BREED WITH CAUTION TIME TO PANIC

Can we get a subliminal message thread going? I'm not sure if I ever see any of those here.

Also a redpill thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

alflynn.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/subliminal-advertising-your-meant-to-notice/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dy07BlM2fV4
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzLGXzO_IA
youtube.com/watch?v=TrkHl8B78tY
streamable.com/hnrko
youtube.com/watch?v=_0dQG0P1qo8
youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM
timesofisrael.com/russia-cancels-ban-on-film-of-nazi-donald-duck/
youtube.com/watch?v=f9E2C4wpBi4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

spooky

Oh Jesus where is this nightmare shit from? I demand an explanation while I google OP.

>just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you
My dad says this all the time. Truer words have never been spoken

alflynn.wordpress.com/2011/08/19/subliminal-advertising-your-meant-to-notice/

Is this where you got it from OP?

>Comedy Central

Is it a jest then? Like the whole “you’re in a coma and if you’re reading this wake up” joke

That's where I pulled them from today, but I have seen these CC subliminals before. Probably from vigilant citizen.

Some video now to make this thread extra spoopy:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dy07BlM2fV4

WHAT THE AFUCK IM SPOOKYED

Why (((they))) push sexuality so hard?

I think because obsession with sexuality at a young age warps the mind. Its all about turning innocent children into debased hedonists, and injecting thoughts into their subconscious before their minds are fully developed. Just my guess though.

It could also be some more esoteric stuff, I dunno.

I dont know the current state of the young american people, but here girls from 10 to 14 years old dress like 18-20 years old. Its weird as fuck. Some of them even use make up.

Oh yea. There's a total over obsession with sex and social status with American kids. Its everywhere.

>tfw (((social status))) its literally the amout of likes you have on instagram/facebook

I would like to see what is coming the next months related to degeneracy.

There are hiden red pills on that movie?

They don't, a lot of that is just the animators. They always sneak shit in like that and a whole lot of them are rude, crude dudes like you would find on here. You should see some of the story boards from rugrats they would pass around the office. Just animators sneaking in shit for laughs.

what is this
youtube.com/watch?v=yVzLGXzO_IA

some subliminals found on comedy central. They'd show for about 2 seconds or so before the show came back on.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrkHl8B78tY

Linked because you need sound.
streamable.com/hnrko

No...that’s not real. No. No no no no no.

Photo is shooped. Just recently watched that movie and kept an eye out for that fossil of a meme.

He talks about splicing in cocks into movies as a film controller at a theater

youtube.com/watch?v=_0dQG0P1qo8

subliminal af. do you think the poor, unwashed masses will understand this?

Guess who controls Viacom, Walt Disney company, Comcast, Time Warner, and CBS

I seriously don't understand how these things happen.
Do these fucks think about Orwell and just chuckle to themselves or something? Or are they too focused on their reparation fetish to understand what they're doing?

Do not read this post if you arent ready for an existential crisis tier red pill. (I am serious)

You want a real subliminal mindfuck? Get autistic with song lyrics. Any.. Shit that was made last week.. 10 years ago... Nursery rhymes from the 1600's... Take your pick and get autistic.

lol, I've actually been hit by a bus. I survived.

Education for Death: The Making of the Nazi is an animated propaganda short film produced by Walt Disney Productions and released on January 15, 1943

>Sumner Murray Redstone (born Sumner Murray Rothstein; May 27, 1923) is an American businessman and media magnate. He is the majority owner and chairman of the board of the National Amusements theater chain. Through National Amusements, Redstone and his family are majority owners of CBS Corporation and Viacom

>Redstone was born to a Jewish family[2] in Boston, Massachusetts, to Belle (née Ostrovsky) and Michael Rothstein. In 1940, at Sumner's behest, his father agreed to change the family surname from "Rothstein" to "Redstone"

David Levy is President of Time Warner.
>Levy or Lévy ( /ˈlɛvi/ LE-vee or /ˈlivi/ LEE-vee) is most commonly a surname of Hebrew origin. It is a transliteration of the Hebrew לוי meaning 'joining'. Another spelling of the surname is Levi or Lévi.

Walt Disney company chairman: Alan F. Horn
>Horn was raised in a Jewish family[2][3] on Long Island, New York in Riverhead.[4] He graduated from Union College in Schenectady, New York, in 1964. In 1971 he received a MBA from Harvard Business School.
Alan Bergman is president of the walt disney company. (cant find anything about his early life.)

>David L. Cohen is an American businessman, attorney, and political figure in Pennsylvania. He is best known for being a close confidant of former Pennsylvania Governor, Ed Rendell. He currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, and he is the executive vice president of Comcast;[3] the company’s chief of lobbying.

>Born to a Jewish family

>Robert Allen Iger (/ˈaJɡər/; born February 10, 1951) is an American businessman who is chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of The Walt Disney Company

>Born to a Jewish family.

