Buyfag thread

Let's talk about buyfagging

Who is getting best boy right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

shopgoodwill.com/Item/43735185
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-09-22/clamp-illustration-inspires-new-code-geass-anniversary-figure/.121736
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That fig better have a femenine benis.

His design is so incredibly ugly

I won't ever understand Fatefags

Anyone have any info on these?

He doesn't have a visible bulge IIRC.

>Apocrypha/Alstofo
>Fatefags

don't lump those together

>liking a god tier trap means he's a fatefag
are you clinically retarded?

> Implying Alstofo is anything but hot garbage

I believe he does actually, though it's slight

>s-stop liking what I don't like!!!!

I do like Fate, but the only other fate merch I have is from prisma illya. Saberface is the worst part of fate.

why are these all sold out..

Why is is that the Japanese are so much better at making sure their jointshit doesn't just fucking fall over?

I bought the TF2 Soldier a while back and it was fucking impossible to make him stand straight. Meanwhile Japan are experts at allowing you to pose your shit in any logical pose and for everything to work out perfectly.

So many delays but she's finally coming.
Kinda funny to think she will be my 7-8th figures when it was the 3rd I pre-ordered.
I hope the Venus line will take back a more steady schedule from now on.

So. I never understood the appeal of this figure. It might just be a taste thing, but why do you like it? I'm curious.

it's called being a pedophile user.

But I like loli stuff. I just don't find that outfit/figure to be... appealing?

This is going to be my first ever figma.

I usually stay away from these things because I was never a fan of the way they looked, or the joints for that matter. But this one hides the ball joints pretty well, and I think a posable hunter is probably gonna be a lot more fun than the 800 fucking dollar statue.

I also ordered Nendoroid Reimu 2.0, even though I already have her other one.

It does look nice, but I just can't stand the sight of joints at all. If I didn't only own scales then I would probably get it as well. Plus I have the puddle of blood hunter already.

I just wished he came with another weapon or two. Hunter's Axe master race

Stake Driver or get the fuck outta here.

how long does native usually take to open preorders? I hope it's sometime this year

>nana
>loli

I like Nana enough and find her sexy. The figure's design is nice and got some dynamism, notably the haircut, there's some sweet thigh gap and camel toes too.
I take it because I fucking love Yabuki art overall too. Yes, buying with your dick is the best feeling ever.
Also Max factory scales are generaly solid value.

Holy fuck those are cute.

Ty for the answer. Seems like it's just a taste thing. I hope you enjoy the figure user

Take an upskirt shot

When he comes I will!

Does this have potential? Face seems a bit uhm... Not great?

no

None.

Oh well not really that into Prison School anyway I guess but the anime was fun to watch.

I'll be waiting user I hope I catch it

I need help.

How difficult it'll be for person that never do that to assemble and paint garage kit?

you might wanna start with something easier.(like assembly kits of cars, planes, etc) keep that GK unopened until you feel fit.

god i wanna jerk off

I've never owned a tapestry before and there's one with a picture exclusive to it that I want. I know framed poster > tapestry, but I'd like to hear what you think of them quality and upkeep wise. Are you generally satisfied with them? Also how are they to ship, particularly in a box with other things?

Looks like shit though

I've had tapestries shipped in long ass boxes while using EMS awhile back

I don't think there's any upkeep really. Material feel soft, probably have to dust them, but I never have

Just frame tapetry

nice figure

Did the Ushijima figure get a colored appearance yet or a release date?

Preordered back in 2016 my man

if you're talking about that native figure then no, not even painted yet

Not him but elaborate lingerie is sexy.

that mouth sure isn't though.

I'm honestly not a fan of that figure line but I understand the appeal with the wedding/harem theme. That being said, it's one of the few Mikan figures I don't even plan on ordering.

ayy my nigga

I wish I could.

that fig is fucking shit.
>fatetards...

Whoa

>source: c35

oops i read it wrong 35 year anniversary xPPP

Fuck off with your shitty emoticons

Nothing particularly new there, its a doujin event, most of them do it as fans not for a profit

Thanks for informing us about an obvious and well known fact.

Not surprising. It's like any other market, only the best will be able to turn a profit.

You're welcome.

I was looking for other shit and felt like posting that here when I saw it since it's come up before.

It's a market that mostly doesn't consist of executives who are obsessed with maximizing profit margins.

I don't like his overall character that much either and I barely follow the Fate series but you have to admit that this is a cute male figure.

Even though it's a solid "meh", I preordered it anyway. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have 2 of your fetishes combined into 1 figure.

Horse pussy pics yet?

>It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
Sounds like you need to develop more fetishes.

Aspiring buyfag here. So I really want to buy a doll, Volks Dolfie Dream seem to have the best anime related dolls around. Their saber versions are really cool but also very heavy on the wallet. It doesn't help that they are all sold out atm. So I found Chrismas Saber version for 80000 JPY, do you think it's worth it?

There's a doll thread on /jp/ that might give you a specialized answer.

I'm into cowgirls, too.

shopgoodwill.com/Item/43735185

if anyone actually gets this give us a pic

Of course, there is a doll buyfag thread! how did I not think of finding it. Thanks.

did mfc just die as soon as i logged in
did i kill the site

We wouldn't be so lucky.

Which one should I get?

The left.

Left for the belly and cute feet.

I see the shit taste is in this thread.

Don't be so hard on yourself, user.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-09-22/clamp-illustration-inspires-new-code-geass-anniversary-figure/.121736

I need that 6O.

So why did this figure binned so hard?

So why do you keep posting this every thread? Do you have a grudge against nanatsu sins or something?

No retard, I was posting where you can find it for that price since a few anons asked that.

What are the chances of Cleric being generally available?

fuck i was wondering why it was so slow, how did i end up in this one

Oh shit, I didn't know the other one existed either because that faggot didn't put "buyfag" in the OP. A few years ago, there was a time when some faggots kept making "buyfriend" threads, and that's what prompted me to make the buyfag.moe redirect link to the guide. That way we'd always have "buyfag" in the OP as long as it was linked, even if the OP was a faggot and called it a "buyfriend" thread. But now the mods have gone and ruined that for us. Thanks mods. Faggots.

Don't blame the mods for you being too much of a complete retard to highlight /buyf*/

>Posting in anything else than buyfag
What a faggot.

Fuck off.

The other one is about to max out anyway. Might as well use this one.

It also benefits if you draw boats or something.

weird poze

Good question, nobody should buy them at that price

it's a box of them

I can't read apparently, then I can totally see why they're sold out. I'd buy it just for the cutie Alice

Never seen a fig with so many highlight points in them.

Peach, pls

Someone was asking for horse pussy

It looks pretty much like a horse pussy. not really appealing desu and a bit weird if someone saw it. Same goes for the horse titties. Overall the figure is pretty nice and i love her pale nipples

EWWW

Is the skirt flap thing cast off or no? Thanks for the pics

it's glued on. I don't want to force it off in case the paint peels off badly around it

How big is the base, can it be displayed in a Detolf?

it looks like it would fit diagonally, but the base is so heavy it would need to go on the bottom shelf

So in case I want to buy a full BD set, which proxy service would be the safest?