.

Southern food is basically called soul food anywhere outside of the south. Okra, fried or pickled, collard greens, fried chicken, baby back ribs, barbecue (which is pork shoulder where I'm from), red barbecue slaw, livermush, pickled sausage, pig pickin's, brisket, cornbread, brunswick stew, green beans, baked beans, some watermelon for dessert to eat in the back yard and spit seeds, iced tea, and no fucking coleslaw because that shit is nasty.

There's also this other food, more of a snack food than anything else, called kelewele.
It's spicy fried plaintain, both sweet, due to the plaintain and, well, spicy.

demandafrica.com/food/recipes/kelewele-ghana-spicy-fried-plantains/

No, hooktube.com/watch?v=3igK_lNWMpU This is an example of African food May or may not contain oil Stolen from Transformers.

Yeah, but fuck Nigeria.
They went to ghana and didn't comply by our laws and when we threw them out they had the gall to throw ghanaians, that did comply to their immigration laws, out.

They're also committing way too many crimes in Ghana.

I'm sure other Nigerians are okay though, as long as they don't fuck with my black star.

Fried Chicken was invented by the Scottish.
And Belgians invented the waffle.

Go eat your bush meat, nigger.

>watch the youtube vid
I wonder where they got the carrots, pees, tomatoes, onions, peepers, chicken, and all the spices came from? Did you know that all of those things are actually European, Asian, or American? It's likely they got the recipes from Arabs, Indians, and Europeans who visited them. In summary, most of that is not African.

The waffles with shredded chicken and gravy looks ok but not fried chicken on top of waffles and syrup

Here's the history of it, courtesy of wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollof_rice
Jollof rice is one of the most common dishes in Western Africa, consumed throughout the regions of Ghana, Senegal, Gambia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Togo, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and Mali. There are several regional variations in name and ingredients, with non-local versions regarded as "inauthentic".[1] The name Jollof rice derives from the name of the Wolof people,[6] though in Senegal and Gambia the dish is referred to in Wolof as theibou dienne or benachin. In French-speaking areas, it is called riz au gras. Despite the variations, the dish is "mutually intelligible" across the region, and has spread along with the diaspora to become the best known African dish outside the continent.[2][5]

Based on its name, the origins of Jollof rice can be traced to the Senegambian region that was ruled by the Jolof Empire. Food and agriculture historian James C. McCann considers this claim plausible given the popularity of rice in the upper Niger valley, but considers it unlikely that the dish could have spread from Senegal to its current range since such a diffusion is not seen in "linguistic, historical or political patterns". Instead he proposes that the dish spread with the Mali empire, especially the Djula tradespeople who dispersed widely to the regional commercial and urban centers, taking with them economic arts of "blacksmithing, small-scale marketing, and rice agronomy" as well as the religion of Islam.[2]

And the Wolof people en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolof_people

>Greasy salty food will solve the problem killing our country.
The ablsolute state of shills.

Please read about the history of the various vegetables and spices used in that dish. None of them existed in that region of Africa before the 18th century after European colonization took root. The only thing that existed there before the 18th century was the type of rice they used. It's likely that their dish actually originated from Europeans or Arabs who brought the majority of the food items to that part of the world from Asia, America, and Europe.

you only see chicken and waffle joints in nigger cities(i.e. Baltimore). White people eat their waffles like normal folk at IHOP with eggs and bacon.

Well the Mali empire was a thing and that carried with it a lot of other things including islam which must've come from the middle east, right?
Also the east african trade industry, the old one nitibhan.com/2015/12/04/trade-in-east-africa-a-very-short-introduction-to-a-very-long-history/ , probably did play a part in it.

With that in mind, how old is america, it already has a few dishes that use foreign ingredients but are unique to america, right?