What exactly is the “alt-right?” Why can no one on the left not really define it?

What exactly is the “alt-right?” Why can no one on the left not really define it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_9f-4Koivc
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guy shouts PEPE at hillary rally
>youtu.be/5_9f-4Koivc

its a meme buzzword

We know who we are, we don't care about all the things the left cannot do. White Power. Hail Victory.

because the alt right themselves can't even define it.

White flour!

Alt right is identity politics for white people. The left consider anyone to the right of Jeb bush to be alt right

>Why can no one on the left not really define it?
Because if they define it... we can defeat it.

Jeb Bush? Nigga, anyone slightly right of Karl Marx.

The alt right doesn't exist.

I always found this description so mainstream it is funny in a tragic way. Not only is "alt-right" a kike label, so is "identity politics".
"Identity politics" is just actual politics that works in reality. When spics and nigs that are more conservative than whites vote D, when dual citizen turks vote left in Germany and right in Turkey, it should be clear that behaving consistently ideologically matters fuck all compared to furthering your identity.
It is Civic politics that is the aberration. Not identity politics.

First of all, the Alt-Right is not an ideology. It's an ideological umbrella, containing actors as disparate as TWP, NPI, Identity Dixie, and Identiy Evropa.
Secondly, if you a. consider yourself Alt-Right b. Are not a Muslim, Jew, or otherwise non-White b. Agree with the AR on sex realism, race realism, and ethnonationalism: congrats! You're Alt-Right!

You just made an Alt-Right argument that could have been made by Richard Spencer or on FTN.
Do I not exist?

because they have to say the real conservatives leaving the false paradigm where both sides are controlled by kikes then they had to put their man (((Spencer))) out in front of it as well to turn it into white nationalism and subvert and demonize it

because it doesn't exist. we're just a bunch of trolls and these leftists are so clueless and so humorless they go into a tizzy over anything that gets posted here.

people could start posting pictures of bologna sandwiches and the leftist morons would start screaming about how bologna sandwiches are racist now

The alt right is just a bunch of lefties retaliating against corporate power and experimenting on the population. The reason they aren't alt left is because the left has been hijacked by corporate sponsored braindead communists.

White people with pattern recognition
youtu.be/eCkc-ZF_TSY

By that definition Hillary=alt right

The left invented the term.
This. The same way they won't define privilege or racism. Definitions don't matter. Only the desired goal.

>You just made an Alt-Right argument that could have been made by Richard Spencer or on FTN.
I made an argument that Richard Spencer also might make. How you box it, label it, and put it in order with other arguments people might make is of no consequence to me or the argument itself.
And is also something the left usual categorically rejects, except when it suits them, which is exactly what I argued.

White power!

It's literally just a fashionable term for white supremacists.

alt right is a manufactured jewish term sage goes in all fields

cause its a made up term to demonize people

WHITE POWER RANGES WOO HOO

The show where the native american was the red power ranger, the black guy was the black power ranger, the Asian was the yellow power ranger.
And The white power ranger the most powerful.

Nice pic. Got some FL goys on the left there.