My apartment smells strongly like marijuana right now. Should I call the cops or just tell the landlord?

My apartment smells strongly like marijuana right now. Should I call the cops or just tell the landlord?

tell ur mum

you should go over and ask to partake

You should call the cops and tell them to come by your place first.

talk to the source of the smell. stoners are usually pretty understanding, plus you don't want to piss off/waste the land lords time.
Also why is it everyone just calls the cops or authority figure as soon as they see something they don't like instead of discussing the source of the problem.

Why? I only have beer, don't do degenerate illegal shit.

Go shoot up some h and post by their door you faggot.

Call the cops if you can't get a hit

I shouldn't have to tell them. They're smoking their shit and its filling the hallway and my apartment. There's 6 apartments on this floor why the fuck should I have to figure it out just because they're inconsiderate criminals? Let the cops deal with it

Put on a mask, break in, and rape them savagely.

both, landlord if in the addendum it says the landlord has final say in regards to smoking, and police just to fuck them over with a noise complsint, time it so they arrive while stoned and oblivious.
recently got a junkie neighbor evicted for being annoying

Don't be a faggot. 420 blaze it

Both. I had problems with faggot potheads below me. Ended very badly for them. Want to hear the story?

go smoke weed with them you faggot

no fuck off with your useless anecdote jew

Call the cops, please post the call here after they laugh at you. Do you really think the police have time for a weed smoking call? Unless you live in some podunk town they ain't coming bro

Both

Yeah absolutely

Fuck off retard. I hope someone gets you arrested. Shit stinks and spreads, you have to be an inconsiderate nigger tier retard to do it in the first place

i agree, think landlord's a better move. this is a very upscale place that will fine you if you eg leave trash by the pool

What a garbage shit thread

>Should I call the (((cops))) or just tell the (((landlord)))?
Quit being an authoritarian faggot and smoke a bowl with your neighbors

I got to mace one of them and pull a gun on the other... twice. They ended up in the clink. You sure?

ask to join in you tremendous faggot

It's Friday night you dumb cuck, loosen up. Light a candle or open a window. I'm not a pot smoker but you sound like a real unpleasant person.

How about you mind your own fucking business and save yourself an asswhoopin.

Can't tell if Sup Forums-tier thread or if Sup Forums are like '04 republicans now

>authoritarian faggot
Oh great the lolbertarian retards arrived. Fact is, they violated the NAP by invading my apartment air with their shit smelling smoke. So I will call my private security detail (the police I pay with my taxes) to nuke them :^) Just like in my Ayn Rand books! XD

Are your neighbors black? If they are, call the cops. If they aren't, why would you risk getting them kicked out and replaced by some black people?

>Shit stinks and spreads

Stop being such a faggot and go smoke some weed retard.

>Light a candle or open a window.
Why is it my job to work around them filling my apartment with stinky smoke? Would you say the same to them if I set off a stink bomb or let piss bottles fester to the point of stinking up the floor?

>Should I call the cops or just tell the landlord?
Go bang on the door ffs, that's the problem with people, they call the cops over everything these days.
Do you think the cops are gonna want to come, and how long will it take them to get there?

>I shouldn't have to tell them
Admit it fucker. You're scared of the stoners beating you up for bugging them with your whiny bullshit.

I was minding my business until smoke and stink filled my apartment. I didn't go out looking for people smoking weed, they're the ones encroaching on me.

I'm always pissed off when my neigbors are drinking liquor on a friday night, the entire hallway smells of that degenerate shit, but it's not illegal so nobody will do anything

underrated

your mom gay, trudeau

If they are white go get high with them you boring faggot

My suggestion is to stop being such a lame cunt.

So you can finally get laid square

you should stop being a fag

Alright user.
>i move in
>all day and night for first week apartment reeks
>leave a note on his door ask him to stop
>call apt manager
>they say they will talk to him if he does it again call police and get report number
>this continues for next two months
>i actually go to the offsite office and talk to the owner
>pothead claims manager is harrasing him and violating his freedom of religion

Sure. Degenerative BTFOing stories are always fun.

