10 gripes with the American "White Nat" side of the Alt-Right

1. Most believe everything exists within an absolute. No room for middle ground.

2. The most laughable hypocrites you'll ever meet.
>"Hahaha, why do you need a need a safe space snowflake? Are you that scared of ideas."
>"Whites need a space all to their own for survival."

3. They literally cannot deal with the discussion of logistics that is required to obtain their desired outcome. Mainly when they throw around, "we're only conceptualizing here."

4. Claims they are the superior race, show them statics that Asians and Jews beat them in IQ. They claim its (((rigged)))

5. They are too hung up on their ideology that they become blind to the fact that violence will be required to achieve their desired goal. They continuously deny it, appealing to centrist morality.

6. Claim its basically impossible for people of different races to get along, but also think that whites will suddenly have a "racial awakening" before they become a plurality. Despite of the far left indoctrination.

7. Always wants to reap the benefits of individualism when it comes to accusations about them. Defending themselves by saying, "well I don't believe that. Stop starwmanning me." Despite hearing it from numerous self proclaimed Entho nationalists in their group. But without hesitation collectivise literally everyone else. Not only that collectivism is at the center of their ideology.

8. All talk, no action.

9. Willing to throw out the very people who defend their right to even preach, engage in, practice, or even possess these ideas. (i.e non-white servicemen like cops, military personnel, etc.)

10. They actually think there will be no purity spiral with in their ethnostate. Even though they agree that being "white" is more than just skin color.

Bonus(s):
11. In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them.

12. They cannot understand that their ultimately dealing with individuals not groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_vgVrHNAXw
youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shameless self bump

>1. Most believe everything exists within an absolute. No room for middle ground.
either you are helping forming the white nat state or you're not

there is no middle ground

>2. The most laughable hypocrites you'll ever meet.
Example number 1 seems to be talking about internet forums? internet =/= real life
Example number 2 is clearly about real life, and yes, every race needs a safepace, not just white.

>They literally cannot deal with the discussion of logistics that is required to obtain their desired outcome. Mainly when they throw around, "we're only conceptualizing here."
I have no idea what logistics even means
> Claims they are the superior race, show them statics that Asians and Jews beat them in IQ. They claim its (((rigged)))
Never seen this happen, and how is that even relevant to the white nationalist?

>.5 (too long to paste)
>they continuously deny it
Never seen this happened. White Nationalist can only happen after a race war.

>6. (too long to paste)
I don't believe any of that. I have no idea what a "racial awakening" even is

>7 (too long to paste)
That's funny because I already did that. Maybe you have to understand a group of people isn't one person.

>8. All talk, no action.
The law scares me

>9 (too long to paste)
No idea what this means, are they white? if not they aren't allies.

>10 (too long to paste)
What's a purity spiral? what does this even means?

>In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them.
You don't win a fight by avoid throwing punches. This isn't animeland, but I wish it was.

>They cannot understand that their ultimately dealing with individuals not groups.
I understand it just fine, I just don't care. I want groups out. There is a difference between not understanding and not caring.

not a white nat btw, I just love shitposting!

You live in the middle ground faggot

>racial awakening
They believe whites will become racially conscious so they can easily achieve their goal.

>not understanding and not caring
Well I hope you're fine being shot. If you don't care, why should anyone else?

>No idea what this means, are they white? if not they aren't allies.
No, government or public personal unselfishly defend your rights either on paper, speech, or through physical means. They take an oath on this shit you know.

What kind of sub human wrote this anti-white garbage?

>All talk, no action.
You're obviously watching to much TYT.

>In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them.

I hope a niggers kill you, your girl, a family memebers of yours, or your kid.

>Maybe you have to understand a group of people isn't one person.
I do.
So if a lot of people in your group claims they want to kill all non-whites would it be okay to assume they everyone in that group wants to do so based on those?

My only gripe is that Greg Conte is totally not-self aware and is super annoying to listen to. I hate it when he interrupts Richard with his dur-hur voice and garbage, unrefined opinions. Thats good advice for everyone, LET YOUR ELDERS SPEAK

Not an argument.

>They believe whites will become racially conscious so they can easily achieve their goal.
when?
What does plurality means?

I think what they mean is that after they start using counter propaganda opposing the left wing indoctrination they will become "racially conscious" as you claim. I mean that makes sense right? The population are a bunch of lemmings.

>Well I hope you're fine being shot. If you don't care, why should anyone else?
If you are not willing to die for what you believe then what's the point?
I do want to know what makes you think I'm afraid of getting shot, what makes you think the idea of getting shot will detract me from what I believe, and what makes you think getting shot is relevant to wanting people to get the fuck out, I mean where is the argument?

>No, government or public personal unselfishly defend your rights either on paper, speech, or through physical means.
I have never seen "my rights" (whatever those are) being defended by anyone.
> They take an oath on this shit you know.
That's cool, I guess? What do you want me to say?

You are free to assume that if it makes you attack people on the street and shit, anything to kickstart the race war is a good thing.
Like, it doesn't actually matter what non-white people think about the methods, why should I care? They are people that should be kicked out, and those that won't killed.

