Can you kills "looters and rioters" in USA?

In the next event that turns into looting and rioting, whats the rules about shooting niggers in america?

>can you shoot people you see robbing a store?

you know its the blacks doing the looting and rioting, and if that makes it possible to legally take out as many as possible, then:
>less blacks
>it will turn into a racewar in the aftermath (that whites will win, just because of the numbers)

i cant see any downsides to it.
just travel to the places where it happends, and protecting stores from building tops.

and im not talking about standing there with a gun so they wont do anything, but snipe them whenever they are looting.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/
youtube.com/watch?v=dOAcOjWbhVY
youtube.com/watch?v=OJDRHvomVIE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jinx_(miniseries)
youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/03/texas-sheriff-warns-reminds-looters-we-believe-in-the-second-amendment-n2376617
youtu.be/R_GhtfUUR7s
youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc
newschannel5.com/news/police-clerk-shoots-man-stealing-beer-from-gas-station
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do u know how many people are just dying to shoot up an antifa rally.

looting during a hurricane or some other event where police aren't readily on scene you could get away with it but unfortunately police always show up to antifa or blm rallies even though they don't fucking arrest anyone

If it's your property or you are in danger through their actions, yeah. Also it's a riot, the chance of law enforcement ever figuring out who shot dead nigger #478 is next to none. They probably won't even bother figuring it out.

ye, but im still waiting to see someone go crazy in like the hurricane lootings etc. Even the LA riots abck in the day, people were waaay to hesitant to shoot the blacks. Maybe its because of the gun laws there tho.

Yeah you can kill them. Knew a guy who lived during hurricane Katrina and shot a bunch of blacks that were trying to loot his house. The cops came and he explained the situation and the cops just took the bodies and left.

we need more of that. people with guns should travel in mass to these zones.

We're probably gonna see some riots when the weather gets warmer. Racial tensions are really starting to fire up in the US so I wouldn't be surprised if we see something like the LA riots again.

> It's "en masse" pal

this please

But if we kill all the negros we won't have no roll tide.

Here's the way it works. You can only shoot an attacker when you have a reasonable fear that you or someone else will suffer death or serious injury if you don't shoot. This is true in all states, although some are more flexible with what they consider a "reasonable fear" than others.

Most states (the more right-wing places) are "Castle Doctrine" states, from the saying that "a man's home is his castle". In these states, if someone breaks into your house while you are home, the law presumes that it is reasonable in all circumstances to fear death or injury. So you don't need to see a weapon, or even warn the burglar, you can just shoot him dead the very instant he breaks through your door. You don't need to retreat and you don't need to wait for him to threaten you directly.

Then there is the "Stand Your Ground" doctrine. This is often confused with the "Castle Doctrine", but it's a little different because it pertains to any place you go, not just your home. It means that if you are in a place where you have a legal right to be, and you are attacked, there is no need to avoid trouble and run away. As soon as you are threatened in a way that a reasonable person would fear death or injury, you can shoot the attacker without taking a step away. Most places that are "Stand Your Ground" states are also "Castle Doctrine" states, but there are some that are one or the other but not both.

In the rest of the states (left wing shit holes) the Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground don't pertain, and you can only shoot if you are directly threatened and you have no reasonable way to escape the attacker. You have to run away, even out the back door of your own house, if you possibly can.

>people with guns should travel in mass to these zones.
Obligatory.
Also, read this:

westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/bracken-when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

burger looters need to step up their game
youtube.com/watch?v=dOAcOjWbhVY
youtube.com/watch?v=OJDRHvomVIE

You CANNOT shoot someone to protect property. Human life MUST be in jeopardy before you can shoot to stop the attack.

The only exception to this rule is in Texas and maybe a few other very conservative Southern states where "theft by night" is cause for shooting someone. This is a vestige of Roman law. The Code of Justinian some 1700 years ago prescribed death as the penalty for stealing stuff at night. So if you catch a guy siphoning your gas or carrying off your patio furniture during the nighttime in Texas, you can shoot him even if he has no weapon and is running away with his back to you. After sunrise, though, you'd be committing second degree murder for doing the same thing. Strange law.

