You see a car similar to this in your country

You see a car similar to this in your country.

Who is driving it.

I'n Australia it's a rich bogan.

Other urls found in this thread:

chevrolet.com/ss-sports-sedan
abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/mount-pleasant-woman-describes-daring-escape-from-kidnappers-threatening-to-rape-kill-her
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rich bogan

usually a pot dealer with half a brain and sense to not smoke his own shit

Usually a 56% here

Is that a Holden?

What is this Aussie count it looks like a foxbody but with 4 doors and is getting my dick hard enlighten ne

Yes.

vk commodore

It's GM.

Literally no one will ever be driving anything like that here

This is more similar to a fox body.

It sounds awful, but I'd love to have a Ute some day. Holden makes a nice car.

Closest US analogue is Chevy SS (Holden Commodore). It was a colossal sales failure.

vl master race reporting in

Never seen such a stupid shit box

No.

Buick regal, four door impala etc.

What's a good car to you?

No, the Chevy SS is literally a rebadged Commodore. Just like the Pontiac GTO was a Monaro.

Sounds like a nice place.

Looks like a late model Mercedes with a Foxbody Mustang front end.

How can you drive when abbos sleep in the roads?

douchy pajeet

niggers, especially if there's Newport decal on it.

Boomer or fat balding chad wannabe

STRAIGHT UP NIGGER.

wrong

also what kind of chevy ss?

ss camaro, ss impala, ss chevelle?

LandCruiser 80 series

No, it was literally the "Chevy SS" It was a Commodore for the American market. Totally flopped because they don't like high horsepower sedans with a manual transmission.

What are these shit cars you foreigners drive?

not a car guy but looks nice sorta like an old Datsun 510 body but nicer.

See how bogan cars have similarities to the "nigger" cars.

I mean ss impala.

There's lots of SS retard, even trucks. Camaro, Chevelle, trailblazer, Silverado etc

Pic related is my camaro ss

Nice car ruined by those nigger rims.

8 Cylinder 6 Speed
The model name is the SS ding dong.
chevrolet.com/ss-sports-sedan

VK Holden Commodore

I like this. Can I import one to Commiefornia?

Mexicans

*made

They dont make shit anymore

Always reminded me of the '80s 5.0

Stop making Americans look bad. The Chevy SS was a sick ass sleeper that failed so hard

The problem is that anyone who actually wanted that car was either looking at the CTS or ATS V or wanted a stick and couldn't find anything but Automatics. Plus Chevy marketing failed hard.

Best SS we’re nazis.

Well in the USA, there is no market for this car.. especially for the price .
I’m pretty sure they were built in Australia and imported to America .. which is fucking insane if you think about it

For $45,000... fuck you can buy so many better things

The only type of people that bought this car are the type of people who just wanted to brag about owning a car that nobody ever has seen or heard of

Made you don't have to be rich to put chromies on a VK.....

Opel Omega.

I actually wanted one because I never learned how to drive an automatic and it was one of the few desirable sedans that came with a V8 and a stick. Couldn't find anything but automatics so I bought a Camaro SS instead.

They're billet.

Scratch that, turns out they called that particular model an Opel Senator.

You don't have to be rich to put billet chromies on a VK.

some albanian mobster

Well I see where you’re coming from considering the fact that most new cars are even though a car that’s 15 years old is generally cooler, you don’t want to be stuck with an unreliable piece of shit

So it's basically Australia's 1995 Impala?

It has a shortened axle, immaculate paint and probably some tough expensive engine.

It's getting hard to find a car that has an option for a manual transmission. The Chevy SS was basically everything I wanted, they even had the manual as an option, but no dealer ordered it like that and I'm not stupid enough to pay MSRP and order it custom.

That's America's holden statesman

my brother worked in the paint industry for decades and told me that after market paint jobs are trash and not worth the cost... this pic confirms that

Why are there so few manual cars in America?

Mid 30's clean cut mexican or one of those SoCal "hardcore" white guys, (even though I'm in Norcal) you know the type, tats, tight shirts, gym buff, and flat bill hats.
It would be blacks if there were blacks where I live, kek.

It looks like a mixture between a Crown Vic and some other kind of towncar.

So I imagine if I saw it here, with those Wal-Mart rims, it would be driven by a welfare leech pavement ape. Windows need to be tinted ten levels below street legal though and needs decal on the rear windshield that says R.I.P. Pookie.

