Sup Forums PRICED OUT FOREVER FROM CALIFORNIA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FLY OVER STATERS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/136-Singletree-Rd-Orland-Park-IL-60467/4180678_zpid/?fullpage=true
youtube.com/watch?v=TZCmbJwyttk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb liberals would pay 2million dollars just to stay in California. Lmao and we're the retards

Every house I see in California reminds me of the house that blew up in Lethal Weapon.

You might be able to afford a house in beautiful California City, or even Baker!

We can buy a piece of property bigger than the city that house is in for that much.

Is that cuck shed a deluxe or luxury model?

Americucks, enlighten us:
Are those kind of price paid by very dumb multi-millionaire, or is it regular people who pay 10% upfront and mortgage the rest, hence don't "feel" the actual price they are paying ?

The combined price of my house and next door neighbors' houses on my street would be able to match that price at a highly increased quality.

t. literally every house here has 2 stories.

it's the classic model from 1945

>Are those kind of price paid by very dumb multi-millionaire

It's in silicon valley...

It was a chink buyer trying to offshore his money

^this
> rated worst standard of living in the country
> dumb liberals tripping over themselves to buy $2million dollar cuck sheds

The only reason I would live in California is if I had the money to live luxuriously. Think sunset strip houses. Otherwise, I can practically get a mansion for the same price up in Oregon.

>california city
kek!!

It's also known to have the highest income disparity.

so the haves generally have it very very well.

I can buy like 5-8 houses for families of 5+ with that price tag.

>very dumb
You can turn the bathroom into an extra room and full the house with h1b poos, 10 to a room. Charge them 500/month each and they would be happy.

well me and my conservative wont be leaving cali...
i mean, who else will fight the front lines of the race war?
not you pussies
also i have to vote conservative people in

look, we cant just be giving up things like big sur, yosemite, navy ports etc...

Crash when

>Sup Forums priced out
good. don't want these lunatics anywhere near me

Slab city?

$2M for a closet.
Flyovers BTFO.

ah yes, a true warrior ;_;

Oh the one where the cuck leaves out the front door while the backdoor man comes in to fuck his stay at home wife?

Only retards would stay in California at this point.

>spending $2 million for the "privilege" of being taxed to death and surrounded by beaners

Why do people willingly live in California?

>low standard of living and high cost of living is a good thing

Just move to China already, you'll love it there!

why are houses so expensive now??

Muh-muh-muh-MONEY LAUNDERING

Only in Cuckfornia. That would cost you like $100k in most of the midwest and south.

forget the house, it's the land they're really buying. probably a developer buying up adjoining plots

niggers

>there are no rich people who are racially conscious
lol you would be REALLY surprised by the amount of rich democrats that are extremely racist behind closed doors. guess you wouldn't know cause you're not white huh bud

lol taxed to shit and watch those dollars go to fucking illegals is winning?

actually the correct answer is that boomers bought the property while it was cheap as shit and then they used the money they gained on that property to buy more property. most property is in the hands of boomers just slowly being amassed, thus driving up the market value

>848 square feet
I have rooms that are more than half the size of this house.

okc you can get a 3 bed two bath and about 6 acres for 30K

zillow.com/homedetails/136-Singletree-Rd-Orland-Park-IL-60467/4180678_zpid/?fullpage=true

750% of the size
60% of the price

now imagine this dilemma, plus massive gibs

homes in Central Valley are quite affordable still, you don't have to go that far.

These are called "nail houses" China has bought whole cities, with only a few people holding out for big bucks.

define "these"

far from where?

Having never lived near the ocean, I can honestly say I don't care much about living near it. It would be nice, sure, if it weren't for all the spics, niggers, and pretentious faggots like OP huffing their own farts. The midwest is a white man's paradise outside of the nigger corrals.

Non-California user here.

