Are there ways to make your face more masculine?

I inherited my mother's eyes and small nose and look kind of boyish and have a triangular shaped face. I've had women mock me calling me "boy" in a condescending tone and some people I've met think I look gay.

Is there a way to develop a thicker jawline? I read on the internet that human growth hormone users develop heavier brows and jaws.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10&ab_channel=Orthotropics
maxmylooks.com/good-oral-posture-and-why-it-matters/
youtu.be/9DAHM75MKfk?t=743
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grow a beard. chew more gum, work out. other than that don't fixate on it. your bone structure isnt going to change much after pubity.

draw dicks on it

lose body fat

be like leafy and hide your weak chin like a little faggot who exudes insecurity

>grow a beard

You look how you look, you gotta move past that.
Just be manly it isn't ALL looks.
Be thankful you aren't a woman as a Man it is more about being good at looking than it is about being good looking.

do this nothing more manly than dicks NO ONE CAN REFUTE THIS so yeah draw cocks on your face.

a real beard, not patchy soyboi shit

pick a fight, get scarred
battle wounds are pretty fucking masculine
scared? no need to look masculine in the first place then

If you can grow a manly beard (not a patchy soy beard) do that.

Lift. Get strong. It will increase your testosterone which might show results in your face. Even if your face is boyish no one can argue with a strong physique.

if you you have a bad chin thats your only option. it is also helpful if you are generally ugly. covers up a lot of potentially ugly real estate.

bugmen / soyboys fetishize their beards because its the only masculine thing that they can do.

Say "N" and keep your tongue in that position all day unless you are talking or eating.

This is proper tongue posture and will actually remold your face over time to fix asymmetries and give you a better jawline ect. Also chew gum often.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

is this newpasta?

i like it.

Beard helps.
Lifting helps.

I used to have a boyish face then started living life and now look older cause I look more tired and beat up.

But rock what you got man. One of the guys I respected most in life was a short guy with no beard but he took risks and didn't mind confrontation.

NO BEARDS

NECK

It's all theneck

Most of pol is still going through puberty so hes asking for general tips. Steroids and hgh will help but working out is a must

I think you... cause you love dat soy.
You and your vieny cock...
Your like a fucking woman talking about your body parts...
Chug another gallon of soy milk you big woman..

Any sources for the shit you're saying?

Lol, no... unless the beard looks like this:

Biggest thing you can do is lose fat and develop your neck muscles. Compare the neck size of the left and right.

Losing fights isn't manly.

Lifting changes the fat/muscle in your face, and that can help. It can actually change features.

I heard that lots of deadlifting can make your neck thicker. Is this true? Mike Tyson would do lots of wrestling bridges to grow his neck.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10&ab_channel=Orthotropics

maxmylooks.com/good-oral-posture-and-why-it-matters/

You’re a weak cuck. Eat meat, work out. Stop being a weak faggot who is offended by memes. I can almost hear your voice whining this. I’m disgusted.

>any sources for the shit you're saying

They used to pick on Richard Kuklinski. USED TO.

youtu.be/9DAHM75MKfk?t=743

I recommend you learn from this...

>chew more gum
will this help remove my baby fat cheeks? i'm pretty lean, work out a lot, but my face has always been roundish, chubby cheeks. never knew how to work that out

Lift, run a cycle of test (500mg/week), learn facial excercises (your face is full muscles that can be worked out and defined, models often do it), go through some some shit that breaks you down physically, mentally and spiritually

Spot training does not work. You need to reduce your overall fat by burning more calories than you consume.

Keep your teeth together at rest

MEW MY NIGGA

Put your tongue on the top of your mouth like you're making an "N" sound and chew hard gum.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

Meme flag and whining about girly face. Get out.