Powerful

Powerful.

aka Dave Baril is now unarmed and defenseless in his living space! Hope those darn criminally inclined don't have enough IQ points to put 1 and 1 together!

>powerful
That is textbook shill vocabulary

>aussie
Why am i not surprised

was he planning on shooting up a school? like what is the point of doing this.

tweet this to him

>this retard thinks the guns gonna be melted down and not sold to someone else

I don't either. It's not like you suddenly get posessed by the school shooting demon or something. Although maybe he's one of those veterans who can snap at any given time, however I think he's just doing it for attention

Sad!

unnecessary waste of taxpayers money., all he had to do was walk into a gunfree zone, and the gun would of melted itself down.

I hope David melts the gun down into a medal because he deserves it for such an incredible action. It hurts that he only got less than 35 thousand likes. He deserves 35 million.

Powerful.

cop will throw away the paper work the second he leaves, and fill out the paper work to make himself the owner instantly

"Look at me hand in my gun, fellow gentiles." Stupid staged propaganda faggot.
The jig is up, kikes.

sellout submissive cuck, I can see it in his eyes, fucking POG!

fag

This, my dad was a cop growing up and they did this shit all the time to turned in weapons, he still has a bunch of shitty shotguns and whatnot that people handed in to this day

>you have to own a gun to be safe from home invasion

I like the second amendment as much as you, but I'm also a realist. That statement speaks volumes of our country but is not a proper assessment of gun ownership. I'd bet you're an NRA member.

t./k/

What did he do, go buy a gun to turn in?

S O B R A V E
O
B
R
A
V
E

>soylent bitch haircut
>picture of him BEHIND his cat
>posted by a dingo fucking retard

no surprise here. thread's shit and serves no purpose, so no bump. fuck off and kys, kangaroo cuckold.

I don't get why getting shot at once converts you from neutral to anti-gun. I've been shot at twice and if anything it's made me MORE pro-gun.

Fellow /k/ here, honestly no one needs an AR. They have no utility nor purpose and only serve criminals to commit atrocities. The less there are, the better?

Good luck stopping handgun equipped nogs and crackheads with a ball bat you moron

Anyone using #morethantweets is looking for confirmation via tweets

0/10

The issue is a social one, something that can't be addressed by passing arbitrary gun laws.

You may be /k/, but you're also wrong

>hello fellow shootists

I'm not implying that we should pass legislation to reduce gun ownership, I'm simply staying that the problem is different. Pull your head out of your ass.

If there weren't handguns, these hooligans wouldn't be able to do that. Guns are banned in the UK, and their robberies and violent crimes don't use weapons. Weapons should be WELL REGULATED, and only accessible to those who are a part of a WELL TRAINED militia (I.e. The National Guard). If anything, the populace should only be allowed to own firearms for hunting, such as single shot .22 caliber rifles. Honestly that's all you need, anything more and you're obviously planning something.

t. /k/

Yea, that's right, that's why more people are killed by knifes and pillows than ARs.
Oh
Wait

Would he do this if nobody could know he did it?

What about automobiles and obesity?

Social issues can be solved through well thought out laws, we need something of a solution and we need it ASAP. Policy influences culture, and we can revamp the gun culture of America through careful consideration of the laws we pass to destroy the toxicity of firearm ownership

>gun vasectomy

I have no suitable reaction image

False statistics, you are misinformed. Probably eat up all the NRA propaganda you can take, huh? I don't blame you, many people are scared, but you don't need to be. I own guns as well, but that doesn't mean you need to cave into the NRA fear mongering

How about a clapping gif?

This is the most obvious form of shilling:

>I am definitely affiliated with X ideology, but this core tenant of X ideology is totally stupid!

>toxicity of firearms ownership

There is nothing toxic about owning any given firearm. The line between good and bad is placed at the point where you utilize those tools.

Use a rifle to shoot a kid? Bad.
Use a rifle to shoot a deer? Good.

Use a rifle to shoot up a school? Bad.
Use a rifle for home defense? Good.

Use a rifle to rob someone? Bad.
Use a rifle to prevent a robbery? Good.

It's not the weapons used but the social conditions which lead to each and every one of those actions.

Someone should troll it by basically saying that destroyed their weapon and then bought a new one a few hours after it goes viral lol.

Oh sorry, are we not true Scotsmen to you? Fucking fallacy slinging dickhead.

You're retarded, I in no way advocate legislation that takes away my second amendment rights, quite the contrary, I believe the ATF can go fuck themselves with a stick.

I believe the issue has more to do with the declining state of humanity and it's social boundaries than outright gunownership

>hurf durf the NRA is the reason why the majority of Americans die from stuffing their fat fucking faces

That might have some potential. Say you couldn't stand the through of owning X gun so you took it back to the gun store. Then a few hour later post pics of the new gun that you traded for

>rifle to shoot a kid
Bad
>rifle to shoot a deer
Depends

>rifle to shoot up a school
Bad
>rifle for home defense
Overkill, bad

>rifle to rob someone
Bad
>rifle to stop a robbery
Overkill, unnecessary, bad

The social perceptions as they stand are a problem. They have an utter disregard for life and harken back to the days of the wild west, they are outdated. I own guns myself, but as a responsible gun owner I have come to understand the toxicity and gungho of the ownership culture in America.