There is no argument.

IF you're white, do what you can for your race and nation; don't punch right.

Given you're a probably a kike, or some other anti-white garbage
>I hope a niggers kill you, your girl, a family memebers of yours, or your kid.

>1. Most believe everything exists within an absolute. No room for middle ground.
Literally everyone except for top spergs agree that gradients exist
>>"Hahaha, why do you need a need a safe space snowflake? Are you that scared of ideas."
>>"Whites need a space all to their own for survival."
The argument with the SJW snowflake is that they tried to quash or exit a non-violent dynamic- e.g. a debate, a discussion, a comedian's non-PC bit, etc. It doesn't apply for the AR since we want to escape a violent dynamic- not only do Spics and Niggers have a higher violent crime rate than Whites, but they use the State to coercively extract our resources.
>3. They literally cannot deal with the discussion of logistics that is required to obtain their desired outcome. Mainly when they throw around, "we're only conceptualizing here."
See Fag Johnson's Slow Cleanse. Increase our birth rates, build civic structures, reduce immigration, increase deportations, control the border. What has been done in several decades can be reversed in several decades.
>4. Claims they are the superior race
no
>show them statics that Asians and Jews beat them in IQ. They claim its (((rigged)))
Most in the AR seem to accept those facts just fine and well, and in fact use those facts against Spics and Nigs who say that IQ tests are rigged toward Whites
>5. They are too hung up on their ideology that they become blind to the fact that violence will be required to achieve their desired goal.
Violence is required for any goal. The violence of the state would be required for extracting tax money to build a road and putting armed police in place to patrol the road. Our argument isn't that no violence is necessary, just that no more violence than is currently exercised would be necessary, especially since we are planning to prevent a greater form of violence

Well, user, the problem is quite obvious and in the title.

>6. Claim its basically impossible for people of different races to get along,
The "best" possibility is the ethnic tensions we see in Brazil and Malaysia, and the "worst" is inter-group civil war.
>but also think that whites will suddenly have a "racial awakening" before they become a plurality. Despite of the far left indoctrination.
1. Have redpilled Whites 2. Buy up property, share business connections, have many children. 3. ???? 4. Shoot for success.
>7.
>Individualism vs collectivism autism
Individuals should not be used to form policy around aggregates (see: insurance firms). Individual liberty may only exist within and atop a Western, White collective that respects individual liberty.
>8. All talk, no action.
Fielding candidates, forming colonies, making civic societies and charities as we speak. GI funded some boats in the Mediterranean to root out Mudslime and Nig invaders.
>9. Willing to throw out the very people who defend their right to even preach, engage in, practice, or even possess these ideas. (i.e non-white servicemen like cops, military personnel, etc.)
They can work on improving their own people. No issue.
>10. They actually think there will be no purity spiral with in their ethnostate.
Balkanization is the main idea floating around- multiple ethnostates each for different tendencies.
>Even though they agree that being "white" is more than just skin color.
lelno
>Bonus(s):
>11. In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them
[Citation needed].
>12. They cannot understand that their ultimately dealing with individuals not groups.
Groups are the substrate upon which individuals operate. We are the results of millennia-worth of a feedback loop of genetic and environmental factors.

The gunfaggotry is the one thing I can't stand from american alt-right. Fascism means 99% of people need to turn in their guns and odds are you're not that 1%. If you can't handle that then go become a lolbertarian and autistically scree about muh gold and muh men's rights.

>Fascism means 99% of people need to turn in their guns and odds are you're not that 1%
well then don't create a fascist state you mong

do it like hitler, who wasn't a fascist, and teach kids how to shoot and own guns from an early age.

Some are certainly like this, particularly those who were heavily influenced by white nationalism 1.0/tds, trs, sf, etc. (e.g. the alt-reich). It's a huge weakness and liability. But they also tend to be younger and as such, are more prone to idealism. The rest of the alt-right doesn't have this issue.

> 10 gripes with the American "White Nat" side of the Alt-Right Anonymous (ID: cP7tfbmM) 03/02/18(Fri)21:24:38 No.162540148

1. Most believe everything exists within an absolute. No room for middle ground.

2. The most laughable hypocrites you'll ever meet.
>"Hahaha, why do you need a need a safe space snowflake? Are you that scared of ideas."
>"Whites need a space all to their own for survival."
shitty jew reasoning on your part.

>3. They literally cannot deal with the discussion of logistics that is required to obtain their desired outcome. Mainly when they throw around, "we're only conceptualizing here."
Not a weakness. Nigger, there are fields I am a legitimate expert in and I can't tell you how the field will look in 10 years, let along a hundred. What is necessary in any scenario is a sea change in popular understanding in what the nation is and what it has been historically - and that's what they are doing. It's a requisite for everything else we want to do.

>4. Claims they are the superior race, show them statics that Asians and Jews beat them in IQ. They claim its (((rigged)))
Your non-whiteness is showing. Most make no claims about objective superiority. But we do think that a people can be judged by the fruits of their labor, and we have historically been ahead of every other race in that regard - just sayin'.