My kitchen is bigger than that. Go fuck yourself if you think I want to live in an overpriced hovel in Cuckyfornia

i live near the ocean and i can honestly say that it's not that great unless you like surfing or some shit. i hardly visit the beach even though i am within a three minute walk just because it gets boring when you're always there. i mean, it's just a strip of barren sand and water. there's not that much that's exciting about it

do you live in a mcmansion?

Tyler, TX 75707
5 beds 6 baths 7,652 sqft
For Sale: $1,985,000

>Mcmansion
no

The have's are slightly better off than the average Australian. The Have nots are almost Haiti level destitue.

far from everything (LA, Bay area, coast, Yosemite). Central Valley is much more "centrally" located obviously and the home prices are not obnoxious, there are reasonably priced homes everywhere. You can get 2500 square feet for 300K or less (Bakersfield for example).

>so the haves generally have it very very well.
Not really if that's all $2 MIL gets you there

>houses in bumfuck nowhere are cheaper for what you get

wowie zowie

I inherited a 9 bedroom 5-level split in Alberta that's appraised at $135k yet my 6-bedroom 4 level split is appraised at just over 900k atm.

Because one's in a fucking field in the middle of farmland 3 hours to the nearest city (and about 20 minutes away from the nearest road that gets plowed in the winter), and the other's less then ten minutes from downtown on a hill overlooking the downtown core which is set against the backdrop of the rocky mountains. The neighbor on my right is a surgeon and I can't even say what my neighbor on my left does or I'll probably doxx myself.

This is how the adult world works. This is why people commute.

Austin, TX 78735
4 beds 6 baths 8,374 sqft
For Sale: $1,999,000

thought all you libs were moving to canada or seceding.

>Orland-Park-IL
>SHITCAGO
NO THANK YOU

not in that neighborhood, sunnyvale code enforcement would get you quick, trust me. This was a slimy little chink that bought this. It always is.

>Paying for a house on the hell mouth.

nah they just came from there

regular chinks laundering government tax dollars

chinks and jews it is terrible what these once beautiful orchards have become

Silicon Valley and the fact that the demand is high for housing in a reasonable distance from their jobs and a lot of these people are getting paid stupid amounts of money, thus will leverage it to getting a house.

You can see it in the picture itself, the list price was 1.45 Million and in two days the competiting parties pushed the price up to 2 million.

Watch it become Detroit 2.0 when Silicon Valley starts to move out because the cost of business is too high and the difficulty of finding housing for their employees becomes too great.

>total brick exterior
>quality paving/pavers for drive and walkway
>only thing its missing is a metal roof

That's not a Mcmansion leaf

too fucking hot may as well live in Tuscon

How can beaners afford to live next to a $2M home, you fucking retard

Give it time. When Niggers and Spics become clashing majorities, expect a city or two to be renamed into stupid shit like "California City".

Sunnyvale, CA resident here. As far as I can tell it's fairly well off families moving into the area (with the adults being employed in tech). This is apparently one of the next up-and-coming desirable areas to live in Silicon Valley. Honestly it's crazy how much the home prices in the area have gone up. When I got my house back in 2010, it was $500K, and it's in the "cheaper" area of Sunnyvale. Average price for my area now is ~$1.4-1.5M.

Reason for the insane cost is a) land is at a very extreme premium, b) we have very little high density housing (that we sorely need), c) have many large tech companies near by (Apple, Microsoft, LinkedIn, DropBox, HP, Lockheed Martin, AMD, Intel, etc). The city is trying to get more high density housing and has started a number of developments with shops on the ground floor and condos/apartments above. Problem, however, is that they're not building them fast enough. I wish they'd also build out a metro system like in Japan/Taiwan, but fat fucking chance that'll happen anytime soon.

>Sup Forums PRICED OUT FOREVER FROM CALIFORNIA

blessed t b h

With your tax dollars.

>Tuscon

Tucson, AZ 85718
6 beds 8 baths 9,270 sqft
For Sale: $1,950,000

A house like that just outside Detroit Michigan would cost about $120,000 to build new, land included. Sooner the whole housing market in California will implode in upon itself. Who ever has that kind one f me met tied up in property at that time will be wiped out.

