Does dick size matter Sup Forums? because saying that it doesn't matter 100% guarantees that you're a dicklet

does dick size matter Sup Forums? because saying that it doesn't matter 100% guarantees that you're a dicklet

what kind of faggot makes this kind of stuff

sage

Does dick size matter to you?
If so then you're a fag.

dick size definitely does matter
if women did had a choice between two guys who were exactly the same in every way (height, race, sexual skill, etc) except for penis size. 100% she'll choose the bigger guy

how do you even function as men? you must really hate doing anything male related or having a dick. pathetic
>muh vagina!
if we were all like you, what's even the point of keeping anybody as being our gender? just get rid of em all and have only females destroying the place. like in the garden. take a look around. stop reading freud. learn what bible really says about things. no need to fear "gay" shrine hookers which is all it talks about in that regard other than blessing us. or do you have tiny dicks

>100% she'll choose the bigger guy
UUUU

>10 inch long pussy

>mfw 5" penis
>mfw uncircumsized
>mfw living the life

This is the gayest shit I've ever seen in my life, why do other people's junk matter to you so much OP? Are you gay?

What's your face when, faggot?

I really hope this is satire bc this is the gayest thing ive ever seen in my life

Sage

fpbp also sage

we're doomed. the kikes and masons have won. youre all trannies and bring down all males. no wonder people cry about women so much. it's not fags who are moving us adrift. it's you

>tfw newfag tries to call me out
>mfw i have no face

everybody does. deal with things or be fat and lazy and a gyno whore. OP is talking about women's views on it. dont you all have sex with them so how is that gay? youll never make it with attitudes like this. everything said against gays wouldnt be like these size queen women but youve been brainwashed to not care

The Length of a Female Vagina also varies in Length, to short is bad for both sexes and to long can also be bad.
for example a Female with a very long Vagina is bad for a man with a normal Penis Length and a Man with a very long Penis is also not a good thing.
From Personal experience, having a long Penis means that I have to be careful, otherwise I hit the Cervix and if I hit it to hard sexy time is over.
This Penis Length meme is 90% blown out of proportion.

>caring what women want

sage

I just spent two hours talking about sex with a female friend of mine and what she told me was very interesting.

>blacks have no compassion, they kiss like fucking brutes putting the tongue everywhere, and their dicks are just too big
>it's better to fuck a guy with a small dick who knows what he's doing than a guy with a big dick who doesn't know shit/wants just to get pleasure himself

>the sex master dicklet vs the virgin monster cock strawman argument
quit making things up dicklet

>the "dude I literally don't know where to put my penis" big dick argument

she: who are you gonna satisfy with that little thing?
me: me

>i live in a fantasy world where guys with big dicks don't know anything about sex and that guys with small dicks are sex gods
whatever helps you to cope