"youths" tearing down lidls to nick their safe while the gardai are too pissed to even chuck a snowball at em

You can kill anyone anywhere fyi.
We have trials here and as the saying goes...
"It is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six"

At common law, the fleeing felon rule permits the use of force, including deadly force, against an individual who is suspected of a felony and is in clear flight. Force may be used by the victim, bystanders, or police officers.
The distinction between whether theft is a misdemeanor or a felony is dependent on the value of the cash or property stolen. Many states consider theft of up to $500 a misdemeanor and larger amounts to be a felony.

Flight Law and Legal Definition. Flight in the context of criminal law means when a person accused of a crime seeks to avoid apprehension by running away or hiding. The flight must be active, such as running or driving away.

Burglary is a crime defined as the unauthorized entry into a building or dwelling place, with the intent to commit a crime within the premises. Depending on the jurisdiction as well as the circumstances, burglary may either be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony.
In my state (oregon) rioting is a felony.

So yes in some instances mainly depending on location you can go ahead and shoot as long as the looters or rioters are in clear flight.

Fuck I used to love pleying up to foreigners that the US was still the wild west but it really is true.

Not korean store owners...it was koreans vs nigs...check it out, koreans shot nigs up to protect convieniet stores

Would it be plausible that looting in a time of full on crisis from you is in fact a threat upon your life? Since you need that for you and whomever is with you to survive.

If robbed, you now have to venture in the wild, pray for the generosity of others or loot from the next man. Depending on the severity that's a huge threat to you.

>filmed in NIggervision Widescreen™, for your pleasure
Spearchuckers are the same no matter where you go. I almost feel sorry for the cityfags who believe "we're all the saaaaaame!". Almost.

>"youths" tearing down lidls to nick their safe while the gardai are too pissed to even chuck a snowball at em
Pay attention to the Roof Koreans and the Cajuns. They WEREN'T standing watch over WalMart or a chain supermarket. They were guarding their own businesses, families, homes, and neighborhoods.

Any security guard stupid enough to risk his life to physically defend a corporate store against a mob isn't going to live long enough to make his next child support payment.

Depends what state you're in really

>"It is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six"
This is America

I wait with you....no more brother wars...ethno nationalism

Depends how good your legal team is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jinx_(miniseries)

No, that's a meme

You're already dead If you have to think about it.

Hows denmark holding up anyway...against the foreign mulim horde??

Now get ready, boys. How long, O Lord, how long?

Gated communities, big target by have nots or safe thanks to vigilant communities of white folk with guns?

It depends on the local government where you live but, yes. In Chicago, only if he breaks into YOUR business or property and you aren’t allowed to shoot him in the back (ie running away). In Texas, every single person is town is carrying a gun. If you loot in Texas, the entire fucking town will empty their guns into you. They do not fuck around, no joke. They still have a bit of that Wild West cowboy culture left.

my neighbor did during katrina, spray painted looter on him so people knew. dude was a fuckin 'nam veteran. Him and my dad protected our entire block with their guns, our mastiffs, and my dad's bobcat to clear the roads.

Yes, my Norge friend... We Americans can shoot rioters.

watch vid related.

youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI

>No, that's a meme
Unless they're armed, and/or you fear for your life.
I don't know about you, but I would seriously fear for my life if any pack of men smashed their way into my home or business. Doubly so if they were screeching and destroying everything in their path.

I'll take the chance of dying in an overly humane gas chamber over getting assraped and set on fire by a tribe of brutal chimps any day.

>dad's bobcat
can we get a picture of the ktity? or is bobcat some kind of nickname for a weapon

Koreans during that chimpout were so fucking based.

>Beretta px4 storm non 92

First you need to check your states castle doctrine laws

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/09/03/texas-sheriff-warns-reminds-looters-we-believe-in-the-second-amendment-n2376617
youtu.be/R_GhtfUUR7s

Texas doesnt fuck around.

sorry user, I mean a Bobcat brand Trackloader.

It's just a picture of libyan holding a gun to the head of a black... it's not related to the 92 riots.... but good job with your autism there.

I was really hoping you had a trained attack bobcat to hunt down niggers desu

Not sure. Ask those gooks that were shooting all those niggers during the LA riots from their rooftop.

