ITT: Shows you rewatch every year

ITT: Shows you rewatch every year.

Birdy The Mighty is near perfect. Shame it was released before every series was streamed in HD and got a BD release by default.

>tfw no qt alien to steal my body and shape it to her own and all i can do is watch and feel as she takes thundercocks

why are we still here?

>cute girl as the macho hero and the boy is the "damsel in distress"
I'll never understand why people like this genre.

Tsutomu was never really a damsel. He helps Birdy understand how to get along on Earth and provides necessary moral support. Decode emphasized pretty well that Birdy is a lonely person and Tsutomu is the closest family she's had in a while.

Birdy is not cute at all and webgen is ugly

uh I rewatch zipang every year

I did go to a boys only high school, so this show have a special place in my heart.

Try this

Macross Plus

shit taste

I bet you think that nichijou is better than nichibros

>ITT: Shows you rewatch every year

And it's interesting for different reasons every time.

Noir.

I know its bad, but I still love it.

Welcome to the nhk, to remind myself that Misaki will never knock on my door

I gotta get my bi-yearly dose of this soft ghost.

Girls with no personality are boring and men who won't shut up get in the way of hot girls. What's the contrapositive of that?

Too bad that show was awful

I love watching this in xmas.

A Christmas favorite.

Now that would be actual shit taste

>Birdy The Mighty is near perfect
I remember the first season being quite subpar and the second one being quite excellent.
Never rewatched it thought.

Bleach

I need to get my fix of Onizuka every autumn.

Every Chirstmas mornings. The movie's ending is perfect but CLAMP retcon'd it for the manga ending and new anime

Every winter I watch Toradora and replay the original 3 Crash Bandicoot games

I still do not agree with you guys saying that the final battle in season 2 was supposed to be that way because of artistic choices. I see it as them running out of budget.

This is also the last best show A-1 has done.

It came out at a nice time for supernatural fans. There was the zombie Saten show, and the pie show, I think the same season.

Choir Jail is great too.

Evangelion. I also re-watch 5cm/s every Valentine's day.

How would you feel if Birdy became the harem member of a spinless, bland male MC?

Same.

not every year but i rematch it a lot. its the only harem i like and can stand nowadays

I rewatch the Dark Tournament a lot

I used to rewatch Toradora every year before Christmas.
These days, there isn't anything really.

>every year
Nothing like that. I do rewatch Princess Mononke from time to time because it's my only 10 on mal.

HxH every year

Why is she so tall?

S3 never

Movie 1 soon, fellow greenfags.

On the other hand I don't understand why people would have a problem with that. I think it's hot.

I think this might be my favorite anime.

This one!