>Shameless self bump
Nah, that was pretty shameful. Shame on you, OP.

1. Elaborate. Not sure.
2. Apples and oranges.
3. And? Seems like a valid response.
4. Racial superiority isn't actually necessarily tied to white nationalism, ergo this is a moot point.
5. Well peace is good, and we should always try to use peace to solve our problems, no?
6. This I disagree with. I mean I agree with you on this but I see it a bit differently.
7. This is a double edged sword.
8. Well, what do you propose?
9. And? It's not like we're incapable of doing it ourselves.
10. Maybe. But that's speculation at this stage.
11. This is just the horseshoe meme.
12. Elaborate. Not sure.

Joey Potter knows you're a Communist, Spencer!

Stopped reading there.
That is blatantly something that the left is guilty of doing. You either agree with their view or you are LITERALLY HITLER

>ideas are the equivalent to niggers
doesn't that hypocrisy go both ways tho?
If the left wants safe spaces for nogs and muzzies, why none for whites?

>I do want to know what makes you think I'm afraid of getting shot,
Nigger, because you will be dead. Honestly assuming you don't have any children, I really don't see a point in fighting for something you're never going to experience. Even fighting for it is a selfish endeavor, so don't even claim it isn't.

>I have never seen "my rights" (whatever those are) being defended by anyone
Ignorance knows no bounds I see.

> See this straw man thread
> Look at the flag
> Start to realize why putin wants to nuke us

>5. They are too hung up on their ideology that they become blind to the fact that violence will be required to achieve their desired goal. They continuously deny it, appealing to centrist morality.
I'm not aware of anyone within the alt-right who thinks that violence will *not* happen. We all tend to believe that Diversity + Proximity = War. That's just a law of humanity. And we live in diverse societies.

>6. Claim its basically impossible for people of different races to get along, but also think that whites will suddenly have a "racial awakening" before they become a plurality. Despite of the far left indoctrination.
I take issue with Spencer on this, I think that the nationalism within Europe is so great that it will NEVER be brought together by some supernational government like Spencer proposes. I don't even think the idea of 'whiteness' is enough to keep American whites together. The institution that has served this purpose historically has been (and I think will again be) Christianity.

>7. Always wants to reap the benefits of individualism when it comes to accusations about them. Defending themselves by saying, "well I don't believe that. Stop starwmanning me." Despite hearing it from numerous self proclaimed Entho nationalists in their group. But without hesitation collectivise literally everyone else.
This is a really shitty argument on your part.

>Not only that collectivism is at the center of their ideology.
...not really tho. This is such a shitty argument proposed by fake-right faggots like Sargon who hide their leftist bullshit behind >muh individualism.

>8. All talk, no action.
probably the smart thing right now. the alt-right has made huge ground converting people - which is necessary and is what we should be doing right now.

1)you have to be more specific. The reason behind some having no give is that it's just easier to be hard line as to avoid being dragged into a quagmire.
2)you can't deny we're being demographically replaced. It's not about a safe space It's about the state forcing multiculturalism on us. they have no concern about the amount people they let in. the biggest issue being when you have tons of X they vote and recreate where they came from. it's about sustainability.
3)They all got here through NGOs and governments. the biggest issue with logistics is not knowing what resources you have at your disposal
4) some like to sperg out about it. I don't fret. i think is some merit to their claims. there's a culture that whites create that is desirable. "give a white man a hammer and build civilization. Give an asian a hammer he'll build more hammers. Give a black a hammer and he'll destroy with it. Give a jew a hammer and he'll give it to the black man."
5) State policy landed us here policy can walk it back. Immigrants get a plethora of government gibs and, case workers to help them jump through hoops.
6) It literally is when groups are competing for resources. you'll get individuals that are agreeable but, you have look beyond it and see the trends in behavior.
7) our collectivism is a reactionary position. where did enlightenment philosophy stem from?
8) most of us our new to this whole scene. believe it or not we actually want any actions we take to be legal.
10) yes being white is more than skin color. this why a realistic execution of an "ethnostate" wouldn't be 100%. It's more about bring our demographics back to sustainable level.

Liberalists are so pathetic lol. If you don't support the 14 words then you're a literal cuckold.

>pic
KEK. ENOUGH GRAPHS. DAY OF THE CHART NOW.

>9. Willing to throw out the very people who defend their right to even preach, engage in, practice, or even possess these ideas. (i.e non-white servicemen like cops, military personnel, etc.)
Non-whites who would 'defend our rights' are laughably small compared to those who would seek to strip our rights away from us and destroy our nation. So yah, we would.

>10. They actually think there will be no purity spiral with in their ethnostate. Even though they agree that being "white" is more than just skin color.
I don' think there would be. Purity spiraling is an alt-reich phenomena, the alt-white and alt-west don't engage in it.

>11. In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them.
Power is something that is to be used. it's either used by you or used against you. shitty argument on your part.

