Amanda Sutherland / Druid Focket thread --

Amanda Sutherland / Druid Focket thread --
Here we discuss the politics of how we should treat our mentally ill in the USA. Also, general discussion, analysis, interpretation, investigation, and sexy schizo milf appreciation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K_gorbPQ1c
youtube.com/watch?v=PoK-NTwTMgA
druid-focket.wikia.com
youtube.com/watch?v=1miZ-xxl2ig
youtube.com/watch?v=TuohKfRO9x8
youtube.com/watch?v=c8sfv-a0aT0
youtu.be/s5jDEJvWVg8?t=5m2s
youtu.be/ivuBaGI2uk0?t=38s
youtube.com/watch?v=mv2rpOBCq0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post video you fucking loser

Human guinea pigs.

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K_gorbPQ1c

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=PoK-NTwTMgA

STEVEN TYLER EATS PEOPLE

I mean...is she wrong?

If she ever meets Terry in person the final seal will be broken and the day of judgment will be upon us.

You are supposed to be polite to the crazies but also not take them seriously.
aka you call trannies Miss to their face in light conversation but you don't treat them like women in real practice or in your mind.
It is like with downies, you don't taunt them and tell em how dumb they are, you just let them be retarded and live as retards.
Why can't we treat gays and commies and trannies like this, they are people too just retarded. No matter what sorta country you are not all the people are gonna come out "all there" as they say.

A Woman Under the Influence by John Cassavettes

MAN FACE
MAN FACE

we should still have federal government and state funded asylums. with a lot of mental illnesses we now have medication that can help these people live normal lives with therapy compliance. but the ones that are too far gone we should have them in very structured environments where they get to live life and be taken care of without hurting themselves or other people.

I legit started a Wiki about her after diving deep into the rabbit hole and doing some advanced cyber-investigation. Everything you want to know and more.

druid-focket.wikia.com

Let me know if anything is incorrect, or any other info you might have.

youtube.com/watch?v=1miZ-xxl2ig

she looks like val kilmer

Sorry to report to y'all, this is Steven Pauly.

Here's the TL;DR:

Amanda enlists in the Navy. Travels country. Meets Steven Pauly while stationed in AZ. Years pass, has 3 kids. Mental illness grows. Eventually gets medically discharged from the Navy. Pissed. Moves back to Bossier City. Steven stays in AZ. Pissed. Gains weight. Decides to enroll in college at LSUS. Gets kicked out for being crazy. Pissed. Thinks bus driver is trying to steal her kids. Assaults bus driver and two responding sheriff's deputies. Goes to jail, loses house and kids. Super pissed. Gets out of jail. Still super pissed. Just wants her old life and her kids back. Decides to gtfo. Takes bus to San Francisco. Makes videos threatening employees at LSUS, blames them for ruining her life. Gets evicted from hotel for smoking. Pissed. Takes train to Seattle. Boards bus to Spokane, WA. Arrested. Pissed.

youtube.com/watch?v=TuohKfRO9x8
bonus footage: youtube.com/watch?v=c8sfv-a0aT0

good shit user

not canon

After some digging you'll notice that Steven E. Pauly and Amanda Sutherland both lived in Phoenix/Apache Junction at the same time. Her first son was born in 2006.

Search: "steven pauly" apache junction

Same pic...

Now search: "steven pauly" sutherland

Same pic a few rows down.

And: "steven pauly" bossier

Again, same pic a few rows down.

She has a recurring vocal tick that is quite eerie.

youtu.be/s5jDEJvWVg8?t=5m2s

Sleep tight!

We need to make this happen. Strangely, Apache Junction, AZ (where Amanda spent a lot of time) is just opposite of Goodyear (Terry's stomping grounds) in Phoenix.

she's honestly cute af. i'd blast the LSU kikes for putting her in a concentration camp. the US is evil.

True. She needs mental care, not locked up. The U.S. is fucked.

someone make an anime where terry and amanda meet up and take on the world

only together will they defeat the CIA

nah, keep that nasty old fuck as far away as possible from my schizofu

everybody does eventually

he's your king by divine right watch your toungue

YASSSS QUEEN, SLAYYY

what is eugenics?

They're only about 9 years apart, I believe. Amanda is 36.

release the memoirs of the medical experiment file

steralization?

its a shame, shes actually pretty hot now

mommy

she has her attractive moments
all goes away when she switches her eyes on

>shame
hot mentally ill women were god's compromise for us to have cute gfs

they're ALL mentally ill but some hide it better

do you think you could rescue her user, save her from the cia niggers and let the beautiful flower inside bloom

sorry m8 but i divorce 'em when they get too far gone and she's too far gone

nah, they're not too far gone until their faces wrinkle, their tits sag, and they're drowning your white babbies in the bathtub. she's prime waifu material rn

I used to watch Rush of my own accord back when he had a TV show and I was around that age.

She wasn't put in a concentration camp you dumb faggot. Jail isn't the same as prison

You think these kids are really grasping current politics and partisan debate, let alone even care? Talk about "indoctrination"! SAD!

Oh, is there an error in the wiki? I always mix up jail and prison. Any tips for edits appreciated.

>she's fucking nuts
I'm in love !

She looks like a dude

you dont though lol

He has a suspiciously large mouth, perfect for eating people !

Holy shit these videos are fantastic. Thank you.

Is she possessed?

>1:06

Yes...

youtu.be/ivuBaGI2uk0?t=38s

>0:38

>never gonna be the one waiting outside the jail for her on release day with a carton of smokes and a bouquet of roses

Off to bed.

Reminder to those interested, here is the Wiki:

druid-focket.wikia.com

youtube.com/watch?v=mv2rpOBCq0s

>tfw the one video you open is perfect.

What did I just subscribe to?

Good job user. I love you.