Princess Principal

What exactly is her master plan?

To distance herself from Ange to protect her. I'm not sure why everyone seems to think she genuinely never wants to see Ange again. She wants to create a world where they can be happy together.

Crashing this wall

You can't abuse your power to legalise lesbian marriage, Charlotte!

Beato

>implying Fine didn't abuse her power to do the same thing

Why would the Archdyke be opposed to that?

You will never get to meet a classy, elegant and charming lady like Ange in your life

How does it make you feel?

getting caught

>Guards consist entirely of girls
You're one to talk, archdyke.

I think the sudden realization that Ange had fooled her really drove her into a hysterical state of anger and frustration.
It's not just because of that one lie, it's the whole context, the dynamic of their relationship, they might get along but there's an emotional baggage there as well.
Think of all the years Princess lived without knowing what happened to Ange, all the issues she must have had to cope with.
Pretty much the entire situation she got stuck in was all caused by Ange's actions.
So she must have some complex there which was bottled up and came pouring out at that time.
So she pushed Ange away and said some mean words she didn't truly mean, and she was aware that they were lies but she still said them.
She was sad to do so, but still rightfully angry, and that anger gave her a determination to stand up and go head on towards the dangers that await her with Zelda and control.

Obviously she wasn't going full retard, she at least made an attempt to pretend to be Ange, so she's not going in mindlessly either.
And she's pretty good at lying, detecting lies and adapting.
So perhaps she has realized that Zelda knows she's Ange but will play along.
Pretending to not know she has been found basically.
Maybe she trusts Ange enough and fully expects Ange to come back for her once again and find a chance they can do another switch.
Wouldn't that be the ultimate ruse?
To make Zelda think Princess is Princess pretending to be Ange when halfway it turns out it's actually Ange and she didn't know?

Think about it, Princess might have some trust issues with Ange's lies, but she absolutely trusts her devotion and her abilities to her, she knows she will find a way to get out of that storage, she will somehow come back to her and she will do anything to help her so she might be counting on it.

This is what I personally expect.

Oh, but I do. I also own several succesful businesses to feed my lesbian partner Alice.

I don't care about Angers. What hurts me is my lack of Dorothy.

Killing Dorothy with no survivors.

I'd be happy to meet a girl like any of them really.
They're all so great.
But if I could have it my way I'd love to have a cute little Beato wife.

Kill yourself with no survivors.

Instrumentality?

Princess is frustrated because Ange keeps lying to herself. Ange has build a fantasy in her head in which she's to blame for everything that happened and anything that might happen to Princess, and that everything Princess does revolves around Ange so she's the sole responsible for everything. Ange has some serious issues.

Princess is not Ange's toy, as she said. She's doing this out of her own volition. If Ange wants to help, she's welcome. Otherwise she can go to Casablanca on her own.

>they want us to think Dorothy is dead
>Beato is dead instead
Calling it now.

No girl is going to die.

>Iinchou killed herself
N-no main girl is going to die.

We know Dorothy is dead since we know who was at the door

Dorothy isn't dead.

As dark as this show has gotten, I have a feeling they wont kill any of the main girls, except for maybe Charlotte. Plot wise it kinda makes sense that ether her or Ange would end up dying for dramatic effect.

What's with people now using both Ange and Charlotte in the same post? Just call them Ange and Princess.

I'd say killing Dorothy makes more sense since she's irrelevant. If you kill either Ange or Princess, their dream dies with them. Both are needed to make it work.

Ange is Charlotte, and Princess is Ange.

Really we should call them Ange and Ange.

She looks like the love interest of the dude from Parasyte. Really pretty!

>after winning against the empire and discovering the truth about Ange and Hime, Beato decides she has had enough of lies, and leads a Resistance against the former resistance that has become the new empire
>Princess Principal S2: Electric Beato-loo

Only way to revive Sunday Morning.

Beato will stop the war by playing Amazing Grace on her throat speaker.

>Beato-loo
Who can use the Beato-loo? Only Dorothy, or is it open for all girls?

Beato will invent the spider tanks.

What if one of Ange or Princess die, but we don't know who and we see the Princess doing her duties but we'll never know which one it is

Beato will build spider robo tanks with cute Beato voices. Basically, steampunk cavorite tachikomas.

God I hated that cunt.

Are you really Shinichi-kun?

That's the most cliched ending and everyone and their mother has "called it" already.

I don't think they're gonna go for something like that though.

