Saekano

It's Megumi's birthday today. Say something nice to her.

Second best girl.

Utaha is best girl.

Eriri a shit.

Happy birthday to best and endgame girl.

It feels so good to not have to fight over who's going to win.

What do the Saekano girls smell like?

>no touching
It's a mystery. Although Megumi must just smell clean and boring, it's her thing. Utaha will smell like pure sex.

Happy Blessing Day, Megumi!

Eriri wears pantyhose better than Utaha.

>Eriri wears pantyhose better than Utaha.
Nah.

Eriri design is superior
Too bad shes an NTR heroine

even if she win she wont last she only know him for few months they well break up only eriri or utaha can stay with him

I actually agree. Spats would look great on her too.

Nope.

HOW CAN ONE GIRL BE SO PERFECT?

>shitty chicken legs
>better for pantyhose

Are you out of your mind or something

The look better on someone slender rather than someone borderline fat.

Megumi would be better than Chickenriri.

They only used ZR on her
Wasted opportunity

>those hands

Seems like part of it is from a botched upscale.

Great girl, undeniably the best love interest for the protagonist. He ought to cherish what he has.

>fuck, marry, chain to wall and use as practice target

Fuck Utaha, marry Megumi, and stand Eriri up during our first date.

Which one would NTR you the hardest

Surprisingly, not Utaha. She seems like the sort that would be faithful if she manages to snag you.

Eriri would do it and blame it on you.

>it's your fault for not pleasing me!

>I found someone else who excites me
I can see it happening

Instantly thought of all the Oregairu threads

This

I like how Michiru isn't even mentioned in these threads.

Megumi = Utaha > Michiru > Izumi >>>>>>> Eriri.

She's pretty sexy.

>have over a dozen more or less cute cousins
>only wrestled with one
I want to go back in time and educate my young self.

Not at the forefront, also not bothering to compete.

Who?

OP, did you post in the Wednesday Waifu thread about today being your waifu's birthday?

Why is she so best anons? Like it's not even a contest. Not even close.

It was pretty obvious from the start she wasn't going to win because that'd cause a huge shitstorm.
I still liked her though

>sample
>159 KB, 1053x1500
you make me sick

Here's my present for you
>whips out dick

>It was pretty obvious from the start she wasn't going to win because that'd cause a huge shitstorm.
No, it's because she's not the main heroine. Megumi was obviously the intended endgame girl since before the first novel was even released.

No, Eriri had a chance in the first volume.

I can't think of any other sites with such disparity between the best girl (Megumi obviously) and the others

No, it just seemed like she had a chance. It's obvious that Megumi was the only choice as endgame.

Eriri's outfit looks best. It's different and really cute.

She's second best girl after Utaha. Her VA's Isekai Shokudou ED was also really good and perhaps EDOTS.

holy shit, hivemind

Massive fail.

Megumi a cute
Eriri a best
Utaha a shit

>pigtails
>fang
>flat
>tsundere
>blonde/blue-eyed rich hanfu
Literally the most generic design out of the three girls.

>Utaha dresses old and in her mid 30's
>Megumi dresses absolutely normal girl next door
>Eriri dresses lively and cute like a young teen
Phew.

It always amazes me how Eririfags find even in a throaway promo pictures with non-canon outfits reasons to praise their girl while shitting on the others.

What's the point to Utaha's main appeal if Eriri does pantyhose better?

It fits their characters so well. It's like Utaha's mom picks her clothes out.

Holy hell, this overly sensitive triggered.

What's the point of Eriri's main appeal if Megumi does it better?

Megumi does what? I don't see ZR or twintails there.

Because praising Utaha austically and shitting on others isn't something Utahafags do every time, right?

Tsundere.

But she isn't. Not even at all.

That's not the point.

Start making sense, senpai.

>replying twice

At least Utahafag aren't desperate enough to praise promo pics over and over again.

Megumi was legitimately mad and jealous, not really tsun.

Calm down, nigga.

Watch the scenes in question and you might understand.

Are you implying that tsun behavior doesn't include legitimate anger and jealousy? That whole episode was a typical tsun act, with her even denying her feelings.

First you're a hypocrite and don't deny it, now you cry samefag. Not to mention you are picking a fight and force fanbase war first before everyone else. You are seriously going do this shit again?

She isn't tsun period. 5 seconds meta as a joke doesn't count.

Maybe you should stop being so obvious. You always get so flustered when someone calls Eririfags out for being obnoxious. No one else does.

Apply yourself, cancerous and hypocritical Utahafag.

>5 seconds meta as a joke doesn't count.
They do for the point I made in the first post. Neither does Eriri ever wear pantyhose.

Not comparable. Artwork is only just that and you judge by appearance. Tsundere is a personality archetype that you judge as a whole.

I'm not the one who can only post irrelevant promo pics to praise Utaha over the others.

No, you do worse. You dump Utaha to circlejerk and praise her over others in Megumi thread.

In the context of tsun scenes, it is comparable. Specially later in the novels where Megumi becomes more tsun towards Tomoya.

There are more Michiru images in this thread than Utaha's. Your Utahafag persecution complex always gives you away.

If you must force it then at best it's shallow and unbelievable because she isn't tsundere at all and has no reason to be in the first place.
>Megumi becomes more tsun towards Tomoya.
Simple jealousy don't always equal tsun, you know.

No one considers Megumi part of the tsundere archetype. The point is that she can do tsundere scenes better than Eriri. Stop making it complicated.

No one cares about Michiru and Michirufags aren't cancer and obnoxious like you are. But nice deflection and irony there.

Utaha is sex.

>nice deflection and irony
>m-muh Utahafags! when only Eririfags were called out ITT where Utahafags have been pretty much quiet

Try again.

Eririfags belligerent as usual.

Nonsense. Tsundere behavior requires the necessary personality trsits to pull off.

Either way I disagree.