One Punch Man

Saitama Outdated Garou Overrated long have we waited Glasses Invigorated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc-UPPk5ZPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just want Glasses to be the last man standing in the next chapter.

the manga feels like its going nowhere

Enjoy this moment boy, because it won't last long

They literally said that they're going to attack the MA , and that is "somewhere"

Anyone checked the Card Captor Sakura trailer? OPM Season 2 better at least have the same animation quality.

>the Card Captor Sakura trailer
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=vc-UPPk5ZPQ

HQ animation and I believe thats one of the main reasons we might get Season 2 around Fall 2018, their main priority seems to be Card Captor Sakura.

Colored Garou Cover, and I hope someone bothers coloring the Tats/Flash page.

>shitty animation with le flashy lights
Yup that's OPM quality right there.

there better be a fucking season 2

ok see you in 2 years!
Man this filller is dumb

Madhouse should copy what they did with CCS and first release an OVA, then Season 2.

The OVA should be adapting the Fan Demon chapter because how would you expect casuals to care about Glasses if they dont know anything about him?

Why would anyone care about a stepping stone fodder?

I remember that they screwed up some of the jokes in the first 3 episodes, and re-used scenes during the Boros Arc.

Then the OVAs had some ugly scene like this.

Man, you are dumb.

Ok just go back to bnh thread and just let us enjoy this "filler"

Because he got inspired by Saitama? And besides that, who wouldnt want seeing more Fubuki and Tatsumaki? It would be also a perfect chance seeing Fubuki with good animation and the Fubuki Group being showcased aside from jobbing.

>and re-used scenes during the Boros Arc.
What re-used scenes? The only scene I can think of was when boros was about to blow up the earth with his roaring Cannon and that was just a symbolism to saitama beating heart in the end of ep 1

show me a better right straight in manga

But the group did job to the fan lol. Winning 20 v 1 against a shitty molotov guy isn't winning.

you really like this shitty filler or you just eat all the shit that you get from ONE?

>you really like this shitty filler
Yes
>or you just eat all the shit that you get from ONE?
Yes
Now fuck off

Just showcase the Fubuki group defeating Tiger level monsters and criminals, with the main focus being on Mountain Ape, Eyeslashes and Lily.

Episode 10, I think they re-used the same scenes featuring Atomic Samurai and Bang attacking Meltzargard.

I thought most of the tournament was kind of meh, but I enjoying this confrontation between Garou and the A- classes.

If Garou ends up getting back to shape and beat them, I can definitely see him being the one calling Genos and Bang seeing their situation.

"Most of the tournament" is starting from the finals. Anything before that is very short, but many pther stuffs were hapening at the same time, so it can look like the tournament was long, when it really wasn't.

Glad that I read it in one go, shit was pretty enjoyable

Super fight arc had pretty much 5 parts.
> pre finals
> Saitama vs Suiryu
> Suiryu vs Choze
> Suiryu bullying
> Saitama coming back

First one was buildup and had still good parts, rest was great.

>49 pages
>nothing happens

How can this be allowed?

Are they just putting garbage into a volume so they can earn free money?

1/4 of a volume on NOTHING.

This is the power of """""extending""""". Good job ONE

This shit is worse paced and fillered than a One Piece anime arc at this point. Murata, like, what the fuck man. Not even the second season of the anime will be able to fix this shit. It's just fucking ruined.

>Murata, like, what the fuck man
u mean ONE

Yea well he's writing it, but was it his plan or the publisher's? He doesn't even write One Punch Man anymore he just left it off, but sure he's just gonna write 6 filler arcs worth of context to put into an arc he already wrote and was perfect. It's not even good content. It's feels like Toriyama sweating out Z.

itt. samefag continuing to bitch about 'nothing happens'
go back to autism no academia threads you unwanted child

>Series starts off as a parody of the genre
>Ends up becoming going through the motions of the very things it was parodying in the first place

Pottery

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

If you checked the latest MP100 chapter, Ritsu defeated ???? Mob.

I could see it being great in the anime, mostly due to the seiyuus and OST.

Thats the advantage of getting Top Tier seiyuus to carry the load.

>Yea well he's writing it, but was it his plan or the publisher's?
Dude I guess we just need to let it go since we can't decide anything

One Piece fights tend to drag for like 10 chapters or more. OPM fights are usually 2-3 chapters long.

blame shitty manga filler

No it's Saitama who's the parody of the genre himself. That's why he destroys everything after all the buildup.

At least Murata is going to stream next week, thats a thing to look forward.

Glasses was the MVP of the chapter. Look how far he has improved since the Fan Demon Chapter.

From Tats calling him a coward to getting praised by Garou.

UK translation out yet?

