India

Why on earth would anyone, from a first world country, would want to step foot in this filthy disgusting, open sewer, throw dead bodies in the river, nation?

They have monkeys, rats, cows, running wild on their streets, loll......

India, ewwww......

I think broads go there to find them selves and shit.

whao
It looks really magical and spiritual

Literally no reason, but I'll take a guess at it. They've been indoctrinated since birth in the cult of equality, all cultures are equally great and you need to expand your mind.

20-something-year-old white girls like to go to the pampered rich resorts in India and take pictures of the elephants and the beaches and everything else that is far, far away from real India. Then they'll instagram some pictures of the "authentic" Indian cuisine prepared by their world class chef at the hotel restaurant, and again talk about how cultured they are and how beautiful India is. It's the same story with any third world shithole.

If you bring it up, they will defend to the death that you don't know what you're talking about because "they've been there."

>Why on earth would anyone, from a first world country, would want to step foot in this filthy disgusting, open sewer,
Yeah I know, why would anyone ever want to move to Canada ?

If you stay in the rich districts you can entirely avoid all the filth and animals. Go to some VIP temple which gets cleaned by machines and pay for yoga classes in some isolated resort in the Himalayas. You can almost believe the lies.

IT SPIRITUAL , YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND user

For those of us who are used to the filth and stench by now, some of these places are indeed spiritual. Varanasi for example is the centre for dumping of bodies and ashes in the river, but by night when the mass rituals start and you can't see the filth, even an atheist like me felt something tingling.

Pajeets literally do shit on the streets in Dehli, I thought it was just a meme

It's a very different from the west, that's for sure. I have never set foot in India, and just looking at some of these picks, I certainly don't feel like going. It looks revolting.

That's actually not just an Indian thing. Asians have rat temples too.

you do realize, the whole country doesn't look like that right? sure there is widespread poverty but not like you'll be walking into that right out of the airport.

Fair point. World travel is a meme these days anyway. You find the same things everywhere. Same food, same tourist attractions, etc. You're much better off travelling locally.

It's better then a shitty small dreary little island.

>Why on earth would anyone, from a first world country, would want to step foot in this filthy disgusting, open sewer, throw dead bodies in the river, nation?

have a look and see

Why would anyone from anywhere would go to shithole of a western country anyway

>They have monkeys, rats, cows, running wild on their streets, loll......
Seems kinda like New York City....