>Leslie Moonves Chairman of the Board, President and CEO of CBS corporaton
>Moonves was born to a jewish family in New York City.

So that's what Q meant by snow white?

Deciding to push the boundaries of animation even further, Disney began production of his first feature-length animated film in 1934. Taking three years to complete, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, premiered in December 1937 and by 1939 became highest-grossing film of that time.[14] Snow White was released through RKO Radio Pictures, which had assumed distribution of Disney's product in July 1937,[ChWDC 5] after United Artists attempted to attain future television rights to the Disney shorts.[15] Using the profits from Snow White, Disney financed the construction of a new 51-acre (210,000 m2) studio complex in Burbank, California. The new Walt Disney Studios, in which the company is headquartered to this day, was completed and open for business by the end of 1939.[ChWDC 6] The following year on April 2, Walt Disney Productions had its initial public offering.[ChWDC 7][16]
The studio continued releasing animated shorts and features, such as Pinocchio (1940), Fantasia (1940), Dumbo (1941), and Bambi (1942).[10] After World War II began, box office profits declined. When the United States entered the war after the attack on Pearl Harbor, many of Disney's animators were drafted into the armed forces. The U.S. and Canadian governments commissioned the studio to produce training and propaganda films. By 1942, 90% of its 550 employees were working on war-related films.[17] Films such as the feature Victory Through Air Power and the short Education for Death (both 1943) were meant to increase public support for the war effort. Even the studio's characters joined the effort, as Donald Duck appeared in a number of comical propaganda shorts, including the Academy Award-winning Der Fuehrer's Face (1943).

Donald Duck der Nazi - YouTube
Video for donald duck nazi▶ 7:53
youtube.com/watch?v=kzH1iaKVsBM

Russia cancels ban on film of 'Nazi' Donald Duck | The Times of Israel
timesofisrael.com/russia-cancels-ban-on-film-of-nazi-donald-duck/
29 Jul 2016 - Famed Disney animated star was banned in 2002 because of anti-Nazi propaganda film misunderstood by Russian court

>Paul Julius Freiherr von Reuter (Baron von Reuter;[1] 21 July 1816 – 25 February 1899) was a German-born, British entrepreneur who was a pioneer of telegraphy and news reporting.[2] He was a reporter and media owner, and the founder of Reuters News Agency, which became part of the Thomson Reuters conglomerate in 2008.[3]

>A former bank clerk, in 1847 he became a partner in Reuter and Stargardt, a Berlin book-publishing firm. The distribution of radical pamphlets by the firm at the beginning of the 1848 Revolution may have focused official scrutiny on Reuter. Later that year, he left for Paris[4] and worked in Charles-Louis Havas' news agency, the future Agence France Presse.

>Born as Israel Beer Josaphat in Kassel, Germany, his father, Samuel Levi Josaphat, was a rabbi. His mother was Betty Sanders. In Göttingen, Reuter met Carl Friedrich Gauss, who was experimenting with the transmission of electrical signals via wire.

>As the world of news transmission grew, Reuter found himself battling with two main competitors, the Havas agency of France and Wolff of Germany. On January 17, 1870, after many years of rivalry, Reuters and its competitors set ground rules for the worldwide exchange of news by dividing up turf. The territorial divisions allowed Reuters, Havas and Wolff exclusive control over their own countries and assigned to each of them parts of Europe and South America. For many years, the three agencies enjoyed a shared monopoly on global news service.

What are you referring too James Bond? I thought Walt was anti Jewish, why would he be opposed to NS Germany? Does being commissioned in that context mean that he was legally forced to make propaganda?

>ARTICLE 1, SECTION 8 OF THE CONSTITUTION STATES THAT CONGRESS SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO COIN (CREATE) MONEY AND REGULATE THE VALUE THEREOF.

>Dear American:

>Pursuant to your request, I will attempt to clear up questions you have about the Federal Reserve Bank (FED). I spent much time researching the FED and these are the shocking and revealing conclusions.

>THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK IS A PRIVATE COMPANY.

>Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution states that Congress shall have the power to coin (create) money and regulate the value thereof. Today however, the FED, which is a privately owned company, controls and profits by printing money through the Treasury, and regulating its value.

>The FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System. They make up an international banking cartel of wealth beyond comparison (Reference 1, 14). The FED banking system collects billions of dollars (Reference 8, 17) in interest annually and distributes the profits to its shareholders. The Congress illegally gave the FED the right to print money (through the Treasury) at no interest to the FED. The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud (Reference 1,2,3,5,17).

>Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed:

>Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman, Sachs of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Reference 14, P. 13, Reference 12, P. 152)

> England lost the Revolutionary War.

>England nearly destroyed the Colonies by creating fake Colonial money and hyper-inflation.

