A trillion dollar per year military just got nuked

russia-insider.com/en/us-just-lost-arms-race-it-had-no-idea-was-happening-heads-should-roll/ri22679

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-26_Rubezh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Russia Insider

Fucking wut

Turn off the meme flag Ivan. We don't care if you are Russian here. We care if you are a shill.

So after turning off the meme flag, neck yourself.

too busy accommodating trannies and feminists and senslessly droning retarded bronze age farmers in the desert.

damn, you’re right user.

It's pro-Russian propaganda like Russia Today

Did you know Russia has N-U-K-E-S?

just wait for anti-ballistic lasers Vanya kek

id let that missle pierce my defens shield anyday

It would be surprising if we didn't also have hypersonic nukes, space nukes, and much worse especially in the chemical and biological department

lol.
>implying
I mean, honestly, are the russians this retarded?

Is there any credibility at all to Russia's claim that they could bypass our nuclear system? I mean, of course they'd want to say that, but I dunno how they could ever substantiate that without actually trying.

Russia is a puppet State of Israel.
The water is slowly heated and you frogs are now realizing how hot the water really is!

>russia presented a 1996 tier animation of a missile going through some mountains

It's over. The USA lost.

man its crazy his weapon hit at any moment crazy, i'd be to late to do anything just a flash of light and death

What difference does it make? Nuclear war wont end well for any nation involved.

Wait....Russia has missiles? OMFG!!!......

Actually, they have like what 7,000 ICBMs? they already had the ability to nuke us if they wanted now they have one that goes further or some shit? I'm no more scared than I was yesterday. brrrrraaaaaaaap

Finally, a burger with some sense, nukes are worth nothing to warfare nowadays.
Biological weapons on the other hand are by far a bigger threat.

Because any ICBM from the 60's can do that.

The missile they showed was a nuclear powered cruise missile dodging the Aegis system of the US Navy.

The nuclear systems they showcased like the Sarmat and Avanguard were well known, Putin just said they were entering service, the other two were cruise missiles.

>Russia releases some shitty CGI of a nuke they haven't even developed yet
>Claims the U.S. lost the arms race now because of their super scary CGI footage

I guess you're pretty butt hurt about losing an entire battalion of "mercenaries" (read: Russian military) to the Americans without scoring a single American casualty. Get fucked Russia your military is shit.

The ICBMs they showed are already in service bro.

This is the one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-26_Rubezh

The one going over the Arctic or South pole and hitting Florida is this one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RS-28_Sarmat
Already functional and is merely the Satan 2.

Kinzhal is a CRUISE missile with merely 2000km range, which is pretty realistic.

The only "Wunderwaffe" weapon is the nuclear powered cruise missile, with a nuclear power plant it can fly for days.

The Rubezh is really all Russia needed and it's in service now, Putin's speech was mainly to announce it was entering service, this MIRV is the ultimate deterrent.

>Bronze Age

About 1000 years too generous senpai

Russia sure is trying to shill their supposed new missile. Almost makes you wonder if it really exists...

>The only "Wunderwaffe" weapon is the nuclear powered cruise missile, with a nuclear power plant it can fly for days.
Oh, christ, don't tell me someone actually built the flying crowbar

>Nukes aren't really that important now
t. denialmutt

Nukes are obsolete.

I wish russia would nuke israel so we can get another season of world peace

Google the phrase in this pic. It's true.

Last year some European countries detected some small radiation signatures in the Arctic, /k/ suspects it could've been Russia testing the missile, but i have my doubts.