>12. They cannot understand that their ultimately dealing with individuals not groups.
Humans are social creatures. We're naturally tribalistic. That's something that's deep within our brain. We now live in an individualist paradise of atomization and materialism and sexual liberation and suburbs where neighbors are strangers and we are more miserably than we've ever been despite our material comfort.

New video from Sean Last where he BTFO Contra Points
youtube.com/watch?v=F_vgVrHNAXw

>1.
Statement is a generalization / personal opinion.

>2.
>hahaha, who you need a house with locks on the doors? are you scared of robbers or something?

>3.
We will use extreme force if necessary.

>4.
Racial superiority based on arbitrary metrics such as IQ is irrelevant and a red herring. A race or ethnic group does not need to be superior to others to resist genocide.

>5.
Yes, violence will be necessary.

>6.
Ethnically or racially homogeneous nations objectively have the least crime and the most prosperity.

>7.
Not sure what you're trying to say here. Individualism itself is a European ideology and value. Radical individualism is a more recent phenomenon, and is actually a fruit of the Marxist subversion of our nations, and is self-destructive degeneracy.

>8.
What's an example of some action you would like to see?

>9.
I don't care.

>10.
Why are you concerned about the logistics of this? What does it matter to you?

>11.
There is no valid justification for Marxist communism. Also I do not care what you think is moral. We are going to do whatever we have to do to survive, and if you get in the way you will be put under the ground.

>12.
The most retarded point of them all. Collectives (such as nations) exist to protect the individuals within them.

For the record: I hate Richard Spencer and do not consider myself "Alt-Right".

>>Never seen this happened. White Nationalist can only happen after a race war.
not necessarily true. relatively peaceful transfers of populations have occurred before (India and pakistan, for instance. Granted they aren't wholly bloodless, but they aren't a race war either.

The problem is that American population transfer would be 10 times bigger than indian/pakistani transfer - which was considered historically the largest mass movement of humans.

1. ? you high nigger?
2. if you think this comparison is good, you should shoot yourself
3. it's pointless to discuss it at this point in time. It would be like a baby planning his retirement
4. This is just not true. everybody recognize the IQ of asians and jews. no idea where you even took that idea from.
5.Is very mildly agree with you here. It's true that most don't realize that violence will occur but it's not for the reasons you state
6.ok i guess
7. non-sensical babbling
8. like you do anything yourself you worthless fat fuck
9.its not because of them that these rights exist
10. those 2 points aren't a contradiction
11. ? man your english is really fucking trash im its coming from a french canadian
12. wtf are you even talking about

it was an absolutely horrendous post. youre IQ is 80 at most. consider suicide

I have ONE gripe. That they are incompetent.

>Nigger, because you will be dead
So fucking what dude? Everyone will be dead at some point.
>I really don't see a point in fighting for something you're never going to experience
Well I believe in "the greater good" and making the world a better place. Sad to hear you live #YOLO and don't give a shit about creating doing something meaningful.
(I can feel the hypocrisy when typing this because I'm not doing anything, its just wishful thinking)
>Even fighting for it is a selfish endeavor, so don't even claim it isn't.
I mean, I only care about myself and my beliefs, I don't care about yours. Being selfish or not is literally irrelevant to me. Who cares?
>Ignorance knows no bounds I see.
You could have helped me out with that one, so that I can learn. I like learning but I'm lazy.

I have noticed a pattern with you. Your 10 grips with the "movement" is that the movement isn't morally sound. Morality is a social construct, and the sooner you realize how meaningless it is the better. Its not a moral desire what drives me to create a white nat, it is a practical one.

I have never questioned if what I believe is selfish, morally righteous, 'correct', legal, approved by my mom, dangerous, and god knows how many other things; and honestly, I don't think I will ever give it more than a 2 seconds a thought. Because it doesn't fucking matters and its a waste of my time to think about that garbage. I want a tribe, I want to have a group of people I can call my own, I want to work for that group of people, and I want to procreate with that group of people, and feel like I belong somewhere in this world.

>10 gripes with the American "White Nat" side of the Alt-Right
problems 1-10: the entire movement is run by jews and zionists and even people like Jordan peterson are just controlled opposition. Ask your family members the question if you were to be a white supremacist would they side with you or Israel and you will find something interesting. Boomers are conditioned to protect Israel with their lives even over their own children. Very interesting stuff.

a worthwhile one

>The argument with the SJW snowflake is that they tried to quash or exit a non-violent dynamic- e.g. a debate, etc.
I'm just trying to make you see the irony here.

>>Individualism vs collectivism autism
How about you actually read what I posted.

>White collective that respects individual liberty.
You obviously don't since collectivism is at the heart of your ideology. Unless, you mean that individualism can only be applied to whites. Which is just retarded and even you know it isn't true.

>They can work on improving their own people. No issue
But they spent years defending the country they were born and raised in. I'm sorry, but do you have any basic respect? Disregarding race, just man to man on a nationalistic scale. Do you respect the non-whites who died for your rights?

>lelno
So a white gay, tranny, radical Islamic preacher rapper who wants to spread the word of Allah, unrestricted immigration, and social justice is granted citizenship in your ethnostate?