Good question, drives me nuts. On the bright side, it's the best anti-theft device you could imagine. I could drive my car to the worst neighborhood and leave it running and no one would be able to steal it.
Also it's a fairly good defense against rape
abcnews4.com/news/crime-news/mount-pleasant-woman-describes-daring-escape-from-kidnappers-threatening-to-rape-kill-her

You don't have to be rich to shorten the axle on your VK.
You don't have to be rich to paint your VK.
You don't have to be rich to build a "tough" motor for your VK.

But you DO have to be stupid.

why isn't there a bogan reality show? same deal as US, but they're called white trash.

similar shape to this

>2018
>not driving a commodore
STRAYA CUNTS

Don't ever use that term again, you're fired.

Thats a cortina mate.

from nz quite a rare car now the old vk commo so usually an upper middle class bogan pic of my old one and my daily

>taking a picture of your mums V6 automatic commodore because you think it's cool

old cars are best cars

It's a Granada

Commodores are trash. Any cunt that drives them doesn't know how they were made or how flawed their quality control was.

Enjoy driving time bombs. VE owners beware.

rude

Best old car
Buick Grand National

Well shit, there is an ever so subtle difference...

>footspace not full of butts and beer cans

what sort of aussie are you?

Well shit, I didn't even know they existed.

a nigger

America is the only country keeping manuals alive in sportcars.

You can't even buy a modern M BMW in Australia with a manual, you can in he USA

Get fucked

Point take, a friend of mine actually has a restored Model T. It's a trip to drive.
No, manuals are a precious commodity here. Sure, a lot of sports cars offer them on paper but good luck finding one IRL. I ended up having to fly 1500 miles and drive home to buy mine and I live in the 4th largest city in the country.

>not making your own car
get fucked cunts

A nig nog. I see it daily.

I keep my commo immaculate. I don't even let my fiance eat in the car, no one eats or drinks in my car.

They're few and far between, but they're out there. I searched through about 200+ results on carsales.com.au in my city and maybe about 5 were manual. Of those 5, all but one (the one I ended up getting) were high mileage pieces of trash.

It's called Bogan Hunters.

chevy ridin' high boy, bumpin' gangsta music

They're not rare at all

Like I said, the US is keeping manual alive in sportscars, faggot European embraced paddle shifters because muh F1 technology

BMW had do develop a manual just for the US market because we were not buying the M cars in SMG.

Plus many high end American sportscars like the Camaro ZR1 and Mustang GT350 are manual only

Please tell me all about how they were made and their quality control.

You sound like the kind of guy that loves Japanese cars and says "engineering" all the time despite being too dumb to understand anything about actual engineering.

87 GNX is my dream car.

I remember when the Grand National came out.

It was a serious machine, that few knew about. A neighbour's best friend had one and I flipped my lid the first time I saw it.

Sadly, these things were mid 80s GM products, so their build quality was shit. Most of them were ridden hard and put away wet, or heavily modified for the drag strip. There's also a lot of Regals that are GN lookalikes.

But back in 1987? This was one sick ride.

They are incredibly rare. Yes, you can find a GT350 or ZL1 that is only stick, but look at Corvettes, Mustangs and Camaros. 90% of them are automatics.
Trust me, I just bought a Camaro and had to search high and low to find a manual that wasn't a $90k retard edition.

Chad

The Grand National was the pinnacle of '80s GM. If I remember right the Chevy Monte Carlo was the same car, but didn't carry the mystique. Kind of like the Trans Am/Camaro.

Rich bogans drive 0-5 year old commodores not VL/VK turbos

Well if that doco I watched that one time on ABC is anything to go by:
>literally hired wogs straight of the boat to work in the foundry
>later hired "vietmanese" straight off the boat to work in the foundry
>wogs got bumped up to the next best job
>most prized workers of them all; the Aussies, who did all the important plum jobs - were so learned they literally called them "vietmanese"

Bound to produce quality.

Those stories are from the desert areas of Australia. Abos in the cities form little sitting circles in public parks, drink a lot, never bathe, barely speak intelligible English, and ask you for money "for da bus" or smokes and get mad when you don't have any.

don't let De-Vito down

Do only niggers own the Holden Statesman?

Maybe you just live somewhere gay

Beaners

Of course there's always a Holden dick gobbler whenever you shit on their products. I did sub contract work for them. If you want to drive a VE go ahead but those engines are grenades.