Shingeki no Bahamut:Virgin Soul

RIP Kaisar.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13958460/
youtube.com/watch?v=phUQ8F-ktic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Nina!

Place your bets on Mugaro's resurrection.

That'll learn ye.

>Jeanne almost jobbed to a servant-turned-soldier with one arm and emerald AIDS

The last couple of eps that Onyx Soldier leader has become best boy

I bet 1000 bitcoins

That's a lot.

>Favaro and Rita were the only ones to be shown caring about Kaisar's death
>Nina probably wouldn't have cared about the identity of the cannon fodder unless it had been Chris himself
Kill me please.

gotta admit he was pretty cool

Everyone is in shock now over how Kaiser went full retard and how Jeanne and Azazel killed him. But why the fuck did Rita even build a bridge of a thousand zombies?

>Onyx Soldier all die from aids at same time thanks Jeanne plot armor

Guess she must have had a brainfart or something because that situation was so easily avoidable, even some average person could have gotten out of it.

I can't take Jeanne seriously. She looks like a prostitute.

>1017

He regressed, just like the show.

She looks like she's straight out of a Western superhero comic.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>implying Azazel doesn't

season 2 was a fucking mistake

What's this expression trying to convey

I refuse to believe that this season wasn't made intentionally shitty out of anger stemming from that shitty yuri spinoff getting cancelled.

What the fuck man. I honestly thought this couldn't get worse in these last two episodes, look how wrong I was.

FUCKING THIS SO MUCH. She was channeling Wonder Woman, right down to going full retard when her staff got stuck in a dead man walking. I really want to think that the staff picked up the script for the last two episodes and completely phoned it in.

F U C K

This guy looks like a fucking ape.

I don't even know how I made it this far with this show Nina is a fucking CANCER

I'm too dead inside to care

He was literally in another geographic location, and the writer decided to give Rita the power of flying zombie carpet just to get Kaiser killed. That is how much the writer hated Kaiser and loves Cheerios.

S2 was a mistake

He always was best boy.

>Kaisar never got to confess

>Rita will have to live with the knowledge that she enabled Kaisar's death

Bahamut awakens, gregors die errytime.

/our guy/

Azazel is a 100% literal faggot who is gay for Lucifer though. Though if they did breed while Jeanne has angel powers, I wonder what kind of unholy offspring they would produce?

I don't know where they were going with this sequence but I was laughing my ass off the whole time

Quasimodo is my new favorite character!

Confess what? That the writer is shit?

It's amazing how it gets worse and worse with each episode. You think it reached bottom of the barrel and next week manages to sink even lower

>Rita feels

This nigga.

Why did this literal who get such a big send off as if he were a main character or something?
Hell, I bet the spent more time on his death than they will on Kaisar's now that Bahamut is sticking his scaly cock out.

strawpoll.me/13958460/
strawpoll.me/13958460/
strawpoll.me/13958460/

A character sinking to the lowest
Pretty well done

Why the FUCK is she so in love with Charioce? Because he danced with her one time? Jesus fucking christ. Her friends are out here getting murdered but all she can think of is Chris. Words cannot describe how much I hate Nina.

24 minute episode, 12 minute half, and a full 6 fucking minutes devoted to the end of Alessand. Clearly writer schlicks to Alessand and wanted him to win a NT poll.

>Last episode: "Haha, Favaro is going to die!"
>This episode: RIP Kaisar
What the fuck? Hope he becomes a zombie at least.

what a dumbass

Danced, made out with her, and rode her around town. God I'm laughing at the last part fuck this story.

The aerial fight choreographies, Alessand dying like a bitch, Lucifer not giving a shit that his ride was tilting, the motherfucking onyx knights.

Kaisar's retarded death aside, it was a pretty good episode. Probably due to the lack of Nina.

What was that little demon nigs fucking problem?
Never trust a demon.

>tfw this was easily the best part of the entire second half of VS

Gimme the white short hair and tanned skin
Literal semen demon

>tfw bahamut and kekkai sensen were your two obsessions in 2015
>tfw now you're worried KS season 2 will be just as shit as this show now

>dindu nuffin

t. alessand

>he took the "characters who did nothing wrong" meme too seriously and murdered a child to look cool

This makes me feel less bad about his death.

t. Favarofag

>Murdered a child and tried to murder his friend who would've forgiven him probably

>Rita, I before I go, I need to say...
>What is it, Kaisar?!
>...
>Please, tell me.
>See ya.

>slowly but unavoidable this piece of turd is clouding my memories of the fun season 1 gave
>will never enjoy watching the first Favaro and Kaisar chase scene with youtube.com/watch?v=phUQ8F-ktic playing in the background as much as before

fuck this fucking shit

>Moon Bunny's skirt is translucent

I like how his biggest fuckup is implied he got all of the Orlean Knights killed and good riddance they were not the professional soldiers in Genesis and were sexist pieces of shit.

Despite a few original things like White, KS has source material though, so we can get a rough idea of how it's going to turn out. SnB has no source material, so we've been at the mercy of this hack writer and whatever bullshit she comes up with.

>Rita, before I go I have something to tell you
>Yes, Kaisar what is it
>Was I a good captain?

Its not daijoubu.

DONT SUMMON TEH SHITTY WRITERS

Was he secretly the best character after all?
He has the most development

>Charioce makes no attempt to defend himself
>Impassively looks on as his savior dies

so revive ending?

why does such a shit show have such stellar production values?

He was a real human bean

I think the writer was going for some form of dramatic irony here, but it made no sense whatsoever.

Although honestly the director has had a main character fake out death on the second to last episode every other show of his I've seen.

Probably won't fix the show though.

What were they thinking?

Yep

Is Lucifer going to even do anything? Why even come along if he's just going to sit there and read his book while the world is going to shit?

Because cygames is rolling in dough

But first, Bahamut himself has to save the show by systematically destroying everything.

I feel like writer wanted Alessand to be a mirror for Cheerios to the audience. Like, here are these two hot blonde guys who mean well but Alessand died horribly so you shouldn't want Cheerios to die like him either.

So is there anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus will save the day at the end?

Muga please save this anime.

*Bahamut

This. Its just advertisement for Cygames. They will probably hear about the fanbase outrage, though.

this
kaisar is not dead just like favaro last season
his eyes werent lifeless like alessand

>Charioce does nothing
>impassively looks on as the situation resolves itself
That's been his role during the entire goddamn show.
If he had been grandiose, charismatic or something, he'd be a lot easier to stomach.
But he's such a nothing character.
He wouldn't emote if someone farted in his face.

i wish i could see Japs reaction when this shit happened
any rune speaker go to nipchan and report back

Tell me at least the endcard had Kaisar.

Feels bad man, he was out of the loop the all time and made the worst decision.

A dart which landed on pure bone is different from 13 mortal wounds.