Lebanese Gangs in Australia

Any other Australian's here? What are your thoughts on these Lebanese thugs that roam Sydney and some of Melbourne?

Also other Lebanese members of the community seem to have nice cars, expensive lifestyles and are hyper aggressive.

Let's have a discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5409205/Nine-family-forced-Australian-cruise-fight.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4-roTe_TWbU
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/statistics-raise-questions-about-calls-to-deport-youth-offenders/8087410
crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/crime-statistics/latest-crime-data/recorded-offences-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought Lebanese were the best people coming out of that shithole region. Guess I was wrong, or maybe just biased. Every Lebanese girl I know is a solid 9

BRO LOOK AT MY TOYOTA SUPRA BRO WALLA I ONLY WORKED 2 WEEKS AT MY DADS CONSTRUCTION COMPANY BRO *calls some black dude a nigger in public* DON'T FUCKING TALK SHIT ABOUT MY MUM, I FUCK YOUR DAD *say walla!* WALLA IDEFEQUE BROOOOOOOO

Pretty spot on.

Australia has always been a safe haven and welcoming refugees from wartorn countries. you fucking deserved it, fucking bogan fuckwits. you reap what you sow

melbourne northern suburbs here, ama.

Never met one but I have been videos and know their reputation

Lebanese of Australia are Muslim. US gets the Christians

Most emigrated during the 1970 civil war in Lebanon, and a lot went to Germany too.

There is also a problem with Lebanese crime in Germany, see pic related.

Lakemba used to be a decent working class area back in the 60s. Thank that faggot Malcolm Fraser for opening our doors to reffos during the lebbo civil war. Muzzies fucked that country up, but we mostly took in muzzies, not so many if the Christian lebs that actually deserved shelter.

t.Ex Sydneysider.

>that guy behind the car
i didn't know mr freeze is a lebo.

There are a shitton in my area. It sounds like a race track during the night.

Lebs are cool with me, I even made jokes like that around groups of em, and they're self aware about it. Most of the time, they're just letting loose and shit-testing you to see if you've got a spine.

They are owned and operated by globalists/jews.

80s dickhead. It is when immigration should of stopped.
The 70s were based vietnamese. The last group to integrate.

thanks

Christian Lebs are usually fine.
Muslim Lebs are the scum of the earth and need to be physically removed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

>based vietnamese
vietnamese were the lebos of the 90s, they just eventually learned that its better for criminals to stay quiet and keep a low profile.

I want to ask : Do you play Total War?

No I don't. What makes you ask?

>Vietnamese
>Intergrating

You are clearly not white.

Lebanese gangs have been irrelevant and powerless since the 00s.

It's the Sudanese and Somali gangs that are the problem now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5409205/Nine-family-forced-Australian-cruise-fight.html

>mfw i get brutally bantered on a boat by a gigantic christian leb family

Thats fucked, look at this slimey mussie cunt.

They are a big problem too.

Someone told me you are a certain poster and I wanted to check if ur him. He was Jewish so it is no surprise he was lying

This is my first post on Sup Forums

I have known a few ace Lebanese dudes, all with smoking hot sisters. Common factor is they were catholic minority not Muslim.

I haven't really heard of much Lebo crime since about 2009 other than the occasional ISIS sympathiser getting locked up.

GLASS

I've known both Christian and Muslim Lebanese here in leafland, and they all seemed pretty normal. The rich ones were a bit jewy and the young men had guido tendencies, but that's about it. You Australians got a bad batch.
>sunnis, perhaps?

That is somewhat true, they are still prevalent though.
I came across this old video this morning which is what bought this subject back into light for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-roTe_TWbU

>based vietnamese

East asianer detected

Fuck Lebanese people and fuck their shitty bread

That makes sense, because every Lebanese person I interacted with was awesome, employed in a skilled job, and sometimes passable for white.

Most I knew through church. One of them help me build my first computer.

Did the Christian Lebanese flee the Muslim ones? I don't know jack shit about their modern history.

Nah get fucked that bread is good

We had some alright lebos who ran the milk bar down the road when I was a young fella.
They were Christians though.

Most of these filthy agro habibis are muzzrats though. They're not very good at fighting though, weak girls that only fight when they've got all their cousins with em.

All bark, no bite.

Lived in dearborn for a year, lebs are probably the same everywhere. They're fine, lot of shit-testing as the other guy said

This. Current gf is lebanese (althogh she is (((agnostic))) which triggers me) her family is amazing conservative christians who love the Don

Lol. Living at mums detected.

