youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/
>Press Trump @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/kdK9CbkM_a0
>FLotUS Melania @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/_Bl2exnRfFY
>VP Pence @DHS 15th Anniversary 3/1/18
youtu.be/5sZBfYAbchM
>StateDep DepSec Sullivan @WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/4mVyfZScMfc
>WH Opioids Summit 3/1/18
youtu.be/BuWPzvU-Hqg (pt1)
youtu.be/UMbZtrTXFaU (pt2)
>TransSec Chao @Senate 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441902-1/
>KAC on F&F 3/1/18
youtu.be/vPsNT8lkPHs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steel_producers
youtube.com/watch?v=rOXaPE6gklI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/02/unhappy-canada-vows-retaliation-for-steel-tariffs-nafta-steel-tariffs-and-an-introduction-to-liu-zhongtian/#more-146455
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1gj010oa8
youtube.com/watch?v=FZw2lb7PFi4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vi3PNG54wGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU CANNOT STOP THE AWOOVEMENT!

nice numbers

kek has blessed this daily bread

Nice thread digets

anyone here from long island. one of my friends got hit by a tree in the storm and might die

FUCK OFF CIANIGGERS

The 13th Warrior.

>Which movie?
the 13th warrior
it's a comfy movie

BLACKED??? CHINKED??? Who is le 56% now???

No one really mixes with blacks.

Look at all these BASED Non-White voters!!!

Does the island have a name?

Wow, so powerful. So brave

Quality digits

*DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR*

*SATURDAY, MARCH 3, 2018*

*1:15PM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at a Trump Victory reception

*1:50PM* *THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart West Palm Beach, Florida en route to Washington, D.C.*

*4:20PM THE PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY arrive at Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House*

*4:40PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House*

*6:45PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to the Renaissance Washington Hotel*

"*6:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY attend the Gridiron Club and Foundations 133rd anniversary dinner*"

*10:40PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

>that guy's pixiv

Melania looks unhappy

This post has been sent to the NSA

While the left obsess over Russia I feel like everyone is missing the collision course we're on with China.

Holy fuck Texas is going blue.
Pennsylvania will be a loss too.

If the black birth rate totally collapses, we might just go from under 16% non-white Republican to over 20%.

My dream is to live in a world where the first lady is aware what sleeves do and uses them from time to time

But people do mix with the CIA???!!!

BTFO

“Should restrictions be imposed on Canadian steel and aluminum products, Canada will take responsive measures to defend its trade interests and workers,” Foreign Minister Chrystia Freeland said in a statement, calling any trade restrictions“absolutely unacceptable.” (link)

The key word in that statement from Freeland is “products”. Why? because Canada doesn’t make raw Steel. (Top 40 List) The Canadians, like the Mexicans, import their raw steel from China. Canada then fabricates products from the Chinese steel. This nuanced point is almost always lost on people who discuss trade. This point of origination is also the fatal flaw within NAFTA.
In essence Canada is a brokerage for Chinese manufactured material, and NAFTA is the access trade-door exploited by China for entry into the U.S. market.,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_steel_producers

so what do we think, will Trump be nice or will the deportations begin March 6th

Shes cheating on Trump with Alex Jones (secret tip dont tell)

Be nice!

Why is it always a leaf

Now, here’s where I think President Trump is using the steel example to highlight the NAFTA flaw and awaken people to the larger hidden issues within the heavily manipulated North American Free Trade Agreement.
There’s always that vocal group of GOPe Wall Street defenders, the professional political and purchased republicans, who attempt to hide the NAFTA flaw. So for those who are dismissive, and for the purpose of intellectual honesty, allow me to introduce the example of Chinese Billionaire Mr. Liu Zhongtian.

Mr. Liu Zhongtian is one of the Chinese billionaires who are extremely skilled at exploiting the NAFTA loophole, generating profit and hiding the reality of NAFTA from the American people. Mr. Liu is not alone, he is simply one of many – Mr. Liu is also the Deputy Secretary of China’s communist party.
Mr. Liu has imported over one million metric tonnes of aluminum ingots into Mexico, that’s over 6% of the world supply, and he stores them there in order to avoid

Yeah how prevelant is this type of shit in America, here in oz we have Africans where I live (Sudanese, West Africans) and not many people mix with them at all, I don’t think even the young girls like to mix with them that much.

Trump is a RINO and anyone who supports him is a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOXaPE6gklI

checked

Mad prevelant. I’ve seen about 4 unique mulattoes since January 1st.

2016 […] The pile, worth $2 billion and measuring one million metric tons, represents six per cent of the world’s aluminum.
It was discovered two years ago after a California aluminum executive sent a pilot overSan José Iturbide, a city in central Mexico, the Wall Street Journalreported in an investigative piece Friday.
Trade representative Jeff Henderson believes Chinese billionaire Liu Zhongtian, an aluminum magnate, routed merchandise through Mexico to avoid paying US tariffs.
Liu controls China Zhongwang Holdings Ltd, the world’s second largest aluminum producer in its category.His current fortune is estimated at $3.2 billion according to Forbes.
Aluminum manufacturers receive subsidies in China. This means Chinese companies could be able to sell aluminum at a lower price than American firms.
The United States protected domestic trade by enforcing tariffs, which have to be paid when aluminum is imported.
Bringing in merchandise through Mexico would enable a Chinese manufacturer such as Zhongwang to avoid paying those tariffs. (read more)

>/ptg/ BEAUTY AND THE KAC EDITION
nice subject line dumbass

Do Demographic trends ever portend a future where Whites begin to recover as a % of the population?

