Trudeau you fucking cuck

>Go to india to negotiate better trade deals
>somehow manages to make our trade deals with india worse

lmao fuckin wrecked...and libtards love hummus.

oh no hipsters will have to pay more for hummus

Based poos

>go to negotiate major trade deal with China
>sperg out at all of them about diversity quotas and hiring more women
>they drop him like a shit covered rock and bail on the whole thing

>learn nothing, go to India in an orange "cultural" fucksuit with exaggerated "cultural" bowing and praying while the Indians show up in businesswear to discuss fucking business

>its going to start costing you to be a stupid progressive cuckboy

the absolute madman

based sea mexicans

nutritionally speaking I don't see any benefits to chickpeas over regular peas or lentils.

I'm a lentil guy myself.

I like that all of these things can be harvested via combine. Hundreds of acres processed by one or two people.

I don't like eating food I know must have been picked by mexicans.

It's on chickpeas being sent to India. The hipsters' humus in Canada should end up costing less.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

So india wants to make food more expensive. This is a country that had massive famines recently... Very odd.
They do this to perpetuate the village farming system they have over there. Terrible inefficiency.

why cnt they just make it in cucknada? its so fucking easy to make.

A nice garlic filled humus is a good sandwich spread. I prefer it over mayo or something else. I don't buy it that often because of frequent salmonella contaminations though.

A reflection of the Canadian people.

holy FUCK trudeau, you're even somehow pissing the hindu nuffins off

JUST my designated street up

This is good. Trudmud will try to go somewhere else, say vietnam, and dress up as a cup of instant ramen, then wave chopsticks in the air

It's been a rough couple of weeks for Turdeau. He should take a vacation to Cuba for some rest and relaxation.

When is the next election in Canada land?

This is honestly why I unironically say that leftists are more racist than even the KKK.

>sea mexicans

Holy fuck that made me laugh for some reason.

good

that means we win

October 2019
Trudeau has a good chance of repeating though.
NDP (very left wing party) voted for a street shitter as their leader, and the Conservatives voted for someone who's more boring than Stephen Harper
It's going to be a rough 6 years

>Negotiate with Indians over tariffs
>Make poo in loo joke
>tariffs go up
I think it would be worth it.

Die in a fire commie
You Jews will not enslave us

If there's one thing you can say about mainland asians is that they do not hold back when there's economic blood in the water and Trudeau is the biggest mark to ever hold office in recent memory.

Beaners of Asia man. If you ever meet someone and can't tell if they are Mexican or Asian, they are probably Filipino.

You guys are done for.

Please stfu burger, that was way too accurate

>MFW Canada is so irelevant that there definition of a "major trade" deal is the price of chickpeas.

canada makes things??

Good to hear Leaf.

This just makes white Candians hate him all the more. Sadly he is rushing so many people in at the moment, it might be too late to save you guys.

This actually happened at APAC

The NZ media were reporting on his weird behaviour. Even our left wing journalists were saying how childish he is.

kek that's a new one for me

TRADE WAR NOW
BURGERSTAN AND POODIA AGAINST EUROPE AND THE TWO CHINAS LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>electing a faggot substitute teacher on the platform of legalizing weed
>spoiler: he never legalized weed

Pic related is the average leaf.

weed is old news.
real progressives go for medical heroin

JUST

We're taking Canada down, one trade deal at a time.

A
Fucking
Leaf

Is that residents only or can people go there and get paid to hunt the most dangerous game?

ITS ALMOST LIKE

INVITING A TERRORIST THAT ATTEMPTED TO ASSASSINATE AN INDIAN POLITICIAN TO DINNER

IN FUCKING INDIA

WAS A BAD FUCKING IDEA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

but if your enemies kill you, you win!

Canada is cold 8months of the year, and even when it's summer, the water is so cold you shouldn't swim in it. Very few vegetables grow in such a climate. Canada is solely dependent on imports to survive. What they can trade is their land's natural resources like wood, oils, minerals and such. Canada has become as successful as it has because the US of A has always been a kind loving neighbor. If we were like China or Russia or Germany, we would have maple syrup sucking faggots long ago.

I kill a communist for fun, but for 340£, I'll carve him up real nice.

A
Fucking
Mexican

Its not too late. You guys can bully us off the land and claim it for yourselves. Please. Please just end it once and for all.

It's like when you show an interest in something the vendor knows you want it so puts the price up, he should've instead been all nonchalant about the chickpeas, like deliberately misnaming them like he doesn't really give a shit like oh what's that chip peas ? oh like whatever, I could take em or leave em not that bovered either way, like who cares lol !

Communists are only dangerous if in power.