>Lebanese of Australia are Muslim.

This is half true. Lebanese in Australia are split roughly evenly between Christians and Muslims (also with roughly equal numbers of Sunnis and Shiites).

Originally the government was only keen to let in Christians and Shiites in the 60s and 70s, but a cuckservative PM opened the floodgates in the early 80s to let in the Sunnis.

>Vietnamese
>Integrating
fuck off Vu

YOU ARE LIKE A LITTLE BABY!!
WATCH THIS!!
SUNSHINE, WESTERN MELBOURNE!!
a.m.a.

Israel bombed Lebanon in the 80s and early 00's thats why most emigrated
(Fixed reply)

Christian Leb first gen moved here 3 years ago AMA.

Also majority of Lebanon (80%) was christian until the syrians arrived, just like swedistan and germistan

Fuck Lebanese people and fuck their Jewish noses!

why do your people feel the need to give wogs a bad name.
t. greek vlaka

No. Most fled the civil war in the 70s. We haven't really had large numbers of Lebs moving here since the late 80s.

why do your people feel the need to give wogs a bad name.
t. vlaka

that's not true it was always 50-50 after the integration of mount Lebanon (Christian) to the ottoman province surrounding it that made modern day Lebanon

We don't you must be talking about our Sunnis I'd put them down if I could they're animals.

I have never understood why wogs is interchangable for lebs and greek people.

kibbeh or hamburgers?

I highly enjoy having sex with white women. They love having sex with us aswell. They cannot resist the BLC (Big Lebanese Cock)

if its good kibbeh then kibbeh if its gonna be meh i'd rather a burger

The Lebs are unironically one of the most criminals minorities in Denmark, rubbing elbows with the likes of Somalis

Pure scum, the lot of them

and bulgars and serbs and italians and so on... yeah IDK.
K.
I've never understood the Lebanese Civil War. which side did which and who was in it and what did they do?
please explain.

Lebanese from Liverpool (Sydney) here, AMA

you must be experiencing our diverse Sunnis do you like em?

>implying arabs arnt limp dicks
Kek

Most Lebs I know (both Christian and Muslim) speak English at home and know very little Arabic, are tradies and are obsessed with the NRL. I'd call that pretty integrated. They're just dark skinned bogans.

Lol they used to seem tough, then the Somali's showed up and APEX pushed their fucking shit in overnight.
Bought all their guns, now it's a fucking shitfest
God have mercy on you, brother.

My gf is half leb (the Christian variety). Most of her family is cool; the older generation all own businesses or are housewives. The younger generations are where it gets a bit dicey. Good food, though.

Christian?

The ones I grew up around were in the 90s, I think most of the families came back in the late 70s or early 80s.

There was one who was like another grandma to me. She made awesome Lebanese food, but also adopted Cajun cooking when she lived in Louisiana and holy hell, church potlucks were made a lot better by her.

Western sydneycunt here (Auburn)

Grown up in sydney and IMO they're a mixed bag, I'll take a Christian/ Catholic Leb over any other imported race you can name. Muslim Lebs again are hit and miss, some are the hardest working cunts you'd ever meet whereas some are worse than mt druitt trash.

In the past few years most of the shit thats happened in and around my area has involved either africans or drugs. Despite popular belief, you won't catch a bullet here unless you owe a debt or have fucked up royal. Lebs are very family orientated, do right by them and they will welcome you with open arms as if you are blood.

There 5 major crime families here in western sydney and 2 of them are Lebanese, bikies too have their share of Lebs. Same deal, don't be a cunt to bikies and they don't care who you are or what you do.

To be frank I think Lebs are overhyped here in Sydney, can't speak for Melbourne but still - Lebs >. Africans

>Our sunnis
>Flag

Pick a memeflag, you nigger

yeah my house... I joke not... got Molotov'D just for kicks.

I used to know a lebanese girl that was australian, off da internet. She was so hot, but fun too.
lebanese girls are beautiful

Where are most of the Africans coming from? Country-wise I mean. Not Nigeria, I'm guessing.

Isn't Auburn mainly Chink now? I thought all the Lebs and Turks moved out after the Chinks put up apartments everywhere.

Same, one of her uncles owns like 4 juffy lubes in Chicago and her grandpa owned a mechanic shop. How he made it in america after their house wwas destroyed by rebels

recently Sudan. I've got stats. gimmi a sec.

South Sudan and Somalia.

