This is the Worst LWA girl and brings the show to floppiness thanks to her

This is the Worst LWA girl and brings the show to floppiness thanks to her.

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/113638
twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/911172611807223808
twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/911064649537273856
game-littlewitchacademia.bn-ent.net/
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv305503873
youtube.com/watch?v=DTCBBTLi5Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's it like having shit taste?

No
You're the worst girl

shes aight in my book but best girl goes to this.

Here's how it could have been better
>The seventh word will unlock when you become fully connected and resonated with the other secretly chosen witch, AKA croix/diana and can only be used by both of them, witch would make the finale even more epic and make more sense why Diana was there in the first place to hold shiny arc with Akko, and why chariot wasn't able to find the seventh word.
I was seriously anticipating that after i saw the second opening and tried to connect the dots (the first two rivals looking away from each other and the new ones holding hands) and thought that was the reason why chariot didn't find the seventh word

She's a little overrated but she's definitely 2nd best girl.

OP confirms himself as tumblrina.

>2nd
Whose the first ?

lotte

Based.

lotte is a pure good girl back off

was she scandinavian? or russian?

what's her name again?

constanza

just googled it and its a dominican name

Chariot

but that is full of niggs , and i can confirm you that , that place is full of niggs
plus the way they say it , sounds more european

It's Constanze and she's clearly german

german born and bred

But that's Ursula user, not Chariot... though they kinda look alike, could it be...? nah i'm just imagining things, that can't possibly be true right anons... right?

Truly best witch

my fellow negro

Truly the worst.

That's not Akko

She is wonderful.

>Ursula!!! This isn't weed

She really solidified my taste for superstrength

>/fit/ Chario is canon
I can't believe they made that joke real. Now I really need to see her show off her muscles in a revealing outfit in the show.

The best.

She's a miracle of the universe.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/113638
Second season confirmed

Trigger always goes backwards. In KLK they should have let Satsuki and Ryuko kill Ragyo together, and Akko should have fought the missile shit alone.

>Yaraon

But user, at least translate something.

Stop this already. We already knew they wanted to do more but this isn't any conclusive evidence to whether they actually got something greenlit or not.

Some supposed urisure insider was saying that it worked pretty well for Netflix internationally.

I have to agree on that one.

it really is the best

It's Sucy's mushrooms.

How does it feel to have such disgustingly atrocious taste, anons?

I didn't get why Ryuko was really to let Raygo surrender and come back to earth. She knows that she ordered her father's death.

>明日のTGSでなんか発表あんのか?
This comment, everyone be ready for the game streaming

Honestly one of these things could happen:

-They indeed confirm another season
-They announce an extra episode or OVA for the Volume 9 (since only episode 25 will be included and they need to fill content to justify the BD)
-Absoluting nothing

how does it feel to have no taste at all?

I need tracksuit in my life

German
did you not notice the german tech wizardry ?

Here, from Kai Ikarashi.

You bastard.

What do you mean, user?

>Always messed up 24/7
>Always Being Edgy whenever Croix is arround
>Literally not doing anything while she knows Croix doing something suspicious
>That poorly animated LEL NARUTO reference & LEL STAR WARS reference episodes
>Fucked up BIG TIME while still being shiny chariot, then forced to quit & changes her identity
>Being pitied by 2 witches that used to be her fan

Haha nope, Ursula/Chariot is the WORST girl besides Croix.

Thank you. I can tell your a man of culture

>Akko should have fought the missile shit alone

If you want to waste Diana's perfect character developent and make the show floppier than ever, yeah. Akko should go alone

stream when ?

Akko SHOULD have fought the missile alone. Diana being on the side supporting her wouldn't have damaged her development at all.

So you want Diana just watching Akko beating the missile alone ? Thats not how it works user.

Diana is supporting Akko by being a broom driver, also after her development on ep 13,19,20,23. Duo Shiny Arc is required to maximize the development

Shiny Duo isnt damaging Diana's development, it IMPROVED Diana's development even more.

Akkos gotten help from her friends and bestgrillteacheridol the whole series. Friends should help each other.

>This fag wants Akko : The Show even more
Shit taste, user.

