What goes on in Antartica?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nf5bJnwkF1c
youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg#t=1m4s
independent.co.uk/news/science/asteroid-kill-dinosaurs-fifth-mass-extinction-endless-night-winter-18-month-rain-fire-ice-age-a7904491.html
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/11/wikileaks-photos-john-kerry-visit-and-ufos-in-antarctica/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wouldn't worry about it.

It's still gestating.

snow

Nothing go back to sleep.

(((Antarctica)))

(((nothing)))

Don't worry about it.

It's fucking cold

Rothschild kike stuff

You meet the Devil.

this. I think you'd be better off quitting while you're ahead.

I'm too tired to talk about this. We should all just go to sleep.

It's where they keep all the servers running the simulation we are in.

Apparently this.
youtu.be/Nf5bJnwkF1c
>pic very related

d

Antarctica means Devil.

when it gets hot, be cool

>safely at the poles

youtube.com/watch?v=K0-GxoJ_Pcg#t=1m4s

Cissus Antarctica

LOL

>It is a vision of hell on Earth. The sun disappeared behind a cloud of smoke that encircled the planet, turning day into night and causing temperatures to plummet as fire rained down from above.

>Average temperatures would have fallen by about 28 degrees Celsius [82.4° Fahrenheit] on land and 11C over the oceans.

independent.co.uk/news/science/asteroid-kill-dinosaurs-fifth-mass-extinction-endless-night-winter-18-month-rain-fire-ice-age-a7904491.html

I wouldn't worry about it

Thule

Technology that averted the pole shift, we were supposed to have a massive pole shift with an extinction level event and I AM A LITTLE BUMMED THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN MMMKAY

it will get cold quick after the conflagration; can't stay long. back to the tropics to ride out the long winter

LOL

No this is a vision of hell

It did happen Thule boy

You know where Skippy gets his name from right?

Cissus Antarctica

>What goes on in Antartica?
Spelling lessons. Get on the next boat and go there. You are late for class

Mind your own business. If you want to know so bad go there yourself.

plan b

Enjoy

Wouldn't the Minors get pissed if there was alien shit going on in Antarctica?

Well, since you asked so nicely: this.

Antarctica is where the rothschild's have their underground lair to survive a nuclear war. This is the reason for global warming, btw. The nuclear reactors they use pumps hot water into the sea and affects the weather cycles on a planetary scale.

so far they've managed to kill off the great barrier reef and melt the ross ice shelf. jews are an evil, evil creature deserving only of death and then eternal damnation. This is why God commanded the israelites to genocide those fuckers so many times in the bible. they were evil then and don't have the genetic capacity to be anything but evil now.

here's the hidden underground structure the kikeweasels are sheltering in

here's a pyramid in antarctica

look at this opening here. pretty big cave, eh?

A bleeding ice flow? that's odd

John kerry reports to his kike masters in antarctica-
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/11/wikileaks-photos-john-kerry-visit-and-ufos-in-antarctica/

Let’s talk about Antarctica, Sup Forums; this is the normie history of Antarctica sources from Wikipedia
>In the Western world, belief in a Cold Land—a vast continent located in the far south of the globe to "balance" out the northern lands of Europe, Asia and North Africa—had existed for centuries. Aristotle had postulated a symmetry of the earth, which meant that there would be equally habitable land south of the known world.
A bold assumption for one so wise as Aristotle, but for those more familiar with his work, I am sure you know exactly what he is talking about.
>In 1473 Portuguese navigator Lopes Gonçalves proved that the equator could be crossed
This is just an incredibly fun fact: people literally did not know the equator could be crossed by sea in the early 1400s. So much was unknown about the world in those days...
>The doubling of the Cape of Good Hope in 1487 by Bartolomeu Dias first brought explorers within touch of the Antarctic cold, and proved that there was an ocean separating Africa from any Antarctic land
This was when it was noticed something was missing, but what? Magellan found some cool shit in the early 1500’s, but it just sparked more curiosity
>The search for this great south land or Third World was a leading motive of explorers in the 16th and the early part of the 17th centuries
>>in 1642 Tasman showed that even New Holland (Australia) was separated by sea from any continuous southern continent.
How could they determine Australia nor the cape of Africa weren’t their theoretical southern landmass? Were they looking for something specific? What an odd thing to say, if they knew where the continent was, they could just head south from anywhere, but they were SEARCHING for a particular landmass and knew very well when they did not find it.
>In 1771, Yves Joseph Kerguelen sailed from France with instructions to proceed south from Mauritius in search of "a very large continent."
How odd again.
(Cont)

es true

I's home to 'guins, research stations, (((their))) bunkers, and an entrance to the hollow earth