>11. In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them.
Why should anyone that disagrees with you be there to defend your right to hold and preach such views when you ultimately want to take away there's?

let me just leave this here. Richard Spencer is legally jewish by Talmudic law. Jordan is known to fraternize with Zionists and will support Israel over anything
youtube.com/watch?v=aNdyUhIHZDs

they will never allow it
I'm not sure who they is, but I know someone will interfere with the process
I don't think its possible for a peaceful transfer, I wish it was possible though.

overall a pretty good OP with a couple of typos with almost no strawmans
I don't really get what you meant in #6 and #11.
About #8, not really, kinda disagree. What do you mean by action? Doing things IRL?

>They believe whites will become racially conscious so they can easily achieve their goal.
there was a study that showed white who identified their 'whiteness' as being an integral part of their character were also more likely to live in areas with a heavier mexican population. and with the direction demographics in america are taking...you do the math.

>No, government or public personal unselfishly defend your rights either on paper, speech, or through physical means. They take an oath on this shit you know.
very naive on your part. just look at the absolute failure of leftists and non-whites to protect whites during 2015 and 2016 at rallies. terrible argument on your part.

a jew.

>Balkanization is the main idea floating around- multiple ethnostates each for different tendencies.
that's also a half measure. spic and nig ethnostates living next to white ones will result in war sooner or later.

Wow a few hundred faggots holding walmart tiki torches vs hundreds of millions of normal sane people, who will win?

You are misrepresenting about 90% of so-called "white nationalists".

>shitty jew reasoning on your part.
Can't deny it's true.

>Not a weakness.
Yes it is. Because they have to understand that they dealing with people who have the potential to end their lives. Not only that somewhere down the line, if possible, they have to come up with a way to remove non-whites out of their space for a white ethno state. It's going to cost money, and lives unfortunately.

my parents don't give a shit about israel or jews. They are not "anti-semitic" but, the JQ is a snowball rolling down a hill. The thing with boomers they have a Pavlovian response to being called racist. they'll be racist as fuck if you give them permission and don't call them racist. interesting stuff indeed.

>This is a really shitty argument on your part.
Explain how it isn't.

>>Not only that collectivism is at the center of their ideology
So soley working in the "interest" of a group of people is all of a sudden not collectivist?

>They are not "anti-semitic" but, the JQ is a snowball rolling down a hill
Once they truly grasp that the jews are responsible for the mass immigration is usually when the opinion shifts from "I don't like that we give them so much foreign aid" to "turn it into glass".

Come one, respond to my post. I already have counter-arguments to your responses lined up.

>shitty jew reasoning on your part.
>Can't deny it's true.

What I'm saying is that you are making a category error. Making fun of leftists who need to retreat from having a discussion on college campuses about a topic is a completely different category than people wanting to restore nations to how they have been understood for the vast majority of our history.

Your argument is either dishonest/sophistry or you are in your late-teens/early 20's and don't realize how smart you aren't.

> Because they have to understand that they dealing with people who have the potential to end their lives.
not sure what you're getting at here.

> they have to come up with a way to remove non-whites out of their space for a white ethno state.
You're historically ignorant if you think population transfers have never happened without civil war.

>It's going to cost money, and lives unfortunately.
OH SHIT GUYS RECREATING OUR NATIONS MIGHT COST MONEY LET'S CLOSE DOWN THE ALT-RIGHT SEE YOU GUYS AT THE LIBERTARIAN CONVENTION NEXT YEAR!

...is this your idea of a critique of a political movement.

>you can't deny we're being demographically replaced
I can't and I actually agree. But I'm just trying to make you see the funny irony in it.

>Immigrants get a plethora of government gibs and, case workers to help them jump through hoops.
I'm personally not fan of gibs or immigration myself. I'm just against the displacement of American born citizens with a sizeable ancestry.

Source? Thee's always a few principles that people never try to compromise on, unless you're a shill.

>Le safe space tu quoque fallacy
First of all, you're equating ideas with people. Second of all, WHO IS CURRENTLY BEING CENSORED ON THE INTERNET, CUNT? PROTIP: NOT SHITLIBS.OR THEIR FELLOW TRAVELLERS. YOU FUCKING RETARD..

>3. They literally cannot deal with the discussion of logistics
No they just don't think they should be distracted by the question, because it's like paying your first rental deposit versus setting up the automatic payment to do it from now on. Also because they know the question isn't being asked in good faith, most of the time.

>4. Claims they are the superior race
Mostly that's a shitlib talking point. Some think that, not all though. Most of us just don't want our lives rules by people who don't represent us or want the best for our people.

>6. Claim its basically impossible for people of different races to get along
Another strawman. Some can, but conflict arises when it becomes ambiguous which culture is in effective control of a given territory.
Also studies have shown conclusively that diversity is NOT a strength but a weakness when it comes to social capital and trust.

they're too old for that. where I grew up is still a majority white.

>Non-whites who would 'defend our rights' are laughably small compared to those who would seek to strip our rights away from us and destroy our nation. So yah, we would.
So it's a fair to disregard a minority? Do why do you think your opinions should shape policy?