That’s the county I live in. The sheriff before him used to be my neighbor, he wore twin .45s on his belt to work and a giant cowboy hat. Before that he was a Texas Ranger and was a memenber of the Kennedy motorcade in Dallas. Pretty colorful guy but kind of a dick. When my car broke down in high school he drove right past me without stopping to ask if I needed help.

ayyylmao beretta 92 is the name of the only beretta you should ever buy. the 92 in the name of the gun was just a (((coincidence)))

Can you protect your stuff from looters and rioters (via headshot)? Abso-fucking-lutely
Can you protect your neighbors shit via the headshot? Depends. If you're in a cuck state, maybe not.
We had a case in Texas about 10 years ago where a guy called 911 and said his neighbors house was being robbed. He told operator that if they tried to leave he was going to shoot them. 911 operator says no, you can't do that. Guy on phone says, I"m not asking I'm telling you. You better hurry up and get the cops here.
They tried to leave with his neighbors shit. Sup Forums on the street - public property.
Guy tells 911 operator they're leaving I gotta go. 911 operator yells at him to stop.
Guy yells at niggers to put the shit down and stay where they are. BOOM. Dead thieving niggers. No penalty.
A bunch of nogs showed up to protest, but bikers showed up and shut it down.

Here's the audio
I highly recommend you give it a listen to get a sense of the situation
youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKCC7z0yc

During hurricane Katrina in New Orleans a fuckload of thieving gangbangers got shot via citizens.

>ayyylmao beretta 92 is the name of the only beretta you should ever buy. the 92 in the name of the gun was just a (((coincidence)))

>looting during a hurricane
is an instant felony in any state

2nd amendment guarantees you the right to use deadly force to protect life and property.
just make sure you kill the fucker. or else they will fuck you with civil suits.

C'mon user

Roof Gooks best american Gooks.
Too bad their children and grandchildren turned into pussies for the most part, I'd say 25% are still based

>even more Niggervision™ plus sheboon babble
That was painful as fuck, and I only watched the first minute.
It seemed like he was trying to do the right thing™, though.

Get it through your heads: nowhere is safe.
I live near a tiny (pop. >600) town in the mountains, in a county that's 96% white.

Still had a nigger incident near where I live a while ago.

>old hippie posts pics of his weed growing operation on Kikebook
>niggers in Florida see it
>they steal a car and drive across the country to rob him
>arrive around 10pm, a week later
>kick in his door
>threaten him and his 2 friends with pistols
>one grabs a shovel and smashes the fuck out of the first nigger
>second nigger opens fire
>shoots hippie in the face
>shoots shovelguy in the leg
>third guy runs out the door and into the dark
>while niggers are screaming at the hippie for money and weed, shovel guy hobbles out the front door
>AND, gets away in the niggers stolen car
>that they had left running in the driveway
>hippie was full of shit and bragging
>gives niggers 3oz of dirtweed and stems+$67 he had in his pocket
>they ransack his house and find nothing else but a copy of ‘Easy Rider’ on Betamax
>and 2 Grateful Dead albums
>they flee in the fucking dark
>into the woods, on foot
>find a road and flag down a truck at 6am
>and beg him to call the police
>arrested an hour later
>whining about frostbite and ebil spirits
>it only got down to 43° that night

They were lucky as fuck picking that target, and not trying to attack anyone else around here that night. That old hippie was quite likely the ONLY faggot without a gun or a dog within 50 miles.

Half the people here still don't lock their doors at night.
Hell, my nearest neighbor is over a mile away. If I call 911 and throw a fit, a lone deputy will show up in about an hour and a half, if he feels like it.

Sometimes you have to grow a pair and defend yourself and your family

:( this generation of Black Man, only a small bit of them like him, is going to be long distant memory in 10 years.

lmfao
Fucking badass story. Wish that'd made national news.

Sure, cap some nigs from afar using a hunting rifle, high caliber, you bought from a gunshow in a private sale. Won't be able to trace it back to you in any way and it'll be too chaotic for them to even try. There will be nigs popping up dead for lots of reasons, a few with 30-06 rounds through them won't cause a statewide manhunt.

If I had nigs trying to break in where I live I would try to bow them first. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't know what was happening even if I missed.
Still plenty of time to break out the rifle and scope.
If by some miracle they escaped they would either die of the elements or get picked up on the only highway in the area.

if a negroid pushes in my door he'll go to nigger savengard and burn with the other kikes

Listening to this audio is pretty irritating, sit inside and hope nothing bad happens to you. Horn had the jump on them and absolutely did the right thing, these were dangerous criminals who displayed no care for civil life and just from that are a threat.

