ARCHITECTURE THREAD

Post your favorites

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY&index=24&list=PLvMQZMrXkBBj7rNwfO0ulGxmf_bDuzMNg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its not super impressive, but the aesthetic is A+

yea i like it

T-that's pretty cool.
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

share something you fucker
the thread will die otherwise

I've never into architecture.

Here's the best I've got.

nice

Great place for an airstrike.

When monolith is machine. The only true architecture, when art has meaning.

whats that little town there?

A small patch of white science and order in the wastes, from which to study the ancient mysteries in peace. The stinking brown mass of Cairo itself is off the left of the picture. Looks comfy eh ?

If it isn't the size of a mountain, made of sonically carved geo-polymer blocks impossible for modern man to move, and can't function as a nuclear reactor, i don't consider it good architecture lol.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWW1uLX3ClY&index=24&list=PLvMQZMrXkBBj7rNwfO0ulGxmf_bDuzMNg

some mexican brutalism

Looked like CGI at first. I have always been a fan of brutalism. The 1990 Total Recall with Arnold was filmed in Mexico City with lots of brutalism. The Total Recall DVD had interesting commentary about the filming locations and experiences in Mexico. Fun enough the film crew got sick and Arnold had his food shipped in so he did not have to eat the local food or drink the water.

>film crew got sick and Arnold had his food shipped
kek

total recall was the movie where he went to mars? wow i didnt realized it, but i dont remember the brutalism, i recall more of the steam punk feeling

The DVD commentary stated it was ""new brutalist" architecture". I just took the commentary and directors word for it.

Not exactly sure where these shots were filmed but it was always had a cool atmosphere.

Forgot pic

yea, this is this its the "heroic military collage"
do you like the remaster of brutalism?
personally i do
>also in cdmx

I like all of the cold, clean looking concrete structures. Feels very impressive and in a way futuristic.

some more old brutalism of here
"mexico college"

this one is in venezuela

That is actually amazing.

nazi bunker

soviet

>Posting commieblock bullshit instead of the glorious European achievements.

This crazy thing.

this is the tombs, central bookings for the savages in NYC. jails are supposed to intimidate

inspired in brutalism?
china

and for my, my absolutely favorite skycrapper in the world

That's a huge ass rocket.

Awesome album cover.

>brutalism
>ever

We dead?

No
Well, i am here

Nice.

post the kind of house you'd like to live in

Ive actually been there before.

Beautiful structure, made entirely out of wood.

Lel

I also like the look of the Palaces in Russia. Not sure what style they're considered though.

Brazilian

This place was built by an eccentric dude in rural Georgia who claimed he was in contact with spirits from a civilization thousands of years in the future.

>(((brutalism))) and clay huts
Pathetic

Good thread