>We now live in an individualist paradise of atomization and materialism
I'd argue that's a good thing.

goddamn fuck you faggot, i already saw this shit-tier thread on page 9 earlier before you bumped it

>>"Hahaha, why do you need a need a safe space snowflake? Are you that scared of ideas."
>>"Whites need a space all to their own for survival."

Read that over and over again until you get it. Then you'll have your answer

>I really don't see a point in fighting for something you're never going to experience.
great men plant the seeds of trees in whose shade they'll never sit.

>This is a really shitty argument on your part.
>Explain how it isn't.
...because getting annoyed at people trying to put words on your mouth during an argument isn't an issue of individualist v. collectivist.

>So soley working in the "interest" of a group of people is all of a sudden not collectivist?
correct. collectivism is about more than just arguing in the interest of a group over an individual - it has political connotations of socialism/communism.

Every state is 'collectivist' in your terrible definition. And something that broad loses meaning.

I like how you can't address 80% of my counterpoints. Poor lil' guy.

Wtf I love white genocide now?

what is really ironic about it is that in my opinion our attempt to stay in power is altruism in it's purist form when immigrants don't fall for magic dirt the west will turn into the country of the biggest demographic.

I replied to it from the front page after he self-bumped

>Le safe space tu quoque fallacy
I don't think it's a tu quoque fallacy, I think it's comparing apples to oranges. Transsexuals wanting to control who is in an area because they don't want their feelings hurt is not at all the same as a group wanting to not be subjected to genocide.

>they're too old for that. where I grew up is still a majority white.
Explain to them that Israel did 9/11. That is the key to waking up the sleeping American lion.

>just look at the absolute failure of leftists and non-whites to protect whites during 2015 and 2016 at rallies. terrible argument on your part.
Now minorities matter all of a sudden? Ha!

There's that, but the safe space thing comes up on Sup Forums a lot when people complain about the shilling that goes on here

>So it's a fair to disregard a minority? Do why do you think your opinions should shape policy?
The crux of the alt-right is that we think that EVERY people, EVERY race or ethnic group, has the right to a homeland where their interests are the primary importance of governance. So yes, in EVERY nation, the primary regard of government SHOULD be the well being of its nation (i.e. people/tribe). even if this disregards a minority.

Now practically speaking, I don't think a pure ethnostate will ever be set up within America. There's been too much intermarriage among whites and even outside of european races (hapas, castizos, etc.). Communities and families will not tolerate productive members of their community who they fully trust to have no other loyalties to be killed or forcefully relocated. But I'd also say the percentage of mixed race of minorities who are truly loyal to the american nation is very, very small, let's say I'd argue that's a good thing.
I'm sure you would, jew. But whites will disagree with you.

>but the safe space thing comes up on Sup Forums a lot when people complain about the shilling that goes on here
Oh yes, I've seen this. That's sort of like saying that objecting to people having conversations while a movie is playing in a movie theater is "wanting a safe space to watch your movie". No shit, that's what theater's are for.

>Not sure what you're trying to say here.
"Not everyone in the Alt-Right wants to kill niggers." That's a fair assumption, right?

>"Not every black person is a crime statistic, or even low IQ" That's a fair assumption, right?
>Individualism itself is a European ideology and value.
Don't mean anyone else can't adopt these values.

When leftists are demanding safe spaces for their feelings, they are actually imposing restrictions on people's freedoms in a space that is shared by many people, and usually in places like universities where diversity of opinion and speech has been traditionally celebrated.

If trannies want to open up tranny stores where trannies can go huddle inside and feel safe from the world, more power to them.

best gripe right here

"They" may not have a choice.

White American Christians can, in a relatively short amount of time, go from being cucked to painting crosses on their ar15's and impaling people people on spikes. not many people would be willing to interfere with that directly.

But I tend to agree with you, ethnic conflict in America is almost a certainty at this point...but it is possible that it could be avoided. And if possible, it should be avoided as I think American racial conflicts would make the 30 years war look quaint.

If you nazis come to my house to deport me, I’ll have bombs waiting to kill all the men that came to do it

Missed this one:
>5. They are too hung up on their ideology that they become blind to the fact that violence
We have violence now, nigger. And it's getting worse.

>7. Always wants to reap the benefits of individualism when it comes to accusations about them
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about here. Although I will say that some WNs think that individualism only really works in a white society.

>8. All talk, no action
There's only so much that can be done when your political movement is heavily suppressed by the ruling elite. But more stuff is being done every year.

>9. Willing to throw out the very people who defend their right to even preach
Again, not everyone wants a 100% ethnostate.

>10. They actually think there will be no purity spiral with in their ethnostate.
Oh your concern troll really makes me think. Purity spiralling is a risk in every movement.

>11. In a way, they are justifying ever immoral thing the far left has done or will do to them
Hahahahahahaha

12. They cannot understand that their ultimately dealing with individuals not groups.
>LE EVIL WHITE MAN CIS SCUM WHITE MALES
Sorry? I couldn't hear you over the screeching in the liberal media. And you call us hypocrites you dumb fuck.

