Why are so many right-wingers attracted to geeky, niche hobbies like Anime & Vidya?

Why are so many right-wingers attracted to geeky, niche hobbies like Anime & Vidya?

Jews

>viyda
>niche
Anime is the product of a conservative, traditional culture, and reflects those right-wing values.

Even if you're right anime isn't niche either, and hasn't been for decades. Anytime someone says this though people name off shit that isn't popular like that means anything. There's lots of music and movies that aren't popular either but that doesn't mean music and movies are niche.

It's niche dude. How isolated are you? There is not a single anime except for Pokemon and Dragonball Z which has name recognition among the general public, and even those are only recognizable to millennials who watched those shows as kids.

that animu was so sad. :(

There's plenty, but just like I said apparently just because every single thing in the medium isn't popular that means the medium itself is niche. Naruto, YuYu Hakusho, Inuyasha, and most shit on Adult Swim in the late 90s and early 00s were popular. How many series need to be popular before it counts are not being niche to you?

Those niche hobbies are the hobbies of the silent majority you faggot

They're projecting their realities into fantasies. Also, they long for a place where they belong.

Because the shit like anime is the only thing that actually has a hint of traditional gender roles left in it. I really don't watch much of the stuff, but it seems like the girls actually act like girls, and the guys are like guys. Also, the entire "cute" factor of some of the animes allows people to satisfy their natural craving for innocence, and in a way replace the idea of actually raising children. All people want to marry and reproduce, and anime is a way to replace that desire. It's quite hard to just find a woman you can trust now. Our culture is a disposable culture, and partners now feel that once they get tired of each other, just issue a divorce and move on. However, anime and hobbies like that are a much more stable choice. Hope I don't sound too much like the mgtow folks, but that's my thought.

>tfw i just finished muv-luv alternative
I think i could happy right now though.

*die happy

Something most Western anime fans don't realize is that anime portrays relationships between men and women much differently than they actually are in Japanese culture.
Married Japanese men typically never have sex with their wives after they have a baby, and their wives control the money they make, giving their husbands a tiny "allowance". Japanese men are slaves of their employers and their wives, who do little other than work and have to resort to saving up their allowances for prostitutes if they want a normal sexual relationship.
Japanese men tend to idealize young, unmarried, "innocent" girls who are still trying to attract a husband and thus haven't turned into the controlling, asexual wives/mothers that Japanese women are expected to become.
Being born as a Japanese man is being born to be a slave. The soul-crushing education system and strict parenting conditions men to accept this treatment.
Anime offers an alternative version of Japanese culture that is much better than the reality.

Vidya isn't niche but I honestly don't get anime

I was like you once. What don't you get?

>I honestly don't get anime
Like don't know why people like it? It's just another format for stories to be told like live action movies, tv shows, books, etc. You have manga too. Just like everything else there's tons of garbage but plenty of good stuff too. The anime and manga normally discussed on the internet is heavily skewed towards a pretty small part of what exists though, manga especially where it's basically mostly Shonen Jump and maybe a couple other weekly shonen magazines.

Escapism. Because the real world is broken and impotent.

it just seems like gay cartoons.

i feel like if i watch anime then ill become even more of a homo

It's got plenty of variety. Just actually branch out and don't be like some people that just stick to stuff running in Shonen Jump. Or adaptations of them. You'd probably have a better chance of finding something you like in manga since it's less susceptible to needing to pander to stay in existence. At least for smaller magazines than Shonen Jump.

I dunno. Every male roommate I've had played a wide range of videogames and had at least Redline or Ghost in the Shell on their harddrives or on display. I was actually known as the guy that didn't know how to play Magic the Gathering at my last place and we were all just randos who had to move to the country for work.

youve got it the wrong way around, you should be asking why are those who have geeky niche hobbies like anime and vidya attracted to the right wing.
the answer: the left invaded our hobbies, insulted us, and tried to ruin them
when have the right ever tried to fuck up anime and vidya? sure they might call us useless weebtrash but none of them are trying to insert strong womyn, transgenders, fags etc into our hobbies and calling us sexist
we were attacked so we need to fight back

I feel like anime fans in the West were more leftist in the 2000s and early 2010s. The past few years things seem to have changed - curiously, this seems to coincide with moe aesthetics, characterization, and merchandising becoming ubiquitous.

right wingers are more feminized than liberals

Because Sup Forums is the only place left where people still rebel.
The rest of the world has become so degenerate that Sup Forums espouses shit like family, God, guns, marriage, masculinity, and happiness.

Fuck you. Those are the only hobbies I have that dont involve weapons or politics.
My modded skyrim is where I go when I need a break from my wife and kids.
Right now im busy putting airships in the skies over tamriel and putting different encounters in them.

maybe thats true, im not sure. for me personally I was just libertarian I guess, leaning much more towards not caring at all. just let people do what they want
if someone tries to fuck with the stuff I like doing of course I would need to take some kind of action to try to defend it

Oh I understand. Nips have a soul crushing reality.
Thats why their art can shine.

Is it broken though? Our lives are so comfortable and easy.

Yeah man pic related is so traditional and conservative.
This bastardization of an actual figure in european history turning him into a gay trap is so normal.

>Our lives are so comfortable and easy.
This is comfortable for you? Being surrounded by arabs?

Im so glad im not that deep in. What is this from?

>a fantasy where women aren't obese and manly like in America

Fate. A series for people who like history.
Fate/Zero had a chance to make the franchise somewhat respectable, fucking waifufags had to ruin it though.

When Anime women are this beautiful and pure, can you blame them??

I liked fate zero, they probably should have just stopped afterwards though

Junko is too pure for all of us.

That she is.

other way around
people who like anime and vidya go alt right because it is obvious that jews want to end good vidya and just release new fifa and generic shooter/generic fantasy walking simulator every year

You ask this... on fucking Sup Forums?
Motherfucker I was going to simply do the whole "do not reply and report off topic and troll threads" thing I do. But What kind of lazy low effort or brain dead kind of thought crossed your mind to ask Sup Forums of all places why there is anime?

Because the majority of us were into the geeky, niche hobbies, and then became right-wing

Most normal (brainwashed) people are the polar opposite of a right wing conservative.
(((They))) have pickled the minds of the normies to the point that those left with a natural personality cannot hope to successfully interact with the soulless.

Because modern TV is repetitive, bland or boring garbage. I enjoy maybe 1 movie release a year if at all.

Only pollacks are