Why do Japanese girls like to wear these ugly shoes? or is it just an anime thing?

why do Japanese girls like to wear these ugly shoes? or is it just an anime thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jP-hIl8cRNk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>vlcsnap
>kissanime
It's not just an anime thing - it's everyday, bro. Those shoes make their feet stink, and they know the pheromones are wont to attract potential mates.

A bread died for this

Yes. Your English.

Dear fucking lord you need to lurk more.

god she was such a cunt

>streaming

seems like the fastest and easiest way to watch anime
what would you suggest user?

I suggest suicide but you already knew that.

At least they're not Uggs.

They're very cute

>ugly shoes
They look great on young juicy legs with tastefully chosen socks. Japanese school uniforms are pure A E S T H E T I C
Don't click on the pic

i'm from Algerian
these are the kind of shoes that grown men wear

>vlc
>kissanime
Is this some next level bait?

>Algerian men wish they were cute Japanese schoolgirls

>nice wide toe
>distinct heel that's not too high
They're great shoes.

All men do.

i sure hope so user. i don't wanna think i'm some sort of degenerate

We all are.

>ugly

We're all Algerian at heart.

I'm sure this is some shitty bait thread but these are standard school shoes in most countries.

You'd see girls wearing them here in the UK.

What are the chances all of these models are over 18. Muh dik needs to know whether or not to respond to this tingle

Those shoes are uncomfortable as fuck

If you get the shitty $20 synthetic bullshit leather pair, yes.

But a proper pair of quality leather shoes, once broken in, are very comfy.

>Not wearing cute anime girl shoes.
Look at this fag and laugh.

Japs wear shitty, cheap, uncomfortable shoes because they take them off every 10 minutes whenever they go inside somewhere.

>go inside supermarket? take off shoes and wear cheap slippers
>go inside restaurant? take off shoes and wear cheap slippers
>go inside friend's house? take off shoes and wear cheap slippers
>go onto a train or bus? take off shoes and wear cheap slippers
>go into a public bathroom? take off shoes and wear cheap slippers

They constantly take their shoes off like filthy animals and so they don't care if their shoes are uncomfortable because they hardly ever wear them. Americans and westerners in general spend a lot on comfy shoes and we keep them on inside like clean human beings.

School uniform?

I like cheap slippers.

>it's eveyday, bro
Every time I log into Sup Forums and click on one of the day's top threads I die a little inside

>keep them on inside
No house I've been in has done this

>wearing shoes inside

Is the skirt mankind's greatest invention?

>we keep them on inside like clean human beings.

You're not serious right now, are you?
Absolutely everyone in Europe takes their shoes off when entering a house or when they're at school.

Fake and gay. A girl who actually showed up to school with a skirt that short would be sent home

enjoy getting dirt and mud and animal shit all over your socks and feet, idiot.

>japs are like filthy animals
>only Ameritards wear their filthy shoes inside

How can you get dirt all over your feet when you're not spreading it everywhere with your shoes?

Kill yourself

this is Japan not "the land of the free"

>having dirt, mud, and animal shit lying around in your house
That absolute state of Americans.

you wouldnt have any of that if you didnt where your shoes inside

>would be sent home

Nah, they just force them to unfold them to proper length while on the school's grounds.

If blows in. Or other people drop shit inside my house. Or the animals bring it in. Or there's a storm and it gets dirty inside my house. There are tons of reasons, dumbass. Why would I take my shoes off inside when my shoes are comfy and clean and I don't want to get my socks dirty?

It's like taking off your pants when you go inside somewhere. Idiot

>we keep them on inside like clean human beings
Is this bait? There's no way Americans are this retarded

>dirt and mud and animal shit

This is considered normal stuff to be found on the floor inside the house in the US?

>why do Japanese girls like to wear these ugly shoes?
They're school shoes dumbass. The look the same as the ones worn in the states for private or catholic school.

>he doesn't take his pants of inside his own house

Most dirt is just animal shit, retard. Animals shit all over the place. There are tons of animals. The shit dries out and crumbles up and mixes with the dirt.

And then you spread it all over your house and your carpet and your bed with your shoes.

why is animal shit all over your house, my american friend?

Who the fuck takes off shoes at school?

I have to wear my shoes inside to even take them off. At that point it's already in my house blowing around (especially if my fans are going). So what's the point of even taking my shoes off and getting my feet and socks dirty?

What the fuck do you idiot europeans even know? This is extremely common in the US. If you dumbfucks came to america and started taking off your shoes inside people would think you're a nutjob or some weird sex pervert.

Building up our immune systems so we don't die from the common cold like elevens

>wearing shoes indoors
>putting the light switch on the outside

i'm not European. i'm part of the rest of the world that takes their shoes off when entering homes.
it doesn't seem to be the case for Burgerland but for the rest of the world, the house is usually clean enough to walk barefoot or in socks

Ever heard of a broom? It keeps the floor clean so you can walk on it.

>I have to wear my shoes inside my house and smear the shit from the streets all over it so my socks won't get dirty because there's already dust on my floor
>mfw
Even if you use this logic, why can't you wear slippers inside of your house so it won't get even dirtier

>putting the light switch on the outside
okay the shoes thing is bad enough but for fucks sake, america

You change into different ones, no one's going around school barefoot.
However, they must be open-topped (slippers and the like). To do otherwise is considered unhygienic and the school has full authority to give you a choice of going barefoot or leaving the premises for the day or until you bring it proper footwear.

You're free to do whatever once you get into college, however.

>inb4 what's the point of wearing slippers and getting them dirty if I can just wear my dirty shoes
Does this guy live on an animal farm or something?

You know, normal people regularly clean their house.

Why bother spending hours to clean when it's just going to be just as dirty tomorrow? My time is valuable unlike yours, I don't waste it by sweeping or doing shit like that. A little dirt never killed anyone, and if you keep your shoes on you stay clean too.

It's fine if you want to live in a dirt filled cave, more power to you. Just don't be surprised if some people put some value in living in a clean environment. That includes regular cleaning and taking off your shoes when you enter your home like a civilized human being.

true

>why wipe your ass if you're gonna take a shit again
holy shit is this what Americans are like

>Don't click on the pic
let me guess,they're all traps
right?

Worse, 3DPD

>complains about vlcsnap and kissanime
>can barely talk english

But those shoes aren't ugly, user

That's fucking dumb user

>the pheromones are wont to attract
What did he mean by this?

>that entire post
>pick one of the few correct things to pick on

Do you live on a fucking farm? Does your house have no walls? How the fuck does a storm or even a moderate breeze make your house so dirty that you can't even be bothered to clean it?

Do you live on dirt floor?

Huh?

What are you on, bud?

These are loafers. Most oftenly, made of real leather. Unlike running shoes or sneakers of all kinds, they are much easier to keep clean and maintain, and they don't get stinky as fast because leather offers better thermal comfort in the local climate.

Tokyo can get rather hot, and tends to be also humid, which makes any other form of footwear wear off really fast.

American houses don't have walls?

Don't mind me, just posting the GOAT school uniform shoe.

>You're not serious right now, are you?
>Is this bait?
You need to repair your humor detector, it's clearly broken.

Fact is, Japanese schoolgirls take off their shoes multiple times each day, they need shoes that are easy to remove.

youtube.com/watch?v=jP-hIl8cRNk

>this thread

Boots are the best, specially lace-up boots. They go well with everything.