>If they aren't, why would you risk getting them kicked out and replaced by some black people?
This is a $2.5k month apartment. Niggers don't live here. Wonder if any stoners should explain why I don't have a right to not have stinky smoke invading my apartment when I pay that price, other than "dude weed lmao"

Why do you feel the need to get involved at all faggot?

>your whiny bullshit.
I don't get this. They're stinking up my apartment. Are there any other smells that you'd defend them for, or just the source of your addiction? Seriously -- under what other circumstances would you defend this? Tobacco smoke? Curry? Piss bottles?

I have smokers invade my air on a regular basis. I'm not a fucking child, and deal with it for the 5 minutes and move on with my day. At least weed smoke doesn't linger.

this

>your mom gay
if this with the whiny anti pot rhetoric isn't proof of
an underage poster I don't know what is

op is a fag

If it doesn't bother you, fuck off.
If it does, follow reasonable procedure you fucking autist.

>alcohol
Not degenerate
>marijuana
Degenerate
Kys

>apartment

Stop being a nigger.

Because they're stinking up MY apartment. I'm not sitting here stewing that they're having fun. My annoyance is related to them filling my apartment with smoke. How is this permissible behavior to you niggers?

Should I not complain if they were blasting music through the walls either?

DUDE THIS IS SOME GOOD WEED
THIS WEED IS SO GOOD
IM SMOKING WEED

Do it. Had an annoying neighbor doing something less annoying. Not sure if they sent a cop but they've stopped.

How the fuck could you niggers call yourself right wing if you aren't even against busting pot-smoking retards like the ones OP has to deal with? Better yet, why are all smoking (((marijuana))) in the first place?

It's lingered for over an hour. How long do I have to smell it before I have a right to be annoyed to you?

shut up faggot ass

Say that you can't even enjoy your anime and cp with all the people responsibly having fun on a friday

This. If you don't have the balls to confront your issue head on like a man, then you should just sit and wallow in your own pussyjuices.

And user is correct. Just knock on the door, and let the stoners know in a firm but not dickheaded manner that you would appreciate them putting a fan in their window, or something to help not make your place smell like shit. If they're not niggers, I bet this will be horrified at the fact that they're inconveniencing you, and will do what they can to take care of the issue. And if they don't do anything in a reasonable amount of time, then you get to turn the dick switch on, and call the cops or whatever. They probably don't even know it's happening.

Unless it's meth podunk town cops don't really care either

>responsibly
>filling other peoples' apartments with smoke

Jesus christ you addicts will excuse anything related to your nigger shit.

>apt people agree to move pothead fags to different unit away from me
>fag moves
>acts like a butthurt baby for the next 3 months
>follows me around complex
>yells at me and talks shit in the parking lot whenever he sees me
>i just ignore
>leaves nails under my car tires
>stands behind my car when Im backing out of my space
>i collect nails and take them to office
>office lady says that guy is crazy
>staff have to go 3 deep to talk to him
>tell him and his fag friends to leave me alone
>keep in mind i called police at every instant and have all documented

I think you're just smelling it because you want to smell it =^)

Pothead detected

Then set off your own smoke detector if there is actual smoke filling up your apt

Because weed smell is the same as a stink bomb or piss bottles

smoke weed and play skyrim

You're obsessed with piss bottles. Anything you want to tell us OP?

How much time and energy should I have to exert to get these people to stop filling my apartment with smoke? I pay rent and taxes to the landlord and police will ensure my comfort. If it was like their dog accidently got out I feel you, I'm not gonna pitch a fit. But they're intentionally smoking, and they're retards if they don't know smoke spreads, but they just don't give a shit. Fuck them.

My landlord grows all the pot
i have no one to call
id call the cops
but they all smoke his pot
everyone is stoned and gay
they are all gay
what should i do
fire?
i dunno

>leftism in a nutshell

stop being a pussy and ask them to do it outside to stop smelling up the building. or, you could man the fuck up and smoke a bowl with them

Call. It’s distracting as fuck to constantly smell that

Unless it's a regular occurrence, you shouldn't complain. The smell of pot smoke will be gone in a couple of hours. It's not like cigarettes where it lingers for days. Go into another room and close the door if it's really bothering you that much. Your neighbors are just trying to have a little fun.