Sharing spotlight and finishing blow at the very end is for characters like Satsuki who got almost as much development and screentime as the MC. Diana only got development a few episodes in the second half of the show. Doesn't really justifies her role at the end. At the very least, Akko should have given the finishing blow alone.

user, you forgot episode 2 & 13
That episode is EXTREMELY important for Diana development

Sure. My point stands though. Watch AKB0048 for a show where both main characters share almost as much spotlight during all the show. And ending like LWA's makes sense in that kind of show.

>AKB0048
user, i think you simply have a shit taste.
Cant help you with that.

>Akko SHOULD have fought the missile alone.
I disagree STRONGLY.

And there's nothing wrong with that, but she should have at least made that shot alone before going back to get help from anyone.

In any case, the next tag team attack against an actual boss better be Akko with Lotte/Sucy or with Chariot, then. Diana already had her turn.

Taste has nothing to do with it.

Blame Trigger Writter & Yoshi didnt finish the storyboarding in time for that.

But Everyone wants Shiny Duo with Akko & Diana since the OVA days. good thing they deliver it in the end.

>An Akkofag wants Akko alone vs Monsters
wew this is rare for the "MUH DEVELOPMENT" meme arguments

>Chariot's glasses aren't just for Clark Kenting
I also loved that they did that. As if all of the rest of the best just wasn't enough.

Think for a minute. Would Akko make a big deal about hoarding the glory or even thinking about glory instead of Saving the world. Now that Akko knows that Diana was a shiny chariot fan she probably would let Diana help take the final shot with shiny arc. It would look weird if Akko was the one taking the shot and Diana is just standing there doing nothing.

Delivering the ending without the buildup is stupid. Give me the buildup over the entire show then I'd welcome the end just fine. Otherwise just give me Akko giving at least the finisher alone.

>It would look weird if Akko was the one taking the shot and Diana is just standing there doing nothing.
It would look normal. Diana wasn't even supposed to be able to use those spell anyway. The was no explanation for that.

There are Development with Diana
You just ignoring it
Ep 2,3, & 13 is good enough for starter Diana feels with Akko
Ep 19 & 20 alone is already enough for Shiny Duo ending at Ep25
Ep 23 even made it stronger

Didnt you see ep 20 ? she able to wield Shiny Rod (Shiny Volley)

She would have put her cheering her. That alone was proof enough she was better that Croix, who actively harmed her supposed best friend over the fact she wasn't chosen.

I'm not ignoring that. But sharing the spotlight that way at the end requires more than that. It requires for the other character to really get the same attention as the MC. Think Satsuki, Ryuhou, Chieri. That sort of character. You're kidding yourself if you think Diana got that kind of attention.

>Didnt you see ep 20 ? she able to wield Shiny Rod (Shiny Volley)
For all we know anyone can ride Shiny Volley as long as Akko releases it.

Watch entire 2nd part of ep23.
She admits shes Jealous to Akko & she is a Shiny Chariot fan.

You're missing my point.

I know you are defending user, But from that alone is already enough, No need for Diana to be show up on every episode. But i still admit though that theres still lack of screentime for Diana

Friendly reminder to retweet these:

twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/911172611807223808

twitter.com/LWA_jp/status/911064649537273856

>from that alone is already enough
It's not, not even close.

patrician

Wrong witch user

Well Opinions are opinions and you are free to express your opinions whenever you like.
But the majority is still agrees that Akko needs to be with Diana to shoot big shiny arc together.
Thank Imaishi for doing that.

The "majority" can be wrong, but to each their own.

Dunno user, but it seems they are making good decision on that one.

>Retweet campaign

whatever you say.

oh fug

>made that joke real
She did have Norio Wakamoto to whip her into shape.

>tfw People stated Ursula/Chariot as best girl because she is just simply a hot cake
>while shes Doing everything wrong on each episode of TV LWA

Wait, is this for the game or the TGS in general?
game-littlewitchacademia.bn-ent.net/
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv305503873
youtube.com/watch?v=DTCBBTLi5Qc

Not him but
>The are making
The decision was already made. Personally I think that a double Shiny Arc was something they should have saved for another season finale.
I agree with in the way that just a simple gesture like that would have cemented the fact that Diana was different from Croix. Now, I lliked and understand why they did it, but now, like I'm more interested for Akko to achieve the same with her two other friends and Chariot. Hell even a teamwork with Green Team too.

This is (You) right now

>not loving the Christmas Cake in spite of her many flaws
Ur a faget.

it's not like you're posting any argument to listen to

Akko looks good in this getup.