Why does the left only appeals to the financially illiterate and poor people?

Why does the left only appeals to the financially illiterate and poor people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fyou can't thrive u gotta survive

look up the article on "biological Marxism"
if you're a loser you'll gravitate to any ideology that gives you power you don't deserve

you have to be a gigantic cuck to be right wing while being poor

> the left
you fell for the divisive politics meme americuck

literally this

literally this
shitheads have fallen for it since the 70's and you wonder why your country is so shitty

Anyone who thinks like this has to be fucking poor. Rich fags might support certain centrist / conservative economical, fiscal, monetary policies but most rich fags are very outspoken about the stupidity of the modern "right wing" politics and how the working / middle class conservative block has been dumbed down and exploited for profit. Most rich fags are started to hedge again the US because the political situation has been become such a joke. The government can barely function before the idiots that can only think of "left" vs "right."

came here to write something similar to this.
yes, the left no one has fallen for anything, but if you are americans, you don't have a left.

both sides are shit
but the left is suicidal

dingding

>muh soros and deep state and wealthy vampire jew bankers
>muh political circlejerk cognitive dissonance because I'm a retarded fuckhead
>muh babby's first political agenda completely devoid of nuance

yeah i can't imagine why Sup Forums is such a shit fucking board. worse than Sup Forums's ever been, on par with /mlp/ faggotry but at least those poopsockers keep their shit contained to their board.

Truth. Trollfags killed /biz/ before pajeets did.

>you deserve to be rich because you got good spawn rng
Hurrrrr

This

Playing into muh left wing/right wing, muh blue team/red team is the ultimate sucker move

>most rich fags are very outspoken about the stupidity of the modern "right wing" politics and how the working / middle class conservative block has been dumbed down and exploited for profit.
at the same time as they accumulate money via the voting and spending habits of lefties.

But OP, I'm worth half a million dollars built almost entirely though speculation/investment and I'm a communist.

>That ID
youtube.com/watch?v=0KmTTy_MM5w

>because the right appeal to the illiterate, uneducated people

>major majority of actual good college degrees coming from people on the left
>greatest innovators of our time all from the left
>not realizing the right wont exist in 70 years at all
stay mad poor redneck faggot. the right is hilarious, probably one of the most deluded hivemind cultures in existence

I'm left wing when it comes to drug policy because my degree was in Law and my Masters was in criminology focusing on drug policy.
I think its impossible to come out of that subject with an academic understanding of it and not see current drug policy as an abject failure. Prohibition is far more expensive and far more socially costly, The only real "benefit" is moral grandstanding from soccer moms who don't actually understand what they're talking about.
I was happy... no, I was actually very interested in reading academic material that was pro war on drugs. It is unbelievably scarce. The only material that supports the war on drugs is government materials that pander to emotive ideas about drug use, not actual data. If anyone has any academic material that is pro war on drugs I'd love to read it.

>majority of skilled labor and tax base is right
>lefties think their worldview would be viable if the right didn't create a world of abundance

Just LOL at all the pussyfooting faggoty centrists in this thread. If you aren’t right wing by today’s standards you’re basically a low IQ plebbit nigger or you’re a spineless soyboy. And I say this as someone who hasn’t changed a single stance on any issue in over ten years, and back then I was still considered liberal. There is no left today, only suicidal morons that the public education system has failed and those who understand fiscal responsibility and the dangers of flooding your country with all of sub-Sahara Africa/Middle east.

Every day I see faggoty losers who think life is one giant EDM concert, the political equivalent of bass nectar wooks, shitting their pants over every little thing Trump does and I love it. God bless.

who else

/libertarian/

the biggest copout of all time?

>mod moves thread from /biz/

which board was this from

>why does "give us free shit at the expense of hard-working successful people" appeal to the poor and the stupid
I dunno OP can you solve this mystery?

only uneducated country rednecks voted for trump.
all the educated intelligent city folk voted for hillary

Yeah why can't they be like the intelligent, financially savvy right?

>Posts an image of a poll with no references.
Yep he is a leftist, figures he was convinced by smart looking charts on cnn, so we will be too.

Idk why are the mods here leftists?

see

>Another pleb falling for an image of some poll with any references cut out. Be cucks on your own time.

Can they tri Force

It also appears to their Jewish slave masters

Yo,da gubmen gon fiss erryfing nameen. Gib me mo gubmen,dey da smot peeps.