Horn would have been better off not even calling the faggot police dispatcher.

I don't think so, the Soros money moved on.

Lawyerfag here. You can't use lethal force to protect property, you can use force, but not lethal force. If you shot a looter in the leg and they didn't die, you're good.

However, if you're protecting your property from looters and they become violent towards you, it's likely you can shoot them because they are no longer merely trying to take your shit, they are threatening your person as well.

Probably not. Depends on the stand your grown laws there. In a riot, you can claim protection of yourself, (And it may even be true by that point) but you'll have to ask a lot of questions about why you were there during a riot in the first place.

If they are directly threatening you or your person
in your home or on your property yes. In most states.

Yeah, that case could be made. But he wanted to have the cops come pick them up, but he sure as hell wasn't going to let them get away with his neighbors shit to steal another day. .
If you listen to the call carefully all of the terms he used was basically a citation of Texas law.
He had apparently studied it because of the
"changing demographics" in that area, Pasadena, Tx whtch is an industrial suburb of HOuston.

>Shoot looting nig nogs as they raid your home like a zombie invasion
>Liberals cry their bleeding heart tears and say this is why we need to remove guns from citizens because we should just let niggers rob us because killing is wrong
>More gun control pushes using baby pictures of looting niggers saying we killed innocent dindus but wont show their adult photos thugged out

Not in Texas. You can shoot to protect your property if they are on your property.

The 9th amendment guarantees you The right to do it the second guarantees a weapon to use.

You don't have to if you do it with an unregistered gun and don't call it in. When someone goes missing while breaking the law they usually stay missing.

>badass story
It was a pussy story.
That filthy hippie invited bullshit into the lives of everyone unfortunate enough to live near him by shitposting his degeneracy for 'likes'; he was a scumbag before that, and is probably still a degenerate where ever he landed after getting chased away. Fuck him.

>can you shoot people you see robbing a store?
Technically no. The general test to use lethal force is to halt a threat to life or threat of grievous bodily harm; defense of property alone is not sufficient.
In my state for example, you're allowed to use lethal force to halt several categories of crime. Attempted murder (obviously), rape or attempted rape, kidnapping or attempted kidnapping, assault where a disparity of force exists (could be anything from a weapon, whether a firearm or a rock, to being outnumbered, to being outmuscled - anything where assault could proceed to serious bodily harm), arson (as it carries an inherent risk to human life), burglary in a dwelling place ("burglary" having a technical definition of criminal trespass + any other crime, not just theft, but the part about the dwelling place is necessary to use lethal force).
Actual language varies from state to state, since most major crimes are legislated at the state level not the national, but they're all in the ballpark. Even Jew York and Commiefornia recognize a right of self defense under the law; the biggest state differences are whether or not there's a duty of retreat in your own home.
All that said, practically speaking, I would not loot a residential neighborhood sporting one of these signs. Cops and prosecutors may not be on the looters' side.

Badass because it was funny.
P.S. hippies stink

It's almost comical how how the retards around this place have problems recognizing some who knows what he's talking about.

Also, these two posts should probably be screen capped for every other time this thread comes up.

Fucking based roof Koreans. Makes my dick hard.

Your misinterpreting the law based on the outcome.

1st, there's law that make presumptions about an intruders intent when he's unlawfully on your property. Shooting and intruder isn't legal because it's protecting your property, it's legal because it's protecting you.

Second, there's the fact that you might have sympathetic police force, prosecutor, juries, ect that you just get away with it, even if by the letter of the law you should be in jail.

why are there no magazines in the army guys rifles?

>whether or not there's a duty of retreat in your own home
This is why I live innawoods.
Keep your pet niggers in your own backyard, if you like them breathing, faggot.
>LeVaughnTravious Williams was found ventilated innawoods today. He is survived by a Glawk fowty, and two blunt wraps. Homeowner claims no knowledge of Williams prior niggertude.

I hope your family is raped to death by a pack of niggers.

Based AF. If those Koreans didn't have guns they would've been pulverized by nogs.
I love it!

I'm not a lawyer, but the statute seems pretty clear. And from seeing the outcomes of cases here, if you act in a way to put yourself in a favorable light, I've never seen someone convicted.