Plus aren’t they overdue for a 7.0 or 8.0?

>too fucking hot may as well live in Tuscon

youtube.com/watch?v=TZCmbJwyttk

>looking at jobs in my field on Indeed
>starting pay 75, not bad at all
>Palo Alto, CA
Pass. How does anyone actually afford to live out there? Who would want to be surrounded by ethinics and shitty laws?

God, I hate that kind of scenery. I love the PNW

75k in the bay area is literally poverty status

Average pay is 200k

Borrow everything, pay interest only and brown-nose the boss to keep their job secure.

Great 'existence' they have.

Can confirm. I make $250k in the bay and I live in a shithole apartment next door to spics on welfare.

Educate yourself on proper architecture

There are a lot of people who have lived in Sunnyvale for a long time. Before Silicon Valley became what it was, the area of Sunnyvale was known for its fruit orchards. Now, they've cut down almost all of it (a small cherry orchard still remains near downtown and is a historical area/apartment complexes). Some of the lower income people have just lived here when the homes were $50-60k many decades ago. Others just cram several families into a small home, even turning the garage and other structures into non-code conforming living areas.

the CA real estate bubble is fucking ridiculous. this was made apparent in 09 during the crash. I recall a tract of giant mcmansions that was built a few miles from me about a year before the crash, they were going between $600k-700k in 08, and a year later had dropped to literally half that price, and kept dropping until 2011.

It's about the land not the house but that's also shit.

>Watch it become Detroit 2.0 when Silicon Valley starts to move out because the cost of business is too high and the difficulty of finding housing for their employees becomes too great.
Companies are already starting to shift focus to Austin and Kansas City.

God I hope that happens again. If houses in this hellhole hit $300k I'll buy one immediately.

>living in a mexican infested shithole for 2 million dollars
Liberals.

>mock tudor
>in sonoran desert
gas the nouveau riche

>How does anyone actually afford to live out there?
Many entry level people rent out homes/apartments with other people. Usually fairly young people split a $3k-4k rent among 2-4 people. That way it's not so bad, but it is still pretty high.

we don't need more fucking housing here. just like the Vallco mall redevelopment in Cupertino was shot down by voters there's too many people here already.

Are the rattlesnakes free?

>HERE TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND GIVE ME THAT CRIPPLING MORTGAGE
>I DON'T CARE IF IT TAKES MY WIFE'S SON AND HIS WIFE'S SON TO PAY OFF THE DEBT BECAUSE THIS HOUSE IS JUST A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE SOYLENT BAR

granted, this was in a shithole desert exurb that only exists to supply cheap housing for the inland empire

Yes, one per person

arizona is my backup plan in case i lose my job in vegas

Looks like speculation from over here.

best part is that they can't deduct those homes from their taxes anymore

I just sold my house there for a mil, enough to buy me two homes in the red state I moved to.

Califags are due a major market correction in the next year or so, if the dems win this year and begin dismantling trumps agenda the economy will tank

This is why the tax exemption stuff for property taxes on federal taxes were axed.

To prevent little shitholes like that from bring an obvious tax shelter.

>there are reasonably priced homes everywhere. You can get 2500 square feet for 300K or less (Bakersfield for example).
that's because most central valley towns are now nothing more than worker barracks for illegals. it's a hideous place, with ungodly heat, smog, and tons of crime and drugs.

pfft bitch please, wait until those tariffs really kick in and california gets hit real hard while the rest of america soaks the blow a hell of a lot easier and grows from it. Look at lumber prices already going up because of canada tariff on wood, now throw in steel tariffs. Real hard to take the blow when your state is inviting mexicans to come over and your friendly policies of "be nice give the illegals free stuff" means your forced into paying extra to keep building up more houses for illegals in your "progressive" state. But you keep your sanctuary cities going, and throw mental gymnastics that california is paying all the gibs for red states while california state budgets deteriorate real bad. Favelas in california will look real nice in 2020.