Don't mind me, just triggering the Russian bots by talking about how Americans massacred 200+ soldiers in Syria

Don't mind me, just triggering the Russian bots by talking about how Americans massacred 200+ soldiers in Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/02/us-russia-syria-implication-serious/
youtube.com/watch?v=iE-at65LjDA
globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051
youtu.be/tLsQsirjmeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nationalreview.com/2018/02/us-russia-syria-implication-serious/

Weren't they mercenaries hired by Israel?

Russian mercenaries hired by a Russian oligarch. Isn't it just a bonus if they also work for Israel too?

why wold they be hired by oligarch? step into reality kiddo. you have zero military experience and shouldnt talk on the subject. soyboy
Also Sage

Oh, looks like a Russian bot has taken the bait. Why is your English so bad that you seem to be talking about "oligarch" as if it's a person?

And I'm sorry, the idea of 200 shithead Russians getting completely annihilated by American AC-130 artillery and machine gun fire from helicopters hilarious. Do I need military experience to believe that?

If they died then who the fuck cares? Putin doesn't give a fuck and I doubt Trump does either. Israel is losing ground in countries they shouldn't even be in. NETANYAHU BTFO

>DIDN'T WANT THOSE SOLDIERS ANYWAY
>DIDN'T WANT THAT OIL FIELD ANYWAY
>DRUMPF DOESN'T CARE

Get fucked again.

vlad is salty

>implying that Russians don't die every from Vodka overdose
Americans value human life more than Russians do, which means Russians can do more shit that Americans are afraid of
because such is life

Well, from the news report the only thing they're good at IS dying.

Cite sources

Those were mercenaries, you made us a favor

private companies can be employed
by anyone.
You see the affiliation of 'Russia'
and it is a victory in 'your book'.
You don't know the capabilities of
the Russian military, you only
see what the media wants you to see.

"Mercenaries" is a pretty shit cover for actual troops. At least we have an idea of you faggots fare against an actual country. Paper bear.

We have American private contractors in
other countries, but they aren't US Military

>just triggering the Russian bots
More like giving Putin propaganda material. Keep in mind Putin is credited by the "Intelligence Community" for upending the entire political establishment with the DNC and Clinton campaign emails.

Putin's "Hybrid Warfare" got annihilated by Trump.

>Anyone who disagrees with me is a russian bot who took the bait
Literal retardation, back to plebbit.

So what you're saying is that I not only get to trigger the Russian bots but I also get to trigger the shithole country too?

What you going to do? Threaten people with the single shitty aircraft carrier that you have?

kek
US Marine here
You have never served in the military
and wouldn't understand how
militaries work in the first place
you would never understand user

Wasn't talking about the Americans, dumbass.

What were you commissioned as?

Sounds too unbelievable. Aren't mercenaries supposed to have a brain about combat scenarios?

3/10 Now fuck off...

No they were definitely mercs

How do you get beat so badly in one engagement?

You are just giving Putin justification for retaliation.

>US Marine here

Look at this faggot playing pretend on a russian hotwife forum.

I was never commissioned I was enlisted
I worked for a living
Why do you hate Russians so much?

Deaded 'em good

everyones a larper here. There are literally no russians that use Sup Forums but lets larp as sjw leftists attacking storm weenie ebul russians

>I was never commissioned I was enlisted
>I worked for a living
HOLY SHIT, you're non-commisioned bragging about being a US Marine. Get the fuck out of here.

Still waiting for you to respond and acknowledge private mercenaries operating in other countries from
different nations.
I have done more than you have faggot, still shit posted posted on Sup Forums and still served America honorably

If you understood the military culture you
would understand
but you don't
you are worse than POG's

>how Americans massacred 200+ soldiers in Syria
So what's the problem?

Except I do understand it and you are an actual larper. My fucking grandmother could be enlisted, you pleb. The U.S military works through high-attrition, if you didn't receive a commission you're basically admitting to being a worthless maggot of a human being.