Sometimes I walking around I reassure myself that indios did cross Bering.

he'll get another 4 years, his opposition is a fucking pajeet and stephen harper lite

Sea mexicans, going to use this from now on

4 years in hell

as a fellow leaf suckling upon the great americas teat i support this as well. America can and should annex canada as a territory woth no voting rights

It's funny when leftists call Trump a national embarrassment despite the fact he conducts himself well when on a national visit and is clearly shown respect by their leaders, often gets an improved trade deal . Meanwhile Trudeau plays dress up, corrects people's pronouns, and makes the deals even worse. These people live in a different reality inside their heads.

Make India Great Again

Trudeau is such a weak leader that after he meets other world leaders they all seem to instantly kick him in the nuts. Remember Trump telling him he wanted to cancel NAFTA after meeting with Trudeau

What about the steel tarrif Mr. Trump just imposed?

Why does Canada export India chick peas? We grow our own fuck off leaf

If i'm reading it right, they dony make it more expensive. Indians put money in their own pockets ny increasing the tarif on chickpeas sold from canada to india. Not the other way around. So canada will make less money selling chickpeas to india or find someone else to sell them to. This is what trump has been talking about that other nations like china have been doing to the us aswell.

Every liberal needs to be thrown off a bridge.

Semi-fake news. Trudeau did do a shitty, cringey tour but India has been hiking its tariffs on a few things for a while. Still funny though.

>this fag will get re-elected because DUDE WEED LMAO

We really are. Worst yet, we don't have term limits on prime ministers and he's 'vote buying' by importing the 3rd world here as quickly as possible before next election and paying for it with taxes and budget deficits. All while further feeding the beast that is 'the great replacement' we're all facing up here.

It's all so fucking tiresome and demotivating, and normies are getting tired of it and slowly turning on him, but whether it'll be enough by the time election rolls around to actually make a difference with the damage him and his government are purposefully doing to the country before then remains to be seen, and it isn't looking too good...

Our government hates us and is actively replacing us as quickly and quietly as possible.

We haven't had a famine since the British left

This is why its better to be respected and getting fair deal with trade. Than bowing in the dust trying to culturally to kiss their hiney and grovelling and capitulating like trudeau seems to do in order to get people to think he is a nice person. Not the best idea for trade.

Philippines nooooo

Why don't the conservatives run Jordan Peterson?

It's entirely possible that Trudeau asked to pay more because of their (current) white privilege

you can export some indian chicks to my dick m8

Legalize heroin 2020

dont hate on hummus you faggots. its a delicious healthy spread. not everyone is trying to contribute to the cardiac arrest total.

Nah he's doing his thing. People who like him will probably vote conservative but we need a real normie candidate with no personality which is perfect for Scheer.

I really hope the US drops out of NATO, forcing Canada to stop being a whore to the Chinese and the Indians.

>mfw chickpea tariffs bring down Prince Justin

LOL

Time to start up my chick pea smuggling business. I'm going to be fucking rich.

Holy shit, Canada is literally getting cucked by everyone these past few days. WHEN WILL IT STOP?

This guy has made your country into a living meme. Enjoy.

USA needs to annex Canada it obviously cant function properly in this bully world.

I really hope he topped that costume off with a Bollywood routine.

When the Hadji's get full control.

What the fuck for? The dickhead Muslims are actually fleeing to Canada, so I say let them go.

So i have a really dumb question about this: How fucked are the X checkers when they go to a country that doesn't give a flying fuck about being PC?

>sea mexicans
based leaf

chickpeas are very delicious and pair well with brown rice

>Chickpeas are a nutrient-dense food, providing rich content (20% or higher of the Daily Value, DV) of protein, dietary fibre, folate, and certain dietary minerals such as iron and phosphorus.[23][24] Thiamin, vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc contents are moderate, providing 10–16% of the DV. Chickpeas have a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score of about 0.76,[25] which is higher than many other legumes and cereals.

>Go to india to negotiate better trade deals
>spend a week playing dress up while while every senior government official refuses to see you
>become a laughing stock of the entire world
>read a new article every day from another nation pitying you, and see yet another photo of yourself in one more ridiculous costume
>finally the prime minister fits you into his schedule
>discuss lowering tariffs with prime minister
>Go back home to Canada and none of your citizens will look you in the eye
>take your dog for a walk. Dogs pretends it doesn't know you whenever someone passes on the street
>find out the prime minister of India responded to your trip by raising tariffs.
then hopefully
>become despondent and kill yourself.

Ita not even fair. Other world leaders see our retard inpower and just punch us in the face and take our lunch and piss on our wives. Then kick is in the balls and have sex with our daughters. We are literally the antifa laughing stock of galaxy

>trudeau goes to mexico
>dresses up as zorro

Read a book turd Ferguson

Based Loos. Marxist have to pay extra.

mulan justin

You like rank pussy ?

punjab justin

Duterte makes me make bedroom eyes.

India produces plenty of its own chickpeas. India is the world leader in chickpea production, producing approximately 10 times as much as the world's second largest chickpea producer, Australia. Canada is just trying to cash in on Indian market while also sheltering terrorists that act against India.
Modi is just putting an end to Canada making any chickpeas money in India.