>>I have never owned or used a firearm. The sight of one makes me piss myself.

>I like the second amendment as much as you, but
>but

I don't care what the NRA does as long as they protect gun rights. Its literally what I pay them to do

I own several firearms. I used to own a BCM Customized AR15, among many pistols and family antiques. You are projecting, you noguns braindead NRA shill

>Cops are racist murderers
>Only Cops should have guns

Classic Liberal double think

The NRA doesn't protect your rights, they erode them.

Probably not, can't virtue signal that way

did he relinquish the gun and tell nobody? no. He posted it all over his social media. It's called virtue signalling. its a thing

I bet you don't even knowthe /k/ube

The murder/k/ube? I know, surprising right?

'melted down'....hahahaha, sure ya fucking dope.

What if the kid is a terrorist?
What if that home your defending is an ISIS stronghold?
What if that robbery you're preventing isn't a product of greed but nessesicty?

These boundaries are moral and are dictated by our values and sense of self preservation. If the social dynamics are changed as such to where the poor souls whom commit mass shootings actually got the help and attention they need to interact with society then I believe we would see a sharp decrease in such incidents.

The problem isn't the ar15, it's Prozac

In the future you ability to purchase goods and services will be paid in likes.

>the NRA protects gun rights

You're a sensationalist

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>implying

I pay homage daily

>Who will take it and have it melted down
Yeah right.

>What if the kid is a terrorist?
Let the police deal with it, bad
>ISIS Stronghold
Unlikely in the US, let DHS handle it, bad
>crime of necessity
Exactly, which is why it is bad to assume and perhaps kill an innocent man for something he needs. Bad.

I agree with you though, we should combine our controlling efforts with more funding towards mental health.

You might actually be right...notice there aren't any sights on it. A lot of times budget AR's are sold without sights. So we're supposed to believe this guy bought an AR-15 and never put any sights on it?

>you have to own a gun to be safe from home invasion
Yes,

Gun ownership in the US has fallen year on year & deaths from guns has fallen as well. Also crime has fallen as well. The point is that ppl have to have a good reason to own a gun - simply collecting them like a bugman simply means you are not serious about guns & just like the so called prestige of being a gun owner. People who own guns & use them as part of their work, for sport or need one for home defence are sensible. You don't need an large armoury in ANY CASE.

How do you do fellow gun owners? I, like you, own a gun but believe that high capacity clips only belong in the militaries hands.

I bet you just googled it.

The issue isn't gun ownership, it's home invasion. Yes, you should use a gun to defend yourself, should you have to? No.

I bet you're projecting.

i bet your projecting

Read the thread.
OK

>I don't trust Trump or his fascist fucking Government.
>Lemme go turn in my Guns to the Government.

He turns in one, I go out and buy two.

Am I mixing you two fucks up?

Should have turned in his man card while he was at it too.

>t. /k/
Fuck off and stop lying.

Found the paid shill.

Are you retarded?

Read the thread faggot.

I might be. I have color ID on. All the browns look the same. I been coding for 5 hours so forgive me.

His guard cat will protect him.

It's cool bro. Do you own a firearm?

Several.

The difference between what should be (according to your simp brain) and what is

What's your favorite?

>t. (you)

That wasn't a coherent statement.

That's not a fair question. But it's a tie between my 590 special purpose and my glock 23. What about you?

I love my 92fs, it was the first hand in I bought. I also have a marlin 1895 I quite enjoy

Handgun*

Niiice, I can't wait for surplus 92s, going to be sweet

Let me simplify it for you retard.

You said "HURRRR SHOULD YOU HAVE TO USE A GUN TO DEFEND YOURSELF? NO DURRRRR"

That is your SUBJECTIVE belief.

Whereas reality is different.
In reality you need a gun because if 4 niggers home invade your ass, even with just knives, unless you have at least a pump-shottie or pistol you might as well start preparing yourself for bottom role in anal sex.

The difference between what should be, and what is.

>The French name Baril first arose during the Medieval period in Normandy. It is derived from when the family having lived in Normandy, where this family was established in ancient times.
>French ancestry
>surrendering his guns

Amen to that. Speaking of SIG... I just picked up a p226 the other day, might pick up a p320 next.

>inb4 drop failure
I won't drop it and having a single pistol that can fire .40, .45 and SIG .357 with that ergonomic layout is very tempting.

Go for it. I live in commiefornia, so I can't get that. Can't wait to get out of this shit hole, i just want an ak, that isn't neutered.

I did not say that you shouldnt have a gun to defend yourself. I said that you shouldn't have to protect yourself in such a capacity in the first place.

Go suck start a shotgun

You need guns to defend yourself, regardless of whatever temporary state humanity happens to be in.

Cuck*