Why do you need a 1000 ton railgun capable of firing a 7 ton shell up to 23 miles accurately...

Why do you need a 1000 ton railgun capable of firing a 7 ton shell up to 23 miles accurately? There is no reason a citizen should have this lying around at home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPcFFuOH9mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18
youtu.be/PZOtmtKbaIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually there is- it'd be the coolest fucking thing anyone from Sup Forums has ever owned.

if i had the money i would own one and travel only by rail

>railgun

railway gun****
sorry

That isn't a railgun or a railway gun. It's just a huge fucking cannon. Which would be cool too. A railgun uses electro magnetism to launch a projectile at and incredibly high speed. The supposed advantages are load speed, fire speed, parts don't wear, etc.. I'd love to have a small one just to kil squirrels around the yard. .

Build one.

Yeah... lemme just grab that nuclear reactor I have laying around

German autism

Okay, we can wait

It's on the list....have to finish ZAV and mega tesla coil first cause I promised

>doesn't have a high cap mag
totally legit, for deer hunting :)

nice footage of one firing here youtube.com/watch?v=EPcFFuOH9mQ

I have a chunk of pipe several dry wall screws and a few 2x4s I'll see what I can do user

Imagine kill yourself with this one

How powerful is that cannon?

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18

pretty powerful
its a big gun.

Are you guys really the #1 exporters of potassium?

for you

A city block?

You can't export pure potassium, but nevertheless it is China who is num 1 in exporting pottasium cores or smt like that

You can live inside of it user. It IS the home.

cuz it's awsome

I gotcha. Thanks for the clarification Kazakbro.

In the not-too-distant future; it will be strange NOT to find someone with a railgun that size. Metal Gears too.

Why even bother. Check out the phosphorus arty wew. youtu.be/PZOtmtKbaIs

>In the not-too-distant future; it will be strange NOT to find someone with a railgun that size
You don't have one already?
And you call your self an American