Norway set to BAN semi-automatic firearms

Another one goes the way of the Emu
>F

reuters.com/article/us-norway-guns/norway-set-to-ban-semi-automatic-weapons-idUSKCN1GD5WL

Welp, Europe just hates freedom I guess.

good job cucking yourselves, have fun with all that cultural enrichment.

the circle tightens

more proof that the world is slipping away

Norway has home guard system with thousands of army reserve members having their service rifles at home, typically G3's. Supposingly many of them also have privately owned licenced semi-auto rifles which would be banned? Hypocracy?

do you have any official sources on this?

didn't they start taking out the firing pin of every gun that is taken home after that dude shot his wife or some shit.

there aren't a lot of people who bother jumping trough the hoops of getting a semi auto anyway but it's still sad.

firearm bans are not based in logic, but because law abiding citizens abide by the laws, it won't be that difficult -- just go over the list of who has what, make sure the turned-in firearms match the registrations, get a warrant and go knock on doors of those that don't.

not sure what they'll do with the home guard system. even Sweden has been pulling back on their civilian defense training

>implying cops in Norway need a warrant
All they need is probable cause like if you have a semi auto registered to you when the ban doesn't have a grandfather clause. Stop and search is quite common in Oslo where there are a lot of melanin enriched people with knives they dont really need probable causee either.

The feels from Florida are triggering norwegian manginas. Now Norway will no longer risk having a shooting, but the religion of peace seems to be doing pretty well without them. Fire bombs and IEDs should be banned.

>it's ok, we didn't need basic rights anyway
wow, that's depressing to learn, user

Won't be long until there is a ban on hunting and fishing too. Just one bad election and it will basically be over for the Norwegian outdoorsman.

Jesus
ripped pepperoni, Norway

I doubt they will ever ban bolt action rifles but I'm worried that the handguns might be next.

none shall poach in the king's forest

LOL

Holy shit the whole world is going down the toilet. More and more countries in Europe and now even Burgerland.
Is private gun ownership over?

Thinking they will ever stop until all you have left are nerf guns.

I'm so sorry bros, that fucking sucks. It says that the ban will take effect in 2021, is there anything between now and then that any of us can do to stop it?
>tfw Canada probably isn't far behind.

>a gun registry isn't just a list of guns the government will come to collec.....
>Froelich said the ban would require owners of existing semi-automatic weapons to give them up
F

sell while you can boys.
there's plenty of nice retirement homes for those gats around.
F

>Jew shoots up Jew school in USA
>"Welp, guess we'd better ban all guns here in Cuckway. Time to eat more fermented fish asshole soup!"

>Thinking they will stop at nerf guns

They won't stop until the mankind is reduced into a glorified ant colony, with a big fat crooked nosed "queen" and squishy little workers that do as they're told even it it leads to their demise.

I'll be dead or a killer long before then.

They ban guns first and then they ban self-defense afterward, which will surely go great with all the violent third-worlders being imported into Europe like a broken sewage pipe. That's the pattern. Then you'll wind up like Sweden where you get sent to jail for an offensive tweet while a migrant raping a white pre-teen girl gets community service.

If you're a Euro and you surrender your guns, right now, at this particular moment in history, you're fucking mental. These are the days guns are made for.

Fucking kys mods this is /k/ related

>affects 2000 owners
this article doesn't specify exactly what is to be banned as there are *far* more semi automatic gun owners than this here. And unless you are in the national guard you don't have an AR at home

>if you want to talk about politics, go to Sup Forums
the thread is about firearms ban on a firearms board. is OP now responsible for the course the discussion takes within a thread? because the topic is about as /k/ related as /k/ can get

Norwegian gun owners have been fighting for years but most of our gun owners are fudds that love their bolt action rifles and don't mind if the semi-autos get banned because it doesn't affect them.

Nigga. Who cares? Getting a semi-automatic is just stressfull here anyway. All i need is my hunting rifle and double barrel shotgun, which is easy as fuck to get

Why give up your rights just because you can't be bothered to use them.