If Hollywood is run by deep state jews...

If Hollywood is run by deep state jews, why would they allow a primetime miniseries of Waco that sympathizes with the Branch Davidians and portrays the government as an evil manipulating overlord?

How does it feel to have your schizo conspiracy theories blown away by the very media you claim is evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever story they told in this show, it's not the truth.

sage garbage post

havent seen it, but I know this case very well and I bet for goddamn sure they don't bring up Chuck Schumer covering up for the deep state

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU

Koresh was a pedophile rapist lunatic. Wondering again why they would sympathize with him ?

It literally shows the FBI lying to the public and faking evidence to the attorney general that signed off on the approval to tear gas the place which resulted in the fire. The entire series is completely in defense of the Branch Davidians

See. It never mentions Mossad. The show is a lie.

that was a great little series

youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA

>Lying to AG
HAHAHAH AHA HA HAHAH AHAAHAH
No. Janet Reno knew, you just exposed yourself kike

does it portray the torture of the davidians during the end days of the siege? all the music/lights to prevent sleep and everything?

still exonerates horiuchi.
Dude assassinated Koresh, and Schneider

Deep state jews function by always controlling and utilizing conflict between two opposing sides. Thats why they fund both sides of every war, both sides of every election, both sides of every political movement.

Hey OP! Look over there!

>the conspiracy theory is that everything is so completely controlled that anything disproving it is actually a plot to further deceive you

You lot really are insane

It’s on a channel that not many people watch. At least I don’t because I don’t have cable just Crackle.

Controlled opposition. I couldn't care less though, it is programming that automatically has an agenda, you can tell that it is programming because they call it programming.

>Faking edvidence to the attorney general
lol, so it wasn't the truth, the Attorney General was in on it you fucking idiot. Show is trying to make her look good because she recently died but she was a evil piece of shit pushed by Hilary to kill those people. She is rotting in hell at this very moment for the shit she has done.

lol, no kidding. that bitch was the worst liar, looked like she had parkinson's

Yes they showed the psy ops they used and didn't sugar coat it. Like straight disturbing sounds.

Yeah they show the slaughterhouse sounds / lights used for psychological harrassment and its referred to as "torture" by the FBI negotiator

Because it's a fucking joke to them. Everything has been in the open for decades now, people are just too blind to see.