I hope none of you nazis use bitcoin. It's a currency of hate

I hope none of you nazis use bitcoin. It's a currency of hate

I complained in 2000 when the last fiat gold peg died, and I will sure as hell complain now while you kids buy pixels. PHYSICAL RESOURCES are the only correct form of investment, whether it's gold or guns or land or women.

Can we start a currency which is literally backed by murder

Let's Get Physical

>Investing in women
You may as well invest in milk

Of course not, I would never use a currency not approved by my bank!

When Hate Groups are what are using this front to move their Chaos Theories around the web and financial investors dump their lives into this scam, its sad to see that there will not be very many countries that will begin to allow you to cash out of your pixel coin ponzis....

When the root is the original source of its corruption and a way to conceal all forms of activity behind pyramid scam of this magnitude its time to pull out that crooked root

>implying there is no benefit to being in a relationship

even gay politicians know you have to buy a wife to get anywhere. without a woman a man is just a person. with a woman he is a respected member of the community and part of a family. it's unfortunate but it's reality.

>investing in a useless metal
A lot of good that will do you.

I'm unironically not a Nazi, but I trade Bitcoin because it's easy money if you know where to buy and where to sell. The price volatility makes it easy to see a 4-figure gain in a week's time.

You got that backwards.

Shills really really don't like btc. Every single day Jew bankers come out and tell you not to buy btc. Gee I wonder if they are scared.

>unironically
Lurk more before ever posting again.

Nice just bought 100k

can someone help a total noob get started in owning bitcoin

no u

Just buy some coinbase. Then convert it to XMR, the real crypto.

yeah i looked at coinbase it seems to be the biggest exchange. do you guys recommend a physical wallet or their cloud one?

How do kikes get money with btc going around

also, can you have a same wallet on more than one device/drive? like can i keep a backup on a thumbdrive in case PC crashes?

Thanks, just bought 100k