Gtfo let that larper and his thread die

I don't know about you but I feel very sleepy.
Zzzzz Zzzzzzzzz

that's where the entrance to the hollow earth is

How odd again, they know relative size, but not the location? What could it mean? What did it mean to Aristotle who hypothesized this landmass that has been searched for over a dozen decades from a time before crossing the equator by sea was known to be possible?
Unfortunately yes was waylaid by yet another undersized island
>found it to be only an inhospitable island which he renamed the Isle of Desolation, but which was ultimately named after him
>The obsession of the undiscovered continent culminated in the brain of Alexander Dalrymple, the brilliant and erratic hydrographer who was nominated by the Royal Society to command the Transit of Venus expedition to Tahiti in 1769.
>their course was stopped by ice.
After much rerouting...
>he convinced himself that if land lay farther south it was practically inaccessible and of no economic value.[4]
But this would not deter this centuries long obsession...
>Admiral Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen was one of the first to spot the continent of Antarctica.... on 19 February 1819.
The modern age kicked off beginning with the first time modern man sighted Antarctica, an inexplicably theorized landmass (unless you are are Aristotle) and the subsequent “Heroic age of Antarctic exploration”. In the decades following the world saw the rise of electricity and great minds like Edison and Tesla. During this time the world saw a technological revolution unrivaled by anything save perhaps the dawn of the internet.
As the century drew to a close the interest in Antarctica remained Fervish
>In August 1895 the Sixth International Geographical Congress in London passed a general resolution calling on scientific societies throughout the world to promote the cause of Antarctic exploration "in whatever ways seem to them most effective".[13] Such work would "bring additions to almost every branch of science".
>Such work would "bring additions to almost every branch of science".
A fascinating quote.

Everyone is dead

Can't say I'm surprised

Pretty good larp from a leaf

Nothing, you should probably stop talking about it.

Some scientists live there

No one cares so here’s a brief wrap-up:
We began to transition out of the Heroic Age and into the Mechanical Age of exploration. It seems both appropriate and humble to make a distinction between these two eras. Mankind has grown up quit a bit since the first sighting of Antarctica, one can only imagine why, and now humans are a more than a mathematical, philosophical, and astronomical civilization; we have been I’m ued with great technology in a short time. But we are FAR from done with the so-called Antarctica:
>A journalist inspecting the ship before she sailed reported "Gadgets! Gadgets! Gadgets everywhere!".[5] These included wireless, an electrically heated crow's nest and an "odograph" that could trace and record the ship's route and speed.[5]
I wish there was more normie information on the Mechanical Age, but Wikipedia would prefer to focus on women in Antarctica and information here is sparse on my first pass. Suffice to say, we entered the roaring twenties in tandem with the most prominent of the MA missions and had quite the technological trajectory since.
A few notes:
>People were talking about Antarctica before they knew they could even sail south of the equator.
>two centuries of exploration were spent in pursuit of Antarctica, a continent whose qualities but not location were apparently known.
>the location of the landmass was never known (as indicated by eliminating all options before simply heading south).
>two centuries of cooperative Antarctic exploration post discover occurred amidst countless wars and two so-called world wars
>from the moment we caught sight of it, and in strong correlation with our inexplicable obsession with it, humans have advanced in leaps in bounds in the technological realm

What is going on in so-called Antarctica?

IT SLEP TIME BUNNER

Stop emailing me.

Really.

Not interested in your bullshit.

I wanted to use a forum and discuss ideas.

You have ruined that.

Thanks

I'll invest in a pencil and notepad for the future.

Assholes

You don't want to know

You just stay out of it you hear

Space natzees

you gotta admit, a lot of the stuff he said made sense

it's where adolf hitler is

Penguins

Sea monsters

This guy just let slip some above top secret information. The "Miners"

Notice how nonchalantly this post was dismissed.

I don't get it. Rundown?

Snow niggers

Thinking about this may lead to injury.

this

is this the jim jones village?

Go to bed.

so an ancient palmtree god is located in antarctica and the elite wants to wake it up?