Ikkitousen

It was at least fun.

Right?

>dyke
No

Gives me boner

The original series of Ikkitousen was legit great. And the manga has the best English translation of all time.

Shame about the later pandering and the subsequent series getting incompetent fucktards for directors. And writers.

I still enjoy it, even if it gets progressively worse with each season. It's the only martial arts/ecchi series that gets animated still, so it's not like there are any alternatives.

it has been ages since the last series, will we get another one?

It still gets a bunch of official art regularly, so I don't think they've given up.

the later seasons were dumber but they had more nudity so it's hard to say they're worse.

From a writing standpoint they're worse. The fighting and fanservice are still alright, which are the most important things I guess.

RUNNING THROUGH THE NlGHT

I own the manga but I stil can't figure out the plot.

Why are blue-haired girls so best?

>Best fighting style
>Most loyal team member
>tsundere without being obnoxious about it
>Tries hard to look cool and composed at all times, but ends up appearing awkward

Shame she has such bad taste in guys.

She hasn't met me

It's just Romance of the Three Kingdoms with lesbians.

>dat mushi
fuck off I dont want to fap again

Not all of them are gay. That's just Kan'u and her crew mainly.

Meant to reply to

It really wasnt. I just wanted bitches hitting bitches, tearing clothes off and then lesbianing but got some low budget kamehameha bullshit against niggers with shite annoying VAs.

Not enough lesbian rape.

This.

unfortunately I think the last we got was from a few years ago when the planned new season got turned into a 2 episode ova. beyond that there's just the shitty phone game with sub-par quality most of the time.

ntr never is fun

so, no

>That's just Kan'u and her crew mainly.
JUST

I read it as a teenager. The scene where... I forget who, gets paralysed and raped gave me a rape fetish, I think.I say 'raped', she was just pussy rubbed while being talked to about the dude she liked. I forget it. Like 15 years ago or some shit.

What was the wrestling one the dude did?

It is dumb fap&fun. What's a good stopping point? so far only watched the first season

How did the manga end?

Dropped it like 15 years ago. Was that playboy Cow Cow? Did the Rasta dick Sun Ce?

Marathoned it recently. I enjoyed it