Texas Penal Code (2017)

Chapter 9. Justifications Excluding Criminal Responsibility

SUBCHAPTER D. PROTECTION OF PROPERTY

Sec. 9.42. DEADLY FORCE TO PROTECT PROPERTY.

A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect land or tangible, movable property:

(1) if he would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.41; and

(2) when and to the degree he reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to prevent the other’s imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime, or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or

(B) to prevent the other who is fleeing immediately after committing burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, or theft during the nighttime from escaping with the property; and

(3) he reasonably believes that:

(A) the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means; or

(B) the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the land or property would expose the actor or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury.

no you can't:

I have 3 negrugs from the last riot. As long as you can articulate fear of harm, you can shoot them out of season

Articulating that fear is going to be relatively easy if you have 2-3 white or other based race who has used public transpo.

>public transpo
Eurofags have difficulty understanding that this is why Americans are generally against public transportation.

Sure, a bus ride only costs $3 and will usually get you to close to where you want to go in slightly less than 1-2 hours after when you'd get there if you just drove. But that bus will also be filled with niggers, at any and every hour of the day and night.

Add a few bus lines into formerly white and quiet neighborhoods and watch burglary and home invasion skyrocket, along with rapes, robberies, and murders.
As a bonus, niggers don’t just use public transportation to find better victims; it also serves as their version of a toilet, hotel room, and coffee shop.

Niggers are a blight on every form of and attempt at civilization.

This

I bet you all of the Dem lawmakers who preach diversity and whatnot WILL NOT vote for public transportation to come to their comfy suburb.

Working to upper class suburbs shell out huge amounts of cash to lobby against public transpo, for the well-stated reasons user provided.

Check this post out.
I didn't actually know this until this fag posted it, but basically this is the explanation of the statute you're citing. So yes, in certain circumstances (nighttime with few additional caveats), you can protect property with deadly force. However, this is the exception to the general rule and even in TX is doesn't apply a good deal of the time.

Got a question for you LawyerFag.
In Texas a felon can legally keep a gun in their home for protection after 5 years, in Louisiana you can have one anywhere legally permitted after 10.

BUT it's against federal law. How would this hash out if it ever came up???

Not expecting a perfect answer unless by some miracle you had one. But some incite would be great.

>Dem lawmakers
Always vote for moar niggers.

In every neighborhood but their own. Even niggers vote against niggers.

Still, if you voted for diversity, you deserve to have it shoved up your ass without lube.
#nopity, #noremorse, #noniggers

but what about this:

????

I want to see the process accelerated so we can come to some kind of long-term solution.
Society is becoming unlivable in places.

What about it?

Basically it comes down to whose writing the paycheck of the guy arresting you. State cops don't have to enforce federal law, they can though. It's up to each individual law enforcement agency as to whether they will enforce the federal law it the situation you're describing.

Honestly, it's a little the sanctuary city issue.

Pure larp the cops will go around confiscating privately owned firearms before shooting looters will happen

Thanks, user. .

Night fellas
Make good decisions tomorrow
Stock up on guns when possible
--and ammo

>I'm a kike faggot and I love eating dick

Shut up, cunt.
You're less than a nigger.

The Koreans never had to shoot anybody from what I saw. The Koreans just stood on the rooftops of their stores clearly brandishing firearms for all to see. The niggers just left them alone and looted/burned other buildings.

Only if you're Korean

Hurricane Katrina was a great example of this. Authorities and National Guard confiscated thousands of firearms unconstitutionally. When they were hunting for the Boston Marathon bombers they also unconstitutionally went door to door and searched inside people's homes forcing them out of their homes at gunpoint.

The past few years have just been trial runs to see how much the average person is willing to have their constitutional rights shit on. The federal government loves using crisis situations as trial runs for all out martial law ans suspension of the bill of rights.

Is there data or reports on how many illegal searches were conducted during the boston marathon manhunt?

I wish this didn't have to be reality but we had to be (((culturally enlightened))).

I think you're over reacting. We have always realized our rights have limits and we should not technically adhere to the letter of some rule regardless of cost.

However, I do find the confiscation of fire arms during Katrina troubling. One the other hand, the searching of private homes without warrants in the case of the Boston Marathon bomber is actually consistent with our long held constitutional standards. I'm not trouble by it at all.

The Taurus ripoff is pretty good as well.

I have a Beretta .22 and it is absolute garbage.