The logistics are unnecessary because it’s already been worked out in several ways. And because a “white ethnostate” is a social concept, not an economic one. A state could constitutionally be made by and for the white race while having a complete command economy or an AnCap dystopia with tightly held borders. The only connecting thread between identitariand, non-white ethnonationalists, WN’s and WS’s is states that have a vast majority of the people they like to be around, and that’s simple enough to not need a preferred economic ideology or theory attached.

>4. Claims they are the superior race, show them statics that Asians and Jews beat them in IQ. They claim its (((rigged)))

Literally have never seen this in action. Every time I have it’s been the same shill copypasta. Asian and Jewish IQ is acknowledged to be higher than Whites’ by everyone, period. It’s simply socially awkward and rude to acknowledge that niggers have low IQ. In any case, IQ’s the determining factor in a race’s intellectual and industrial performance. But that’s not really what Ethno-Nats base their ideas on.

Ironically enough, it’s culture, which is what Civ-Nats value greatly too. The difference is that Ethno-Nats connect or heavily associate culture with racial and ethnic makeup. Civ-Nats wholeheartedly believe in nurture over nature. Many ethno-nats will acknowledge that a homogenous society of niggers or Whites or Asians will perform better than those with diverse ethnic makeups. To that end they’ll actually wish the niggers and chinks success and wellness, and even allow for international trade and tourism, provided they’re mostly physically isolated from one another.

Btw I’m Asian and I want more borders, not less. People, like need healthy boundaries.

>"Not everyone in the Alt-Right wants to kill niggers." That's a fair assumption, right?
No, it's not. We just don't want to be forced to live with non-whites. In fact I support black nationalism, and think that dialogue and diplomacy with other races is important and something that should be pursued to reduce violent conflict as much as possible.

This is sort of like saying: "You don't want dogs in grocery stores, HUH? Well I guess that means you want to murder all the dogs in your neighborhood."

>Don't mean anyone else can't adopt these values.
Didn't say that others can not. This does not change the fact that mass immigration and forced assimilation is being done with the intent of exterminating the White race, and does not change the fact that we want to be left alone and live exclusively among our own kind.

If other nations want to emulate our culture that's fine by me. None of my business.

Then set up an ethnic enclave in Wisconsin and leave the rest of us alone.

agreed 100%. they are absolutely terrible at forming/directing a mass movement. the whole pre-shelbyville 'lol we're gonna sterilize nazi imagery in the eyes of teh american public' was so painfully retarded. thinking 'THE POLICE ARE REDPILLED AND WILL DEFEND OUR RIGHTS' was painfully retarded. trying to play off the charlotesville aftermath as a 'good thing' is painfully transparent and retarded.

Watching them and their street theater has been...upsetting. They are very slow learners and genuinely have no idea what they are doing. It's a testament to the truth of our ideas that we've grown at all.

There are some good groups out there, though. Rise Above Movement has impressed me 100%, but I think they have been a bit *too*active for their own good.

>If you nazis come to my house to deport me, I’ll have bombs waiting to kill all the men that came to do it cut off power
>cut off water
>wait

OH NO EVERYBODY QUICK FORGET WHAT THESE GUYS HAVE DONE FOR OUR UNDERSTANDING OF WHO WE ARE! EVERYONE VOTE FOR A TRUE CONSERVATIVE LIKE TED CRUZ NEXT TIME!!!

This. I’d like to move back to my ethnostate and actually help my people improve their living conditions. There’s no point in forcing people that don’t want to live with you to live with you. Nor is there a point to living with people you don’t like. Considering human nature and the ever-present Law of the Jungle, that’s worse than drinking poison and hoping your enemy dies. It’s practically holding a gun to your and countless others’ heads. I wish that expat and immigrant niggers, spics and other yellows would agree with me and embrace the idea of being around those you like.

>than people wanting to restore nations to how they have been understood for the vast majority of our history.
I see that as equally laughable when we're living in a world that's becoming more and more globalized every passing day.

>not sure what you're getting at here.
"Hey You get out of the country!"
"No"
*pulls gun*
*pulls gun*

>You're historically ignorant if you think population transfers have never happened without civil war.
I know they have, but in a place like America you're looking at a civil war. Do you honestly expect people to just get up and leave peacefully if you came up to their rented home, offered less money than they make in a year off welfare, they decline, and pull a taser or gun out? Would you honestly leave your home permanently if someone told you to?

checked.
>implying some of us aren't willing to die for our cause.
that being said we can implement policy to make your existence less comfy and, if you persevere you're ok in book.

>>just look at the absolute failure of leftists and non-whites to protect whites during 2015 and 2016 at rallies. terrible argument on your part.
>Now minorities matter all of a sudden? Ha!
...wat? I'm saying that they did NOT protect 'our rights' as your argument tends to think they will always do just cuz they swore and oath. I'm saying their loyalty is not to us, it''s not to >muh constitution. You are not nearly as smart as you think you are, jew.

yank welfare.

>Then set up an ethnic enclave in Wisconsin and leave the rest of us alone.
You don't seem to understand the reality of the situation.