I should add that back when I smoked weed, I lived in a townhouse. Never even realized that the stink of it was getting into my neighbor's house. He brought it up one day and I was fucking mortified. He had a kid in there and shit, I felt so fucking bad. But the next day I went out and bought a badass window exhaust fan and only smoked in front of it, with it on full blast. He thanked me for doing it for him, and his family.

I don't smoke weed. The smell isn't pleasant to me. What other unpleasant smells should I have to put up with because people are inconsiderate faggots?

Unless they're smoking outside your door blowing smoke through a crack in the door, they're not filling your apartment with smoke you fucking idiot.

Where do you live, user?

How much time an effort should you put into being a neighbor? I don't know, as much time as you feel is necessary. In your case, I guess it's zero.

>I leave one evening with my 4 year old to go get tendies at Canes and a hot wheels for good school week
>fag and his pothead buddy are doing a drug deal right next to my car
>i open car door and put my son in sear
>pothead jams his car door into mine and smashes me between my car and car door
>i get out and say sorry to get in the way of your drug deal
>leave and get supper and go to toy store

>oh no smoke
>oh god am I going to choke to death or god forbid get slightly high
you are such a fucking loser it hurts. I mean, even by Sup Forums standards you're a fucking faggot. Kill yourself pussy.

Even lolbeterians would say it’s personally affecting him so it’s not okay.

bro you can vape, dab, eat edibles or drink tinctures if you're too pussy for the smell

>Go into another room and close the door if it's really bothering you that much.

I should have to rearrange my life because some niggers aren't considerate enough to go outside to have fun? Are you proposing they don't know that pot smoke spreads? Or do you just think they're right not to give a shit that other people might be annoyed by it?

You can't expect stoners to have good common sense.

Yeah I'm not a self-medicating retard child. You missed by point Cheech. What other unpleasant smells should I have to put up with because some stoners are too lazy to go outside to smoke up?

Don’t listen to the conformist, wanna fit in degenerates. Do something about it, it obviously bothers you

>At least weed smoke doesn't linger
Yeah it does. I lived in a college dorm with a guy who was a pot smoker. It has an obnoxious smell that leeches into fabrics.

Weed faggots are the absolute worst. bunch of assholes that try and push their shit onto you, or when you tell them how annoying and invasive it all is they say that you're somehow the problem. I'm happy that their lives can get ruined by doing something that they think they should have the right to do. I've fired 3 guys and 1 girl in the past 5 years for social media posts involving them smoking or handling weed in photos, and it never gets any less funny when I do.

The smell of pussy

pussified fucking generation

...but I should be expected to accommodate them (put up with it, wait for it to go away, etc).

They're the ones inconveniencing people. They're the ones who should go out of their way to avoid it or face the consequences for not doing so. Do y'all excuse niggers too?

>telling others what they can and can not put in their body
Yeah go and fuck right off

>telling others what they can and can not put in their body
Yeah go and fuck right off

Neither. If it bothers you talk to your neighbors.

Cry us a river OP, stop being a little bitch and tell them, then return crying about how you got beat up by the mean teenagers down the hall.

Holy shit, you in Idaho by chance?

I wasn't saying you had to put up with them. Call the cops if you want. I wouldn't blame you.

Why the fuck do you need random people on the world wide web to tell you what to do about a weird smell in your appartement.

I mean seriously, if it bothers you find the source and ask politely if they want to stop or if they want to open a window.

If it doesn't bother you, why are you complaining?

>and police will ensure my comfort
PLEASE CALL
>tell them you're uncomfortable

What would you do if you lived next to some Indians, and your place always smelled like the stink of curry? You would do nothing! Because you're a giant pussy. You can't call the cops, and the landlord is not going to do anything about it. And you obviously feel like it's beneath you to knock on their door, and ask them if there's something they can do about it, so I guess you're just fucked, curry-face.

Also, you feel like you can spend time and effort shitposting about this on Sup Forums, but not actually dealing with the issue. Just call the cops then you fucking pussy, I don't give a shit.

Quit being a beta faggot. Find out which apartment, either by trial and error or with your nose, and talk to the offender.

You're wasting a thread with this limp dick bullshit.