It's going to be Death Gatling vs Garou, though I want to see more Glasses' action

At least I want Glasses to be one of the last men standing.

Cant wait for the next chapter, Murata should be done with the Vol 15 content this weekend.

This guy is going to be the next Saitama.

I want to see more of glasses and death gatlin.
It's going to feel bad when Garou takes an atomic shit on them tho.

No.

Is this what Saitama was like during his first year of training?

he's been one punching monsters even when he's had hair

so where is the chapter ?

He was casually 1 shotting Demon monsters.

no matter what you or i think about these chapters they are required to fill 2nd season with content. besides, the content we've been getting so far is pretty dope

People want the whole MA arc to be in a single chapter. Some people just want to see Awakened-Garou redrawn by Murata.

What a shit chapter.

Murata really knows how to use the cool factor. What an amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one.

How many more chapters until we end the filler?

S2 content is already done. We're at s3 now.

This is S3 stuff. Though the rest of Garou's arc will be extended to fill up 12 episodes of S3 too.

>Please, don't shoot the hut.
>parkours onto the roof
Garou is truly best boy.

This "filler" meme needs to end. If you are so childlike that you can't stand waiting one year for the MA then just quit OPM and go read bnha.

>can't stand waiting one year for the MA
>one year
really nigga?

Absolutely based. Spidergarou is the best.

when will this fanfic shit end?
where's the webcomic action

In the webcomic.

In the webcomic

>fanfic shit
ONE is guiding Murata in order to flesh out the characters more, add more situations and content. On top of that, we get more characters on the spotlight and some amazing actions scenes and you complain. Go read the webcomic again if you don't like the adaptation and shut the fuck up, retard.

You call two pages from webcomic action?

This is updated webcomic action.

Actually I don't even get why people get mad over adding stuff that wasn't in the webcomic. Honestly I dindn't even like Garou before, he just felt forced to me for the sake of having another powerful villain to emphazise Saitama's prowness infront of the other heroes, but after all the "filler" I came to actually like him and doesn't feel like a hollow character anymore.
You fags just want to see the big MA fight and that is it, you don't care about the actual arc, just the climax.

>ONE is guiding Murata in order to flesh out the characters more
yeah the characters we'll never see again. Great stuff ONE!

>This is S3 stuff.
No way they would close it just with that filler tourney while all the important stuff is still going, until they want a shit S2 ending.

How do you claim that we will no longer see any of them? Nobody thought that Glasses would make an appearence in future chapters, and yet here he is.

>and yet here he is
just to job in next chapter

I don't really like Garou, but he made this chapter fun to read. Him and Glasses-face

>filler tourney
nigga it's not filller

This is also fleshing out Garou though and we'll see him a lot.

Will Garou overcome the paralysing poison with willpower? That sounds a bit bullshit.
>Inb4 water is wet nigger

Why is onii chan Garou so best? He's being unreasonably perfect.

>poison and bullets
>working against superhuman individuals

>important stuff
Season 3 is at least half-guaranteed to begin with.

Because he is based.
He beat up all of Silver Fang's disciples because he was bored.
And started hunting down heroes becuase he was even more bored.

The whole series is centered around overcoming weaknesses and limits with willpower tho.

Can't wait for MA arc to end on 2015!

Garou's gonna overcome it long enough to take the kid hostage and escape, only to be captured by the MA

>Garou will never be your oniichan

Nigga this chapter is S3 already. ONE said he wants the anime to end with Garou's arc. Part 2 of the arc is getting extended so that S3 finale is Garou vs Saitama.

S2 will have no closure but Garou's whole arc wasn't going to fit into one cour regardless.

This scene is probably gonna happen now. The spot Garou doesn't move from is probably hiding the ugly kid.

>I came to actually like him and doesn't feel like a hollow character anymore.
Not much of a difference really, he just fights more on the manga.

The build up is the joke. The viewers might be fooled that it will end differently, but it never does. Even after giving something chapters upon chapters of backstory, lore, motive discussion, and showing a rise or a power up, it leads to the same joke each time.

This series is just one big anti-catharsis. The build up means nothing, and anything that fans might see as development or even somehow a possible relationship just gets pushed aside.

>The whole series is centered around overcoming weaknesses and limits with willpower tho.
This desu.

>mfw the limiter scenes are upon us

>I thought most of the tournament was kind of meh,
Could it be because all the matches that didn't involve Saitama or Suiryu were offscreened, with the exception of Snek vs Benpatsu?

>ONE said he wants the anime to end with Garou's arc.
Stop spreading bs.

Is Garou an onii-chan or dad after all?

The kid calls him old man.

Because Garou got silver/white hair.

We saw also Lin Lin's fight.

>"What is Dragon Ball?" for $800, Alex.