>Beato will create Metal Gears
>Ange will mass-produce her cavorite balls to enforce cavorite powers in a Psycho-Mantis manner
>Chise will get cyborg upgrades to become the ultimate stealth ninja
>Dorothy will drive vechicles up against said metal gears
>final fight is Beato vs Hime in a CQC fight
>Beato becomes Big Hime by the end

I hope they don't go for that sort of pottery.
So far PriPri has done things either because they're cool or because they make sense.
It hasn't tried to leave the audience guessing things it can't figure out by itself using the knowledge given by the show for long, it hasn't left any threads open for personal interpretation or for symbolical purposes.
It has been a very pragmatical show.
But knowing the writer they could very well choose to go for an ending like that for the shitstorm potential.

Crashing the kingdom

I'm really going to miss Sup Forums discussing this show. The threads were so comfy (at times) ;_;

>"THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN DOG WHISTLE!"

What happened to her fingers?

Too much masturbeation.

I will miss actually having an original anime with a lot of thought out and developed elements in the world, characters and story which are slowly explored to figure out and discuss in Sup Forums.

>she absolutely trusts her devotion and her abilities to her, she knows she will find a way to get out of that storage, she will somehow come back to her and she will do anything to help her so she might be counting on it
I wouldn't put it past Princess, that wouldn't be the first time she manipulated Ange emotionally.

>moshi moshi
>What's that? you want me to save this show?
>wakarimashita!
Where will you be when Beato saves everyone?

I hope anons wont stop calling me a brainlet after the show ends

Flying to Japan on my pet pig.

I WANT TO LICK CHISE'S ABS AND ARMPITS

>Hello hello
>Control des
>Also queen here
>We make peace now, fight be over
>Bye

This is how Beato ends the war.

A truly noble, and adorable, hero!!

>Beato plans to unite the world through voices and words
>WORDS THAT KILL

Oh shit, Beato really is the Skull Face to Control's Cipher.

>Beato really is the Skull Face
The Dude of Normandy has Skull Face's voice.
Dude is Beato's real dad who sold her to a mad scientist.

Ten minute Beato monologue when?

Dorothy's disintegrating corpse

Your disintegrating corpse.

beato's ultimate weapon is ready

Pretending to be Princess pretending to be Ange pretending to be Princess, while actually just pretending to pretend to be Ange pretending to be Princess who actually is Ange.

Dorthy's disintegrated hymen

Why do Sup Forumsnons refuse to face reality and continuously deny that Dorothy is obviously kill? Is it simply denial? A coping mechanism?

There has NEVER been a complicated anime

She's too young to die.

Why do Sup Forumsnons refuse to face reality and continuously deny that Dorothy is obviously alive? Is it simply denial? A coping mechanism?

Her own fault for telling Ange to let loose.

She's too old to live.

You need to write down symbolic logic for that shit.

That's a virus.

If this show had kept the tone of the first couple of episodes I could see some of the girls dying, but that is no longer the case desu, and the suggested ending of Dorothy driving up out of nowhere to help Ange and co rescue Princess before they all ride away into the sunset for more adventures is what I can see happening.

Now that Ange knows that Princess won't ever love her, who will fill the hole in Ange's life? Another schoolgirl? Another loli? Another man???

Yeah it's not like a girl blew her brains out recently or anything.

The mere fact that its advertisement for a mobage should have tipped you off that none of the Principal characters are dying.

It's a virus that forcefully enters your vocal chords and triggers when you say a specific language that Beato hates.

Chise is likely the first to go.

Dorothy will always love Ange.

.455 Mk III

There is no hole in Ange's life, there's just a hole that once was her life. That's all she lived for

The only hole left for her is to jump into the well.

She will have herself get captured by Princess's men and Princess will have to torture her while Zelda watches.

Go easy on me user, it was literally only earlier today when I discovered that Princess Principal hada fucking mobile game.

If I had know that before I started watching it I would have adjusted my expectations accordingly.

Legalize it and encourage it.

Make it the only legal form of marriage.

Why would a 30 yr fall for a chunni lizard? I raugh.

Ange is having chuuni fever dreams again.

That Principal pun was terrible user

Princess.

How do I get the game?

>1280x720

Where's tongue user?

The same reason I fell for her. Ange is literally perfect.

Press x to munch boulder.

>super sexy spy and amazing fighter
>spills her spaghetti around you
>hides her smile so it's just for you
Yeah, she really is.

BEATO WANT MILK!

Ange's milk dispenser is busy. Get another one.

She probably prefers Princess modest chest too and Dorotits scare her.

What is the title for a lesbian partner of Queen?

GET IN THE FUCKING BALLOON ANGE

Consort.

Princess Consort

queen consort