>Rothschilds who control the Bank of England (Like our FED) said that by controlling the issue of money (printing it) you can control the government.

>The authors of the Constitution understood private banks" control over governments. The Constitution gives only Congress the right to print money.

>From the beginning of the United States to present there have been two ways to issue new currency:

>The first way is to have the government print the money, debt and interest- free, and circulate it through the economy for use as a medium of exchange. There is no tax levied to pay interest on the currency in circulation because it is debt and interest-free. This is the system Lincoln used with his "greenbacks", a system Kennedy desired, and Jefferson demanded.

>The second method is: The Citizens allow the bank to print $500 billion in currency (cash). The bank pays for printing costs, ink, and paper. The Citizens do not charge the bank any interest for use of the $500 billion in printed currency. The bank uses the $500 billion cash to buy a $500 billion government bond which pays the bankers interest. The bank keeps some of the bonds and sells, for a fee (10%), some of the bonds to the public. The bank can buy back the bonds from the public simply by printing more money. The bankers can create inflation and depressions by manipulating the amount of currency in circulation. The FED operates exactly like this today. It also prints money (through the U.S. Treasury) and uses this printed money to buy loans from other banks. This money has created our inflation. We give the bank cash interest-free, then they charge us interest on our own currency.

Why would Jack Parsons spend time chatting to Nazis?

REF.

>(1) "The Federal Reserve Bank", by H.S. Kenan, published by The Noontide Press

>(2) National Committee to Repeal the Federal Reserve Act, P.O. Box 156, Westmont, IL 60559

>(3) "The New World Order, Saving America", P.O. Box 1205, Middleburg, FL 32050-1205

>(4) "Bulletin", February 1989 & November 1991 issues, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Newsletter; $3 each)

>(5) "The Most Secret Science", Betsy Ross Press, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Book) States attempt to abolish the FED. $12.00

>(6) "Insider Report", P.O. Box 84903, Phoenix, AZ 85071

>(7) "Phoenix Journal Express", P.O. Box 986, Tehachap, CA 93581

>(8) $16 trillion in government and private debt, much of which the FED printed and collected interest on (Reference 3)

>(9) Northpoint Tactical Team, P.O. Box 129, Topton, NC 28781

>(10) Christian Defense League, Box 449, Arabi, LA 70023

>(11) "Bulletin", June 1992 issue, P.O. Box 986, Ft. Collins, CO 80522 (Newsletter; $3 each)

>(12) "Savings and Loan Unethical Bailout" by Rev. Casimir F. Gierut

>(13) "Dark Secrets of the New Age" by Texe Marrs

>(14) "En Route to Global Occupation" by Gary H. Kah

(15) "One World" by John Amkerberg & John Weldon

(16) "The Spotlight", Liberty Lobby, 300 Independence Ave. S.E., Washington, D.C. 20003 (Newspaper)

(17) "Repeal the Federal Reserve Banks" by Rev. Casimir Frank Gierut

(18) The Constitution of the United States

(19) "Walls in Our Minds" by M.J. Red Beckman, Common Sense Press, P.O. Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103. A must read book - $2.50

(20) "The Law That Never Was" Volume I, Bill Benson & M.J. Red Beckman, P.O. Box 1544, Billings, MT 59103 or write to Bill Benson, P.O. Box 550, South Holland, IL 60473. Proof that the 16th Amendment (income tax) was never properly ratified.

(21) "New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" by William T. Still

(22) "The Secrets of the Federal Reserve" by Mullins

(23) "The Social Security & Pension Conspiracy" by Metz

youtube.com/watch?v=f9E2C4wpBi4

Id heard his name before, but holy fuck i never realized how nutty his life story was...

When did he talk to Nazis though? I cant find anything about it and i'm getting lazy. If you mean after the war then isn't that not very surprising because of operation paperclip?

Before the war...
___
The Parsons family spent mid-1929

. Parsons soon constructed a solid-fuel rocket engine, and with Forman corresponded with pioneer rocket engineers including Robert H. Goddard, Hermann Oberth, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Willy Ley and Wernher von Braun. Parsons and von Braun had hours of telephone conversations about rocketry in their respective countries as well as their own research
___

Do you know about The Babalon Working and The Atomic Bomb?

No im reading about it now.

>In December 1945 Parsons began a series of rituals based on Enochian magic during which he masturbated onto magical tablets, accompanied by Sergei Prokofiev's Second Violin Concerto. Describing this magical operation as the Babalon Working, he hoped to bring about the incarnation of Thelemite goddess Babalon onto Earth. He allowed Hubbard to take part as his "scribe", believing that he was particularly sensitive to detecting magical phenomena.[110] As described by Richard Metzger, "Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement" while Hubbard "scanned the astral plane for signs and visions."[111]

fucking lel.
Thanks for pointing out this rabbit hole to me. btw.

lol...

Interesting ring he has on. Shame it's not a clearer image.