>I have done more than you have faggot, still shit posted posted on Sup Forums and still served America honorably

Prove it. You larping faggot.

hopefully we can defeat putins top minion
youtube.com/watch?v=iE-at65LjDA

and darth vader himself who is surely mentoring putin. so transqanspanssans uhhh ham? gender peoples of the free world can live in peace.

Usually it is, but this was actual attempt to create legitimate private military company. Too bad private in Russia means government funded, so I'm glad that at least some part of my taxes won't go to those dead fuckers.

ask me a question only an enlisted marine would
know
your grandmother could not be enlisted
because she is above the 27 year old
limit. Just because you couldn't hack it
to join the military doesn't give you
privilege to trash talk our US military.
We in the military call you scum
for claiming military status when you
dont rate shit.
and you are proud of being an AMERICAN
DISGRACEFUL!

Nigger, we have been at war with somebody every year since our founding yet everyone acts surprised. The day the U.S. isn't BTFO somebody is the day to worry. 1,000 years of warring Europeans concentrated into one country. What the fuck do people expect to happen?

>ask me a question only an enlisted marine would know

How do I find a roastie to marry and cheat on me when I go overseas?

fuck you , jody fucks everyone
while our devils go on deployment
next!

You probably didn't even serve in a war. There are no old NCOs. You literally admitted to joining the military and then leaving as soon as you were able without demonstrating value in anything.

>dead sand niggers
>this triggers Sup Forums
how?

you are right, I never served during
wartime, due to us being in peacetime.
Infantry wasn't SUPER active in these last
5 years
I still have braced more field ops than
your worthless ass

lmao that was a good one

You are so igorant, there are plenty of SNCO's
who have been in a war. The fact that you
cant get your facts straight about our
own military shows you can't get facts
straight about a foreign military

I didn't say NCOs haven't served in a war. I said you probably didn't and then you admitted to it. Given the retarded way in which you talk, it's no surprise that you didn't last in the military.

Will this boot motherfucker start telling us stories from his DIs?

why do you write these nigtard haikus

apparently they were only a few hundred meters out from the refinery when the Americans raised their flag and opened up.

caught them close and unprepared

> tfw you’re not kickin it in the desert with your tactibros

It's no surprise you didn't serve and talk shit
about service members.
If you want to talk shit, enlist
otherwise
BTFO
You are worse than the ideology surrounding your view of Russians
There is nothin wrong with Russians
YOU ARE A PUSSY

Putin definitely gives a fuck. At least as far as I give a fuck about losing a battle in a video game. Him and his military have been embarrassed not only because they lost, but because they were stupid enough to attempt something like that in the first place. Even if he can claim "oh, they were mercenaries, totally not my guys."
The question is, how much are Russia and Israel are really working together.

It wasn't his military. They were mercenaries, do you not understand what that means? Of course you understand. You're just a faggot whose paid to post here and spread bullshit in order to try and protect israel from the narrative. You do realize that EVERYONE hates israel right? Everyone.

LOL at the 19 or 20 year old faggots who have no idea of the hell coming their way. You think you know. You think because you're young you can conquer all.

LOL. You'll learn with your blood.

>1 post by this ID

>hired by a Russian oligarch
Those motherfuckers aren't any friend of the Russian people.

>baiting this hard
More dead whites for Israel.

>a bunch of mercs
wow it's fucking nothing

>US Marine
>Supports Russia
Nigga stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

You literally can't even
find the reason why you hate
Russia.
You have brainwashed yourself

Says the guy who didn't even know what Oligarch meant.

Just wait until the full force of the United States descends upon you the hammer of God. Oh I know it's a.joke... it's a meme, right mate? Just wait till the liberals get their way and ban guns and the new govermmemt rises. Just wait.

globalresearch.ca/us-has-killed-more-than-20-million-people-in-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

youtu.be/tLsQsirjmeo

kek