I imagine getting something like RAISE would be helpful, even if it just replaces Hispanics with Asians.

At high % of whites even a low amount of race-mixers is visible. Like WV. If it wasn't for the race-mixers, the state would be getting whiter each generation.

KELLYANNE A CUTE

If you understand the reason why U.S. companies benefited from those moves, you can begin to understand if the U.S. was going to remain inside NAFTA President Trump would have remained engaged in TPP.
As soon as President Trump withdrew from TPP the problem with the Canada and Mexico loophole grew. All corporations from TPP nations would now have an option to exploit the same NAFTA loophole.
Why ship directly to the U.S., or manufacturer inside the U.S., when you could just assemble in Mexico and Canada and use NAFTA to bring your products to the ultimate goal, the massive U.S. market?

“I deliver steel all day long in Calgary. Sheet Metal. Plate, Structural (Angle, Flat, Square Bar, Round Bar, I-Beams, Wide-Flange Beams. I haven't seen a North American piece of steel in 15 years.
10:15 PM - Mar 1, 2018
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/02/unhappy-canada-vows-retaliation-for-steel-tariffs-nafta-steel-tariffs-and-an-introduction-to-liu-zhongtian/#more-146455

yea i'm on long island

what part?

I'm on Long Island and I'm pretty comfy here!

Lets be more realistic about this.

Sad

check out this cool premonition - at 00:46, trump meets 'hillary banks'

AWOO

Going to sleep. See you magnificent bastards tomorrow. Don't keep the shills up too late.

Everyone likes to talk about Texas flipping, which may very well happen one day, but millennials coming of age and taking over our govt freaks me out like 10x. But I rest easier knowing that gen-z will ultimately save us from the millennials and I blame boomer failures for said millennials so whatever.

I'm rooted deeply in upstate South Carolina and if the civil war ever goes down, I'm just glad I'm in comfy territory and won't have to move.

Remember the tariffs on Chinese tires in 2009? If so, then you’re comparing apples to oranges to think these Steel and aluminum ones are the same....A tool such as tariffs in the hands of a child (Obama) as compared to being structured as part of Trump’s comprehensive economic policy via Wilbur Ross

The tariffs, which expired in 2012, did nothing to prevent China from continuing their exports, via 3rd party countries, a deficiency that is lacking in the proposal presented by Ross. In addition, the domestic producers still had little incentive to ramp up domestic production, because the Obama administration had done nothing to lower the cost of doing business for them.

In contrast to previous tariffs with the de-regulation and tax cuts of the Trump administration, there is every incentive for domestic producers to expand production to meet the greater demand rather than merely raising prices. The Obama tariffs only had the effect of allowing domestic producers to pad their profits with price increases for a brief period of time until the tariffs expired or were circumvented via 3rd party countries such as Chinese exports to Mexico....

She's so funny and relevant. Where can I find more of her content?

I find it hard to think that it would increase, it might stabilise at best

dacas have always been and continue to be eligible for deportation and are being deported
the death of the program means day by day more lose access to gibs when their eligibility expires, and they can't renew

sleep tight and have many anime girl wet dreams!

>Do Demographic trends ever portend a future where Whites begin to recover as a % of the population?
Honestly it's hard to tell. All I can tell is that suburban populations in red states are growing immensily while urban center whites don't breed much at all and rural whites breed moderately to low, which means that the white population as a whole will be more Republican. But growing against their share will be hard before 2050+. You don't just have to beat other races, you have to beat them by so much that not even race-mixing can stop you.

This is why all metals should be tracked with point of origin and chain of custody to make sure it's not Chink shit

>listened to tredeau speak for the first time today

jfc what a faggot

You guys make some good iced tea

Being facetious for the most part. 4 is not a lot. 3 separate times in 2 months traveling around the largest Red county in the country.

He might actually be the very weakest world leader right now.

Punished Schiff; a man denied his nudes

and this one . . .

Gen Z might not be Republican but from what I can tell, they are not like millenials at all.

he unironically makes Macron look Alpha when they're together, even though Macron's a manlet.

I don't personally like trade wars, but I find the overreaction from the righty cucks afraid of confrontation about as funny as I find the left overreactions to Trump shit. This is Trump doing what he enjoys, wheeling and deeling...but the stakes are relatively low here. While the markets reacted outta fear, the endgame even in the event that Trump totally loses isn't really that bad. As far as trade wars go, this isn't even a big one...I think it's Trump having fun more than anything.

Thanks

It's 9:35pm in AZ and every other timezone is fucking stupid.

I don't care what they are as long as they're not millennials. Millennials may very well be the end of Western Civilization and I honestly mean that. If there's something left to save when Gen-Z comes of age it'll be a win.

AWOO

NICE

AWOO

Fuck drumpf and fuck conservatives n shit

and finally the mother of all WTFs . . . trump busts a creepy van selling 'ice cream'

Millenials only have power if Boomers and Gen X doesn't oppose them enough.

Where are they taking our guns?

Good work OP

>citing two people familiar with Trump's views:
>Trump has vented at times that the couple should have never come to the White House and should leave, White House aides told the newspaper.

hot

On the plus side, at least millennials will have fewer children to fuck up than their boomer parents.

looks kinda gay
dominance play?

now with less gradients