The Federal government intentionally finds the "least diverse" (i.e. most White) communities in the country and settles non-whites there. That is being done while simultaneously flooding the country with non-white immigration.

This is being done as an act of genocide.

We want to be left alone, but the government hunts us down. The government has said that "Whites will be a minority whether they like it or not, and this is a good thing".

This is why you are seeing Whites turning to the far right. It's in response to this genocidal campaign.

If you want the Whites to stop turning to the right and eventually taking the entire country back, then you should call up your local political representatives and tell them to stop forcing diversity on us, because it's causing a massive backlash.

>I'm just against the displacement of American born citizens with a sizeable ancestry.
Sometimes I feel like I'm too extreme, and maybe the most logical choice is that there should be black states and white states within the US. But a part of my brain says it would cause more trouble than good.

>Every state is 'collectivist' in your terrible definition. And something that broad loses meaning
I'm going by the common held definition of collectivism. You just don't agree, somehow.

>I like how you can't address 80% of my counterpoints
Still I did respond to your points. But just like you, I had split them in different posts.

This.

If that happens then id go on the offensive. Timothy Mcveigh style ...

There are non-whites in this thread right now who don't get it. They think we just hate them and want to kill them because they're non-white.

They don't understand that we are the target of genocide and just want to be left the fuck alone. They don't understand that we have been trying to separate ourselves from forced "diversity" for decades (AKA "White flight"), and no matter where we go we are hunted down for "forced integration".

They don't understand that we are fighting for our lives and the future of our children. They're not wrong about the extreme violence that is going to erupt if it does not stop, though, and I would be afraid of it too if I were them.

The truth is that when the time comes, non-whites that want to help us fight to secure our freedom from the NWO will be welcome among our ranks. Many will join us once they realize the system that is killing us intends to turn them into microchipped slaves.

>I see that as equally laughable when we're living in a world that's becoming more and more globalized every passing day.
There was a time when people could have legitimately thought that the world would be a permanent Roman empire. But it wasn't. Time will tell.

>*pulls gun*
It could go down like that. Or it could not. I mean, very few deportations involve ANY kind of resistance. I think the most realistic mid-term solution is balkanization. just giving up swaths of land to create ethnostates for non-whites within America, but I also think this has some serious long-term complications.

>Do you honestly expect people to just get up and leave peacefully if you came up to their rented home, offered less money than they make in a year off welfare, they decline, and pull a taser or gun out? Would you honestly leave your home permanently if someone told you to?
Depends. Most non-Americans are here because it is comfortable. Take away that comfort. No using emergency rooms and de facto socialized healthcare. no more welfare, no more hand outs, no more easily accessed public education, etc. Take that shit away and a LOT of people will self-deport. There's also a very real morale aspect that will scare of a lot of other people. There is a huge fear among blacks and jews of whtie nationalism (in a non-skinhead sense). Remember the hysteria that spread among whites when they were talking about the kkk (lol) riding around campus looking for blacks. These people are genuinely afraid of white power (again, in a non skinhead sense) and might flee it given the chance.

I"m not saying avoiding widespread violence would be easy, but possible. Especially with early and severe applications of violence to initial resistance/.

>The crux of the alt-right is that we think that EVERY people, EVERY race or ethnic group, has the right to a homeland where their interests are the primary importance of governance.
If minorities don't matter, why should you? I'm going to continue repeating this, until you counter it.

>Now practically speaking, I don't think a pure ethnostate will ever be set up within America.
Even though I didn't state this in my OP. This is crux of my argument. I honestly have no problems with you and others who want setting up an ethnostate. Do as you please. I'm just against the displacement of an already established group(s) of people.

>But whites will disagree with you.
When exactly?

Why don't you join us in our fight for liberty instead?

The same system that is committing the genocide of White Americans plans to totally enslave you and your children under a brutal police and surveillance state the likes of which this world has never seen.

If you want your own enclave, explicitly advocate for it, separate from the US and get the fuck out. If someone invaded your space I’ll oppose it vigorously.

If you try to remove me from the only home I’ve ever known, I’ll fight back.

I’m not white

Whites are more creative than every other race with the greatest proportion of natural-born leaders.

You will never win. Ever.

Are you saying I’d somehow have more liberty is nazis won? You’d kick me out of my home and seperate me from my mothers side of the family (who I’m closer to). That’s not a desirable outcome for me.

The few hundred, because "normal sane people" are well known for not doing a goddamn thing.

Then make a more creative response. It’s so lame riding on the accomplishments of your ancestors.

Fair point but that's a big question. That's a question that would require experts of economics, World Economic Forum tier. Even if they did know for now, there are so many variables that are up to change. It's an unfair question.
None of your other questions are worth answering.

>If minorities don't matter, why should you? I'm going to continue repeating this, until you counter it.
Minorities "matter" as much as they are willing to exert power to make themselves matter. What the right is saying to everyone right now is: You are using your power to make us "not matter", and if you don't stop we are going to use our power to make us matter again.

This is an incredibly serious thing for a group of people to be saying. You should listen to us.