We also have fairly sizeable numbers of Ethiopians and Zambians, but they're great, educated people. Nothing like the Sudos and Somalis.

Sounds about right. I’m considering putting a ring on her finger just for all the wedding cash

You fucking name it

Fair share of chinks yeah, Auburn has gotten more multi-culti but still has its share of ethnics.

>Every single mutt in this thread's comment boils down to "muh dik"

What in the actual fuck? If you goblinos are gonna LARP as white people, THEN STOP BEING NIGGERS

too complicated to explain in 5 mins tbqh and I cbf but here's a child's version of it
>be lebanon
>be switzerland of the middle east
>maintaining technology left from French and British occupations during WW2
>economic golden age where 1 lebanese lira = 2 USD
>harmony between all sects of Islam and Christianity
>literal heaven

>be israel
>just formed
>assaulted Palestine
>ohshit,jpg our neighbors to the north are very powerful
>kiketrix.mp4
>a bus of palestinian animals in Lebanon fleeing from Israel gets shot up and sparks a sectarian civil war
>Muslim vs Muslim
>Christian vs Christian
>Druuz vs All
>Syria tries to help but doesnt
>Israel uses weakened Lebanon to try to advance interests
>Hezbollah BTFO Israel
>Lebanese army ends civil war after 18 messy years
>country is set 100 years back because of Kikenimals
>Literal eternal enemy of the Jew
There you go champ

Go ahead man, but you better love that girl

Nobody cares, Denmark. Nobody cares

Well obviously. Just not sure how I feel about watering down the Euro gene pool

>Somalis and Sudanese.
I'm so sorry.
I had a suspicion many were Somalian, but it seems the Sudanese are the most prolific.

Last time I went to Auburn it felt like Mogadishu.

Most definitely whiter than you, Mohammed.

Yes, Maronite

Here. It is physically painful to read these words and realise that the politicians and legacy media are either outright denying it or only slightly acknowledging the issue because it is a Victorian election year.

The latest census data shows people born in Sudan or South Sudan made up 0.11 per cent of Victoria's population in 2011. [1]
Proportionally, Sudanese-born youths are vastly over-represented in the statistics, responsible for 7.44 per cent of alleged home invasions, 5.65 per cent of car thefts and 13.9 per cent of aggravated robberies. [1]
Let’s go with a low average and say that they commit 7.5% of crime, given that they are 0.11% of the population, this means that they commit 7.5/0.11 = 68 times as much crime as the average Victorian. So far, so good.
In 2011, Victorians committed 6, 942 crimes per 100,000 people = 6.9% of people committing crimes. [2]
Now let’s combine the two pieces of information together (6.9 x 68 = 470). Therefore, given that Somalians commit 68 times as much crime as the general populace, we can deduce that 470% of Somalians commit crime.

>[1] abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/statistics-raise-questions-about-calls-to-deport-youth-offenders/8087410
>[2] crimestatistics.vic.gov.au/crime-statistics/latest-crime-data/recorded-offences-5

Cheers mate

>Ethiopians and Zambians
>great, educated people
I met several Ethiopians and they were eeeeh, mostly on the bad side. I know several conservative Somalis and they were the most hard working people I know of but they're not fun to be around with.

Most Africans are just bad bunch to hang out with in general.

lebanese christians are, not this sunni garbage

can someone explain to me why gangs even exist? when i was growing up, the thought of 'gangs' was something only conceivable in american movies

Nah Vietnamese did a pretty good job if integration. They make meat pies eat pork and are all racists.

Melbourne seems to be getting the worst of it. You don't hear much about African crime in Sydney or Brisbane, even though there are plenty of Sudos in those cities as well.

Yeah i've had a lot of long thoughts about that. But aslong as I raise them right and have them all marry whites. There will be balance

>Also other Lebanese members of the community seem to have nice cars, expensive lifestyles and are hyper aggressive.

Drugs, they all sell drugs. I work as a guard in clubs and pubs and have had a few run ins with lebo drug dealers. The thing that bothers me though is I have no idea whose giving them the drugs.

Why do Leboz look white...i know they are clearly not North or East european looking but they could maybe pass for southern French. Italian. Spanish. Greek or Bavarian....but they are a mideast country. How is this possible.

Crusade rape babies?

>harmony between all sects of Islam and Christianity
>literal heaven
Kek, yeah sure, a system where the president has to be a Maronite christian is bound to be heaven. Don't forget the other civil way they had.

Good luck to you and your girl. God bless.

>Whiter than you Muhammed