Everyone agrees that Sandy Hook was suspicious as hell, and probably a false flag

>everyone agrees that Sandy Hook was suspicious as hell, and probably a false flag
>People give you funny looks if you suggest the same for Stoneman Douglas

Why the double standard?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianassange/status/915903148681830400
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162462164/#162467628
archive.is/LPBV4
153news.net/watch_video.php?v=A58MWA6G91WM
youtube.com/watch?v=ogwSpiWgS_M&t=1s
archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't....even more people think this shooting was strange than Sandy Hook.

CIA/FBI gaslighters on the board probably, the FBI straight up has people dedicated to posting here and monitoring what's posted

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Doesn't matter if it was "probably" a false flag unless you can prove it beyond all reasonable doubt.

Until then, you'll always be seen as a nutjob for mocking and delegitimizing dead children.

It's pretty much a pointless battle.

sounds legit

>All those kids. I should have kept a couple for myself

Anons aren't clear enough when they claim false flag, they sperg out and heavily imply there was no shooting and no one actually killed. The deep state doesn't shy away from blood, the killings are real. It's just that they either orchestrate or allow the killings to happen.

twitter.com/julianassange/status/915903148681830400

Nice gaslight post. Guess how many kids need to die before you take my god given rights away? All of them.

>I had a cousin who was at sandy Hook
>It really happened!
>Confederate flag

Fuck off, LARPing Jew.

No eyewitnesses have positively identified Cruz as the shooter, and no media source has released any security footage,or picture from one,of him as the “shooter”

He's a patsy, obviously. They looked around for a spazzy kid with behavioral problems to pin it on.

Only morons, nigs, flat-earthers, and joos think these things were staged.

Grow up and learn at least the mental faculties of a 4-year old and stop listening to entertainment merchants like Arex Jones.

Fuckng dumbasses

Ok rabbi.. I’m sorry

little baby wet his pants

>God given
Haha k buddy
Better get out there and start killing then

lol

Shootings happen, you idiots. This wasn't staged.

I think they're getting better at cover up mass shootings.

Haven't really been following this too much. What's the actual evidence that this was staged? If not evidence, just suspicious shit will do.

are you guys retarded? Neither of them were staged. Fuck off with this retarded shit and actually pay attention to the issues we are having.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162462164/#162467628
i'll just leave this here

They have no need to stage shootings. With so many deranged people out there all they have to do is wait for one of them to snap, then exploit the tragedy.

lift the veil debunks this crap on the daily user,
we just haven't gotten the run down yet, but we already know.
wanna go over the vegas shooting again?
so did he or did he not have military experience?
his bro said he never had guns then his neighbor said he'd been storing them for months.
there was literally people before the shooting at the concert shouting there's going to be something happening,
half the people there at first thought it was the speakers,
actual filming shows zero blood.
all that alone screams questionable,
do you know how many police reportings the news twists into people burning their children in ovens? everytime someone has an oven on and the police are called over they're acused of burning their children to death and the news acts like they're dead and don't show them in the footage. "mother *accused of murdering her children from baking them in the oven." over and over and over again,

if you try and put the timelines together it doesn't match up. Doesn't mean it is a total hoax. just they are covering up.
Like 3rd floor teacher Ernest Rospierski
>Rospierski was sitting at his desk around 2:25 p.m. when the fire alarm rang. His students filed out of their third-floor classroom and made their way toward the stairs. Then Rospierski heard the sound of gunfire.
Sudden sound of gunfire. Cruz must be starting his shooting spree on the 1st floor.
>Students started running back toward Rospierski and he tried to steer them into open classrooms. By the time Rospierski got to his classroom door, the shooter was at the end of the hallway.
Gun man suddenly on the 3rd floor in the blink of an eye. Lots of little things like that. They all add up.

archive.is/LPBV4

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=A58MWA6G91WM
youtube.com/watch?v=ogwSpiWgS_M&t=1s

Just recently they decide Cruz was using 10 round magazines. I just know how much the teenagers love the 10 round mags.

archive.is/qT8Ib#selection-4281.0-4287.106 - 10 round mags

In this video it sounds like a lot more than 10 rounds.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=HEKf1qdCFk0

it wasn’t me

my little sisters middle school did a 17 minute protest at her school for this. a student made a speech:
every class was a review of former lessons that day,
the teachers handed out zero punishments for children walking out of class
apparent;y how it started was some students in the lunch room allll on their own just started shouting and then walked outside.
everything was back to normal after that.
zero repercussions,
zero mentioning from the school staff
the police were already there the moment the students walked out in front of the school,

I was at sandy hook in the third grade and i saw the shooter adam lanza and my friend josh die.

fuck you evil losers that just stomp all over the graves of us. go back into ur moms basement and turn off ur computer and eat doritos and jack off or whatever shit u disgusting faggots do.

>the fbi would purposely false flag itself as being incompetent to ignore two tips of an upcoming mass shooting

The difference is that with Stoneman, it definitely NOT being a hoax perpetrated by crisis actors is part of the story. Sandy Hook tried to just ignore all the questions, but this time they went out of their way to make sure to deny it was faked.

I put you in the database just in case

i want to believe

>I was at sandy hook in the third grade and i saw
You wouldnt be old enough to post on this board right now.....Mods!!!

I bet you know a lot getting put in the basements over in sandy hook

It took a while for people to realize Sandy Hook was weird too. My dad usually gets fully pissed off when you try to redpill him with facts about a happening. He actually called me the other day to tell me he thought this was fake. Not that it matters much, but I live 20 minutes from Coral Springs and no one here is really talking about it.

>everyone agrees that Sandy Hook was suspicious as hell, and probably a false flag
you misspelled las vegas

>everyone agrees

Yes, every racist alt right troll who forgot to take his Risperdal this morning believes it's a false flag.

suspiciously similar spacing..

Because we're in a new era of politics. The Left feels the need to violently lash out at the fringe right- they feel threatened.

That's how we do spacing on le reddit XD

>"Only joos think these things were staged"
>These things were staged by joos
Bit of a Freudian slip there, Rabbi

>I was at sandy hook in the third grade
>i saw the shooter adam lanza and my friend josh die.
>fuck you evil losers that just stomp all over the graves of us.
>us.